Chuck
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I believe I loved her from the first time I saw her. Our lives are so different. Will she even go out with me? Then where do we go from there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

My name is Charles Brown but ever since high school, my friends have called me Chuck. I'm not related to Charlie Brown in the comic strips. That was a joke for those who didn't catch it. I am now twenty-four and own my own business along with four of my friends. We own two medium size exercise gyms that we've had for nearly a year now. I do pretty well financially, but our real income comes from my web site.

I forgot to mention that I am a black male. I'm six foot two and now weigh two hundred and twenty pounds. Needless to say, I am in great physical condition as are my partners since we all work out most every day.

My parents raised me to think independently of what the black community said. Racism works both ways. I know just as many black racists, as I have met or know white ones. I choose to ignore them or use them to my advantage.

In high school, I played football, both defense and offense. I received a full ride scholarship to a college in Michigan. They placed me as a defensive back and I had a lot of playing time. I was told that if I tried harder I may even make the pro draft but I didn't want a life of playing football.

I have liked women ever since my first fuck in high school. Marcella was my first. She was black and kept talking about family and kids. That isn't what I wanted. After I fucked her two sisters, she got the idea I wasn't a one-woman man. If a woman had tits and a pussy, I would have sex with her. I didn't care what race or nationality or even about her looks.

In college, there was a smorgasbord of pussy. Having a muscled body and being a starter on the football team didn't hurt me any. I actually stayed away from drugs and even smoking cigarettes. My body was my temple and I took care of it. I gave it all the sex it could possibly want.

Everything in my life was going great. I was a B student, earning a business degree and getting all the pussy I could handle. My plan for the future was to open my own exercise gym, which I eventually did along with a few of my friends.

It was my senior year that I met Samantha. I'm not sure how to explain it but if there was love at first site, I had it with Samantha. She was tall, had a great built and a smile with dimples that could melt ice. She was big busted and white, and to my understanding, very smart.

A group of us were sitting in the cafeteria when she walked in. Needless to say, all the guys at our table were making remarks. I don't know why I did it but I told them all to shut the fuck up. It surprised them as they looked at me as though they just insulted my mother.

I looked up and Samantha smiled at me, like she was thanking me. Everyone kept quite until she was out of hearing distant and walked out the door. "What the fuck's the matter Chuck? Is she your girlfriend or something?" asked Wayne.

"Do you even know who she is?" asked Tony. "Her dad is some kind of politician in Ohio. She graduated from a college in Ohio last year and came here to take a couple of courses toward her Masters degree."

"How do you know so much about her?" I asked Tony.

"Trina, my woman, works in admitting and said that Samantha Dayton was coming here. She said she was a knockout and that I better not be trying to get into her pants," Tony laughed as he said it.

"I think I love her," I said to my friends. They all laughed at me and Tony said everyone loves her when they see her.

The thing was I meant it. Something inside of me clicked. I have no idea what it was or even why I felt this way. I've had sex with probably fifty different women, maybe even more and never, ever felt this way, especially after just seeing her.

After football practice, I had to go to the library. I couldn't believe Samantha was sitting there doing some research or something. I went to the table she was sitting at and asked if I could sit there.

She looked up at me and gave that beautiful smile. "Yes, of course, I'm Samantha but my friends call me Sammy."

"Hi Sammy, I'm Charles but my friends call me Chuck." For some reason we both laughed.

"I want to thank you for telling your friends to tone it down in the cafeteria this morning. It gets old listening to the same old clichés. I have pretty thick skin but I really don't like hearing it."

"You're welcome. It pissed me off when I heard them talk about you. I don't know why, but I wanted to protect you." I was getting goose bumps talking to her. Out of the blue, I asked her, "Would you like to have dinner with me?"

She must have stared at me for what seemed was minutes but was only a few seconds but the quietness was almost scary. "I think I would like that," she said. "Where do you suggest we go?"

"I know of a nice quiet restaurant off campus. We can talk and I can get to know more about you." We gathered up our books and headed for my car. Damn, she was so beautiful. A couple of my friends saw us getting in my car and I don't think they believed what they were seeing.

We ordered dinner and Sammy told me about herself. She was from a large city in Ohio and her dad was a State Senator. She was completing some courses and would be working in the government offices. I had to wonder what her dad would say if he knew, she was having dinner with a black man.

