Leather - Book 1 - Cover

Leather - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story was written for SarahLeather with a lot of input and suggestions from her. It is a story about her and Kip and her love of leather... and extramarital sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Size  

Sarah was lying naked on the bed, watching Kip dress. "Typical male," she pouted. "You get what you want and then you leave."

"Sorry luv I've got to open the garage before my other mechanics show up. I'll give you a call when your car's ready and come pick you up." He grinned at her. "Would anytime be more convenient than some other?"

"No," she grinned back.

Sarah escorted Kip downstairs wearing only her birthday suit and kissed him goodbye at the door. "Call me when my car is ready," she said. "My husband is away on business all week and my daughters are at my mother's for the next couple of days."

He looked her up and down and replied, "Looking forward to it luv." He gave her another long hot kiss while caressing his soft arse with his strong hands.

"Are you sure you can't stay just a little longer?" she asked with a coy little smile.

The dawn sky was just breaking as he opened the door and stepped outside. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day thought Sarah as she waved at him from the doorway. She didn't notice a presence, hidden down the hall, watching and listening.

The intruder admired her naked backside, framed in the doorway in the early morning light. The bitch has a beautiful curvy body. Her legs were long and slim, yet deliciously shapely. He remembered how her arse looked encased in the tight leather pants she'd worn yesterday and he wasn't disappointed now that he could see her round arse cheeks and the sexy crack splitting them in two. She closed the door and turned around and he quickly stepped back into the shadows.

His heart was pounding at the thought of fucking the hot sexy bitch. She'd been so high and mighty yesterday when she was with her cute daughters and then she willingly spread her legs for the mechanic. Fuck her; he'd show her. He'd had to spend the whole night on her fuckin couch; hoping that the mechanic would leave, but that didn't happen until this morning and the intruder wasn't happy that he'd had to wait. He'd taken a risk following them to her house from town and it was pure luck that he'd been able to slip unseen into the garage before she'd hit the close button on the door. Now it would be payback time.

Sarah let out a heavy sigh of contentment. The night with Kip had been special and she was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. "Shower," she said to herself as she headed back to her bedroom.

As the woman walked up the stairs, naked, singing to herself; the intruder felt his groin tingling and a growing erection that got him to cup his groin. "What a hot bitch," he said under his breath as he peeked around the corner and watched her naked arse sway provocatively as she walked up the stairs.

Each step lifted one arse cheek and then the other and he could just barely see her cunt slit.

Sarah turned on the shower and began combing her hair in front of the mirror, waiting for the water to get hot. She turned her head when she thought that she heard a noise. She turned the water off and called out, "Is that you Kip?" She heard no response. Turning the shower back on she muttered to herself, "Now I'm hearing things."

Steam was beginning to fill the bathroom and she started to turn toward the shower when she caught movement in the mirror behind her. Looking back at the mirror, she saw a young black man standing in the bathroom doorway. She screamed in fright and turned toward him.

He grinned and as he advanced into the bathroom. She looked at his face and recognized him as the black kid from the gang that had assaulted her and her daughters the day before. "What are you doing here?" she blurted out.

"I've come for you bitch," he said with a nasty sneer. The fifteen year old grabbed her by the hair and pulled their bodies together.

Sarah could feel his erection poking her in the stomach through his leather pants as he pulled her head back, bringing tears to her eyes. "Leave before my... , my husband comes back," she cried.

"We both watched your boyfriend drive away you lying bitch. He ain't coming back til tomorrow is he?"

He pulled her into the bedroom by her hair and she screamed. "Ouch, you're hurting me." She put her hands on his to try to lessen the pain, but then he threw her on the bed. She didn't have time to react before she felt his crushing weight on top of her. The metal zipper on his jacket was poking her and it hurt too.

She screamed and he put his hand over her mouth. "Shut up bitch or I'll have to hurt you." His face was only inches from hers and his spit struck her face. "Behave and I won't have to hurt you." He paused and then added maliciously, "OR your cute little DAUGHTERS!"

His hand covered her mouth and she looked at him with terrified eyes. She couldn't move; thinking of her daughters all she could do was nod yes. She could smell his sweat and his groin pressing against hers; his erection pressed against her stomach through his leather pants.

"If you behave I won't have to fuck your sweet little daughter. You know, the one with the tight little squeezable arse."

She nodded again and he took his hand away. "Good girl," he said. "Let me show you what you're in for." And he got off of her and stood by the bed and began taking his leather jacket and pants off.

Sarah was too frightened to move and just watched as he stripped. He grinned down at her as he pulled the black muscle shirt up over his head and she saw his taught chest muscles flex impressively. And then he pulled down his leather pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his big black cock was sticking straight out from his groin. It was at least ten inches long and thicker than any man's she ever seen. A pair of huge black balls hung loosely between his legs.

