The Occult Secrets of the Third Reich - Cover

The Occult Secrets of the Third Reich

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is chapter one of a 3 chapter story that would be better classified as "Steampunk Erotica". The time is 1944. The place is somewhere in Germany. The Occult masters of deception work diligently to perfect new weapons to reverse the stunning losses sustained by Nazi Germany. Doctor Helga Krauthammer is the foremost scientist in the alternative energy project and she is willing to do anything to achieve her final goal of sustainable cheap power for the Thousand Year Reich.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Violence   Workplace   Military  

(THE ENEMY WITHIN)

Now that Doctor Helga had proven the success of the new power source, she knew it was imperative for her to reduce the radiation risks so that the workers would not become hesitant to stay in the environment for extended periods of time. The accumulation factor was quite slow but long term use would mean certain and painful death. Her assistant Greta was performing well and the pair of hairless sex-toy slaves Golda and Jacob were helping her to keep on a creative high and the more she indulged her orgasms the more advanced the energy project progressed.

The loss of the Russian oil fields meant that the Nazi war machine had to find alternative sources of energy and they were already cruising on the edge of disaster with their shortfalls in almost every sector.

Greta was a key to keeping the project on track. The silly cunt had fallen into a trap of hiding a fugitive from the Eastern Front in her apartment. He went under the name of "Eric" but he was no ordinary deserter in a time of way. In fact, he was an agent of British Intelligence working undercover to discover the secret of Hitler's hidden power project with its occult roots. His dedicated servicing of Greta's every kinky desire had given their network a lot of valuable information about the project and he knew that it was near to successful completion just at a time when the last thing the Allies needed was for another secret weapon on the side of the Third Reich.

Helga knew her assistant was hiding a boy-toy in her bedroom but she found it more amusing than a matter of concern. She had little hope that they would be able to win the terrible war because the odds were stacking up with the enemy all around them. Now, she had reason to think the enemy was within as well. She had heard rumors of the plots against Hitler and knew that the war in the East was a total disaster. Most of the scientists in her circle were already making arrangements to fall under the control of the new emerging world power, the United States. It was a country with endless production capacity and the funds to dominate the entire world. The fact that they were so benign in their policy was distressful but perhaps they could be convinced to adapt a more belligerent confrontational attitude against the danger of communism and the unknown dangers from the Far East and a rising tide of religious fanaticism in the Middle East.

It would be a long time before any nation in Europe would be able to influence global strategies even though they might function in a "hanger on" status to the new American dominance.

Helga pushed all those mundane thoughts from her mind and concentrated on what her plans were for Golda and Jacob. She decided that they would accompany her to the small health spa outside of Regensburg. It seemed almost certain to be a location that would fall into American hands well before the Russians advanced further west.

Her suppositions were correct and her entire scientific staff came under the protection of the American forces prior to the end of the war and several months before the Atomic bombs were detonated over not one but two Japanese cities with terrifying results. The atomic demon was out of the bag and now it was a race to see which countries would built the most weapons of mass destruction in the least amount of time.

The British Agent "Eric" tried to get Helga back into custody for a hearing at Nuerenburg

Along with the other war criminals because of her extensive use of slave labor and allowing them to be exposed to radiation but the OSS won out and she was put on a transport plane along with the staff of her alternate energy project and they were flown out to a small installation immediately adjacent to the Los Alamos location for the Atomic bomb testing by the Manhattan project. She was impressed with the collection of scientists but was astonished they were for the most part Jews with definite communist leanings. She hoped the Americans were wise enough to understand they had created their own "Trojan Horse" within the government and at some future date it would be necessary to clean house.

Her Jewish workers were loyal enough to request that they stay with her and Grete despite her sometimes abusive nature because if it wasn't for her employment they would have all been dead a long time ago.

A visitor from Washington, D.C. came to see her bringing along Doctor Von Braun who Hilda was well acquainted with because of their fierce budget battles with General Speer and the other purse holders of the Third Reich. It almost seemed to her like both Speer and Von Braun were attempting to sabatoge the Nazi goals but she could not figure out why they would do such a thing unless they had already received some assurances from the Allies that things would go easier with them if they cooperated. She had been given the same sort of a deal at the last minute and accepted readily because the alternative was certain hanging at an international court.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.