I told Sammy about my growing up and treating all people equal. I told her about my high school career and that I was in the final year of my scholarship and was hoping to open up an exercise gym in the near future. I figured I'd open it up in the Metro Detroit area.

We talked more about family and she was an only child. She did say her parents wanted the best for her, but all parents felt that way about their kids. I asked her if there was anyone in her life and she hesitated a bit. She told me there was a guy she dated at home who worked in the government office that her parents said was perfect for her. He was believed to be 'going somewhere' in politics.

They thought he would have a good future and provide grandchildren and a nice family life for her. "What about you?" she asked me. "Any thoughts about a family and kids?"

"No, I'm not ready for marriage and I sure don't need some rug rats running around." As soon as I said it, I felt I had made a big mistake, which would come back and haunt me.

We left the restaurant and I drove to her apartment on campus. She lived alone and asked me if I wanted to come in for a drink or something. I accepted and told her I don't drink alcohol during football season, but a soda would be nice. I really didn't want anything to drink but I did want to be with her. She had on a short black skirt and a white blouse but to me she looked both beautiful and sexy.

She brought us both a soda and we sat down on her sofa. "Sammy, do you believe in love at first site? I've been asking myself that question ever since I saw you in the cafeteria this morning."

She smiled and even laughed lightly. "I don't know. I guess there is a type of infatuation, but I don't know if I would call it love. To be honest, I felt infatuated with you when I first saw you this morning but it takes more than just seeing someone to claim it as love."

"Do you have a problem with race? I want us to be friends but not if you are uncomfortable with me. I have to tell you that I am infatuated with you and I do believe it's love. I know it's odd, but I've never felt this way about anyone ever."

"No, I don't have a problem with race even though I never dated a black man. To be honest, my parents might have a problem with it but we never really discussed it."

"Sammy, I know this is totally crazy but I want to make love to you. I understand if you ask me to leave and never come back but I have to ask. You are so damn beautiful and I want to kiss and lick every inch of your body."

I have never been this forward with any woman ever and was hoping I didn't screw it up. She stared at me but didn't answer. I thought about how she could probably have any man she wanted and here I was a black man asking her to make love with me and we just met this morning.

I took my hand and put it on her bare leg just above her knee barely touching her skirt. We were looking into each other's eyes as she put her hand on top of mine and she slowly pulled it up her thigh. Her thigh felt so soft and warm. When I reached her panties, we kissed and she spread her legs as I gripped her pussy.

I gently squeezed it and felt a lightly trimmed bush and her panties were getting moist. We separated from our first kiss and she seemed nervous. "What is it Sammy?" I asked.

"Nothing really, I have never done anything like this before. I don't mean not having sex, but never with a man I hardly know. This was our first day together and I'm letting you do things that few men have ever done to me."

"If you ask me to stop, I will. I want to do so many things to you. I swear I've never felt this way about any woman ever." She didn't stop me and we kissed a number of times. Each time was a little more passionate.

I worked my way into her panties and was fingering her. Her pussy was getting wet and I slid two fingers into her. "God, I can't believe I'm doing this!" she said. "If my parents knew what I was doing, they would probably disown me, but I don't want you to stop."

I got off the couch and knelt on the floor between her legs. I pulled off her panties and she helped me by lifting her ass. I then buried my face in her pussy. I saw that she was a natural blonde and kept a nice trimmed bush. I had my arms under her thighs to help hold them up a little.

She reached down and spread her lower lips so I could get more of my tongue in her. I tongued her, sucked and even lightly bit her pussy. I could feel her getting ready to orgasm and I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. She put her hands on my shaved head and held me tight against her.

"Oh God! Damn! Oh, shit! Feels so good, I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm sorry but it feels so good. Ahhhh!" She came hard as I lapped up her juices.

I got up and went to wipe off my face when she said no and leaned over and kissed me hard and long; her pussy juice on my lips. "I'm sorry Chuck, but I don't think I can do anymore tonight. That took everything out of me."

That wasn't what I wanted to hear with a hard on to beat hell. The problem was, I think I would do anything for Sammy. After she had said no more tonight, my hard on began to dissipate. I got up and sat next to her on the couch.

"I'm so sorry Chuck, but I have never come like that in my life. No man has ever done that to me and made me cum like I did. I just feel drained. I promise I will make it up to you. Give me a couple of days."