The black teenager reached down and tried to spread her legs, but Sarah resisted. "Do I have to warn you again?" he threatened.

She spread her legs and gasped as he slid two fingers into the puffy slit between her legs. "Are you ready for me bitch?" he asked. Since she hadn't showered, she was still wet from her sex with Kip and that brought another grin from the young black man. "Sweet," he said. "Normally I let my bitches suck me off first, but it's been two weeks since I've had any pussy and yours is already wet for me."

Hoping to distract him, she said, "I left the shower going."

He just ignored her comment and said egotistically, "You won't ever go back to your white mechanic boyfriend after I've fucked you," He put a hand down by the side of her chest and directed his cock between her legs with his free hand.

Sarah laid there frozen as she felt his black cockhead slide between her pussy lips. He watched her face as he slowly buried half his cock into her sticky wet hole. He kept his intense brown eyes on her while he inched more and more into her. He saw her eyes opened wider when he was eight inches inside of her.

He slowly began pumping, watching her face intently, waiting for the reaction he had seen so many times. He kept sliding into her, purposely never burying over eight inches; then he felt her relax; her eyes closed and her breathing got heavier.

Sarah was pretty sure that he was being gentle on purpose and his thick cock did feel good. She closed her eyes and relaxed. She felt she had no choice but to lay back and enjoy it. He kept pumping and her natural juices started flowing. And then he suddenly pushed all of the way in.

It was painful as his black pole stretched her vagina and the head of his cock hit her cervix. As he pumped it felt like he was forcing it open; pushing into her uterus. Tears came to her eyes and she pleaded, "It hurts. You're too big for me."

"You may as well relax and enjoy it bitch," he replied uncaringly, never slowing his pace.

It hurt and she knew that he wasn't going to stop so she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to relax. After a bit, she wasn't feeling much pain and the friction from his thick black cock was starting to fire all of the nerve cells in her vagina. She wasn't sure when the pain subsided and the enjoyment took over, but she realized that she was now grasping his arse with her fingers and he drove his thick black cock into her.

Her eyes had been squeezed shut, but when she opened them she saw him watching her with a big, white toothed grin on his face. With a furrowed brow, she opened her mouth to gulp in air as the friction from his pole was working its black magic in her vagina. She was determined to keep quiet. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing the effect his cock was having on her, but after a couple more minutes, without thinking, she began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts.

He started groaning.

"Please don't cum inside of me; I'm not on birth control," she begged.

He lifted his head, grunting, "You let the mechanic cum inside of your cunt didn't you bitch?"

"But he's whhi..." She stopped herself. She didn't want to make him angry.

"What bitch? He's white so it's okay for him to get your pregnant?"

"No, I didn't mean that."

"I've got dozens of women pregnant." He said arrogantly, breathing heavily while he plunged into her. "You should be proud to have a little chocolate baby." When he'd snuck into her house he had only planned on fucking her and leaving; now he decided that he was going to try to stay longer. It would serve the white bitch right if she got pregnant.

With that he groaned loudly and Sarah felt him exploding into her pussy and filling her womb with his hot black seed and despite her fears an intense orgasm ripped through her. She tried unsuccessfully to stifle the moan that escaped from between her lips. "OH GOD NO!" she cried as she dug her fingernails into his arse cheeks.

His buttocks kept rising and falling over her, but only with small little plunges as he deposited his sperm as deeply as possible into her pussy. When he was finally drained, he just collapsed on top of her. "Oh fuck that was good," he said.

The weight of his muscular body on top of her was making it hard for Sarah to breath and as she lay there wondering if she dare ask him to get off, she was thinking that having unprotected sex with Kip was one thing, but the risk of having a black baby was too great and she told herself that as soon as he left, she would get in the shower and rinse his cum from her pussy. Finally, he rolled over and withdrew and she was able take a deep breath.

He casually ran his black hand over her pale breast, playing with her engorged nipple. "Tell me bitch, ain't that the best fuck you ever had?"

Sarah didn't want to make him angry so she said, "Yes." But she knew that she wasn't totally being dishonest. No man had ever filled her up so completely. If only he hadn't cum inside of her.

"You white bitches are all the same; you act like you're not prejudiced, then call us names behind our back, but then when you've been fucked by a black cock you can't get enough." The youth suddenly got up and started rummaging through her dresser.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

"Ah, these'll do," he said.

Turning around she saw that he was holding two pairs of her nylon stockings. "Do you want me to put them on?"

He moved back next to the bed and said, "Give me your hand." He took her by the wrist and tied a stocking around it. "Now the other one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.