The Long Winded Ways of Folk
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The long drawn out story of how friendship became lovers. It is also about all those half glimpses and innuendoes that could be took both ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Anita came back; Paul did indeed ask her how she would feel being a slut in front of me and after blushing she smiled and said I would find it exciting to be a porn-star in front of anyone but even more so in front of such a good and personal friend.

I turned to Paul and asked exactly what are you asking me to do?

Just hold the camera and move around finding good angles to be able to see all the action! He replied.

But what would I get out of it? I teased.

Suddenly Anita jumped in; you would be guaranteed a blow job at least; wouldn't he Paul!

Paul shot he a scorned look and then he smiled as he said Oh definitely you could have a blow job or maybe even some anal action too.

I asked for time to think about it and I was told to take my time. We returned to the matter in hand and I began teaching Paul how to use his computer and camcorder as a webcam or security camera. Anita left the room only to return later with a camcorder tape; Ray please teach me; how to transfer the video footage on this tape.

With that she squeezed herself in between me and Paul, handing me the tape I put it into the camcorder and explained that before attempting to transfer the video images it would be advisable to ensure the quality of the recording was good enough. I explained that you did this by pressing playback on the camera and the small 3.5" screen sprang into life.

Paul cut in saying we know the quality is good because we have watched the tape on the camera before. I continued in that case the next thing to do is rewind to the beginning of the sequence of film and then as soon as you press play you press the capture button on the PC. The computer monitor sprang into life as Anita slowly began undressing on the film; she took her time to display her full firm tits and spent the next few minutes of the footage tweaking and pulling her nipples. Next she shimmied out of her skirt and panties before sitting open legged and began to tease her cunt.

Soon three fingers were buried into her wide open soaking wet cunt and you could actually hear the audible squelch of the wetness. Slowly withdrawing her fingers she raised the hand and slowly and seductively sucked them clean. She then placed the palms of her hands on either side of her cunt lips and slowly pulled them apart, displaying her swollen and erect clit.

Suddenly from out of camera shot stepped Paul, naked and rock hard; he stepped between her legs and turned slightly so the camera could see her slowly swallow the length of his cock, her cheeks hollowed in as she clearly sucked hard against his cock and whilst she continued to suck he began to try to slide his cock out of her mouth. The look on his face told he was enjoying this form of a blowjob; when suddenly a second much younger less endowed male appeared in the frame.

I was expecting Anita to reach out and at least caress this new younger semi hard cock but I was a little taken back when instead it was Paul who took the cock in his hand and began stroking it to full erection. Ok I thought he is just preparing it for Anita to deal with but again I was wrong as suddenly Paul leaned forward and then opened his mouth engulfing the fresh cock. Then almost as if a duplicate of Anita's actions he sucked his cheeks in and sucked hard on the young man's cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.