What was I to do? She seemed sincere and I wasn't about to force her. We made a date for Wednesday after football practice. She kissed me goodnight and I headed to the dorm. I thought about masturbating but decided against it. If I was to have sex with Sammy on Wednesday, I wanted to give her everything I had.

The next day in the cafeteria Sammy waved to me. The guys started to talk about her until they looked at me and they shut up. I believe they knew that Sammy and I had some kind of connection, but didn't know what it was.

On Wednesday, she didn't come into the cafeteria and I wondered if we were still on for that night. God, I hope she didn't play me. After practice, I cleaned up and headed to her apartment. I knocked on her door and she answered it. She had on a bathrobe. The first thing I thought was that she forgot about our date.

She smiled at me and asked me to come in, which I did. "I hope you don't mind staying in this evening. I made spaghetti and garlic bread along with a salad. I didn't get dressed because I knew I'd just have to take my clothes back off," she said while smiling at me.

I kissed her and she said, "Easy Chuck, save it for later. First you have to build up your strength." She laughed and we headed into the kitchen.

She had the table set for us. We sat down and started eating. Damn! I couldn't believe how good the food was. When I told her how good it was, she said she made it with love and was happy I liked it.

After we ate, she said she had bought me something and handed me a new toothbrush. I laughed when she smiled knowing we'd just had garlic bread. She brushed her teeth first and then I brushed mine. When I finished, she called me into the bedroom where she was sitting on the bed.

I approached the bed and she unbuttoned my shirt. I slipped it off my shoulders and put it on a chair. She then unbuckled my belt and unlatched my trousers. I let them fall, picked them up, and put them on the chair also. All I had on were my socks, which I quickly removed, and my briefs with a sustainable hard-on.

"Chuck, I've never been with a man of color before. Is it true what they say about them?"

"Yes and no," I replied. "Many black men are large in either girth or length but few in both. They're the ones you see in porno movies."

"I've never seen a porno film," she said.

I smiled at her. "There are a lot of white guys who are quite well hung also. The black men in porno's are known to be large. To be honest with you, I am above average when it comes to length and girth."

She pulled down my briefs and my cock was already quite hard. "Oh my God! You weren't kidding, you really are big. I hope I can take that thing," she said with a smile on her face.

"I promise not to hurt you. I do know how to use it." She put both hands around it and kissed the head. I stood there as she licked and sucked on my cock. She opened her mouth and took in just the head of my cock. Her mouth was so warm and inviting. I let her control how much she sucked in. I could see she was getting flushed.

I took my cock out of her mouth and she stood up. I undid her satin robe and for the first time I saw what I would call the perfect body. She had beautiful breasts and a flat belly. It was tight; she told me later that she exercised regularly. She had nice hips and I asked her to turn around. She laughed as she turned around and I saw the perfect ass.

I pulled her to me and we kissed. She got in the middle of the bed and I got between her beautifully spread legs. I took my cock and rubbed it against her pussy opening. She got very wet, very fast. I kept rubbing the head of my cock back and forth and watched her pussy open and saw the pinkness inside.

She was breathing very hard as I pushed the head of my cock into her. "Oh God, it's big!' she said.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked. "I'm trying to go slow but your pussy is so damn hot. I want to stuff you with my cock."

"No, you're not hurting me at all. My pussy is so full and I feel it gripping your cock. Just push it in slow so I can get used to it. I've never had such a large cock before. Hell, I've only been with three men in my life and none of them was as big as you."

I didn't want to tell her that I've been with dozens of woman. She never asked me and I never told her. I will say I have never had feelings for a woman as I did for Sammy. She was special to me.

One thing I tried to do when having sex with a woman was to make them feel special, to feel like they were the only woman in my life while we were having sex. The thing is, that was the way I felt while having sex with Sammy. All I could think about was making her feel good.

We made love for a good fifteen minutes before I got all of my cock into her. She had two organisms before I was fully in her. "I feel so full she said to me. I took it all, didn't I?" she asked, with a smile. She said it as though she was proud. "You feel so good in me."

It was another ten minutes before I was ready to shoot my load. I had done all I could to hold back. I want Sammy's first experience with me to be special. It was then when I first thought about not wearing a condom. I usually didn't wear one but made sure the women were on some kind of birth control. Sammy and I never discussed it.

"Sammy, are you on birth control? I don't want to be knocking you up. I'm not ready for kids."

"Yes, I'm on the pill. It's more for adjusting my period than for sex. I don't have sex very often. You feel so good in me. Are you going to cum? I feel your cock pulsating; it feels so good."

"Here I come, Baby!" I began shooting into her. My God, I couldn't believe how hard and long I came. She hit another orgasm and screamed out while holding on to my ass.

"I've never felt anything like that. Oh, I feel so full," said Sammy.

After coming, I fell on top of her but held my weight on my arms. Both of our bodies were covered in sweat. I pulled out of her and lay next to her. She turned over on her side and lay on my arm as we cuddled. I reached down and covered us with a sheet as we fell asleep.

I must have woke up about an hour later. She looked so beautiful and peaceful lying there. My movements on the bed woke her up. She smiled at me and said that's the best sex she has ever had and then asked me if I was ready for a hot shower.

We got up, got into her shower together and washed each other. She spent most of her time washing my cock and balls, then my chest. I spent my time washing her breasts, pussy and ass.

I got dressed and she slipped her robe back on. I asked her when I could see her again and she told me Monday. She went home every Thursday evening or Friday morning and returned Monday morning for class. We kissed and I told her how much I would miss her.

Our affair began in September. We spent at least two evenings a week making love. We didn't tell anyone about us, but I'm sure my friends knew but didn't mention it. They knew if I wanted to talk about it, I would.

I didn't have much spare time between the sports and taking my classes. I hadn't dated anyone since the day I met Sammy. It was now October and we still had football practice every day and games on Saturday.

When she came back one Monday, I saw her in the cafeteria. I noticed something different; she came in with another woman. She looked over at me, smiled and gave me a little wave. My buddies noticed it and asked if there was something going on between us. I told them we were just friends and let it go at that.

I went over to talk to her. She acted more like a fellow student then a woman I've had sex with many times. She said hi and slipped me a note. I was then introduced to her friend Diane. Diane said she was Edward's sister and Sammy's best friend. She mentioned that she and Sammy decided to take a couple of classes together.

I told her it was nice meeting her and that I needed to get back to my table. I could tell there was a problem by the way Sammy acted. I slipped the note in my pocket and went back to my friends who asked who the new dish was?

"Apparently they are friends and are taking a couple of courses here together. That's all I know," I told my friends. They knew me well enough not to push the issue. They knew I dated white women before, so it was no surprise that I would talk to someone like Sammy and Diane.

When I was alone, I read the note that Sammy gave me. It said that she and Diane were going out for dinner that evening and that she couldn't see me until Wednesday. She never told me who Edward was and I have to say it bothered me.

I did show up on Wednesday and Sammy apologized to me. She said that she had lied to me and was so sorry. "Lied about what?" I asked. "Who is Edward? Apparently it's Diane's, whoever she is, brother."

Sammy had tears in her eyes. "Edward is my fiancé. I don't really love him but it's somewhat of a setup of my parents. I'm so sorry that I lied to you. It's just that when I first met you I liked you. I didn't know I would fall for you but after making love with you, I felt differently. I can understand if you hate me and want to leave."

"Where is Diane now?" I asked.

"She has a boyfriend that lives and works in town. She stays with him Monday through Thursday and then the two of us ride home together. If he's busy, Diane and I somewhat hangout together. Needless to say, she doesn't know about you."

"So what do I mean to you? Just a fuck, since you've never been with a black guy."

"How can you say that? No, I don't sleep around; I have told you the truth except about Edward?" Sammy said.

"Don't forget about the part about being engaged. I felt something special when I first saw you. I told you that. I've dated a lot, but there was never anyone special. Then I met you. I saw you as that special person. I was honest with you from the beginning."

"Chuck, I didn't know that us getting together was going to happen. When it did, I was as surprised as anyone. I have never in my life acted like that. I care for you and like being with you." Sammy had tears in her eyes.

I couldn't help it, but I took her in my arms and held her. I loved her and had no idea what was going to happen between us. I raised her chin and kissed her. I could taste her tears running down her cheek.

"I want to make love to you," I whispered in her ear."

"I want to, but I can't," she said.

"And why is that?"

"It's not because I don't want to but I'm on my period. We can kiss and cuddle if you want."

"No, we're going to have sex. I'm not afraid of a little blood, are you?"

"I've never done it when I was on my period. I don't know what to expect. I'll try if you really want to."

We sat on the couch and I began kissing her, undid her blouse, and removed it and her bra. I squeezed and rubbed her breasts as we kissed. I moved my lips down to her nipples and began kissing and sucking on them. There was no doubt in my mind that she was getting hot.

She asked me to sit up and released my cock from the confines of my jeans. Leaning over she took the head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. She held on to it while kissing my balls. I watched her look up into my eyes to let me know she was doing this for me. She took more of my cock into her mouth till she began to gag and backed it up some.

I had her stand up and my cock popped out of her mouth. I walked her to the bedroom, and on the way grabbed a few towels and spread them on the bed. I went to take off her jeans and she said she would do it, being embarrassed about her period.

While she took off her jeans and panties, I removed my shirt and jeans as well as my briefs. I had her lay on the towels and got between her legs. She looked away as I rubbed my hard cock against her pussy. There was a little blood, but it only helped to make her pussy more moist.

"Sammy, look at me." She turned her head and looked in my eyes. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to make love to me," she said. "I want you in me."

"What about Edward?" I asked.

"Hell with Edward, I want you to make love to me, please."

I pushed the head of my cock into her. I watched her close her eyes and raise her hips. I fed her more cock and she felt wetter. I didn't know if it was blood or her sex juices. We began to fuck harder. I looked down and my cock had blood and white juices all over it.

"Fuck me, give me your cock, feels so good, never stop. I want to feel your cock in me forever." She was rambling on and on about me fucking her and how much she liked it. I doubt she even realized what she was saying.

I came hard and could feel myself filling her pussy with my cum. She screamed out having another orgasm. When I felt her pussy had stopped pulsating, I got off her, went into the bathroom and wiped of my cock. When I came out, she had grabbed a towel and held it between her legs and went and took a shower. I got dressed, sat down and waited for her.

I knew we needed to talk. She came out of the bathroom dressed in jeans and a blouse. "Sammy we need to talk. I've been totally in love with you ever since the day we met; I even told you so. I thought we had something going and now I find out you're engaged and were using me."

"It's not totally true. Yes, I've been engaged and should have told you from the beginning. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I've been infatuated with you ever since the first time I met you in the cafeteria. I was just being nice and a little flirting. I never thought I would fall for you like I did.

"When we first got together I couldn't believe what I let you do. I've never done anything in my life like that ever, but it felt so good. So, I let it go beyond that and sort of led a double life. I was the student by day and your mistress by night."

"What about your weekends?" I asked.

"I stay with my parents and do what all people do."

"Do you see Edward when you're home?"

"Yes," she said as she looked down.

"Did you have sex with him?"

She had tears in her eyes and said, "Yes, I was expected to, but it isn't the same as you and I making love."

"Why don't you leave him and tell your parents about me?"

"And say what? Mom, Dad, I don't love Edward. I love Chuck, this black guy that I met at school. We fuck every chance we can. I don't know a lot more about him other than he wants to open up an exercise gym."

I got up and walked out the door. I didn't have any idea where we were going from there. I didn't see her at all the following week. My friends noticed it when they saw how hard I was playing at practice. In the game that weekend, I played as hard as I ever had. My coach was even surprised. I was taking out my anger on the opposing team.

On Monday, Sammy came into the cafeteria with Diane again. She stopped by my table where I was sitting with friends and handed me a note. As the girls walked away, I saw Diane smile at my friend Willard. I asked him if he knew her and he said he didn't, but he might try to get to know her better.

I read my note after practice. "Chuck I miss you and want to see you. Please stop by tonight. We don't have to have sex, but I at least want to talk and explain things to you."

I stopped by that evening and she invited me in. "I miss you Chuck. I want us to be friends. I'll only be here until the holidays. First of the year I'll be going to work in the government offices. Can we spend the few weeks we have left, together?"

What the hell was I suppose to say? She was a hot, good-looking white woman who was great having sex with. My only problem was that I believed I was in love with her.

"I also want to let you know that I told Diane about us. She kept asking me questions about you and I told her that we had sex and that it was great. She asked me if it was true that black men were bigger and I told her it was true."

"I told you it wasn't, why did you lie to her? In fact why did you tell her anything about us?"

"I needed to tell someone and I know Diane has cheated on her boyfriend a number of times. She promised me she wouldn't say anything to Edward as long as it was just a fling. I told her that's all it was, but you mean much more than that to me. She also asked me to ask you to fix her up with one of your friends to help keep her silence."

"I don't know what to say or do. Making love to you is all I ever think about. I don't know what is going to happen after you leave. As far as a fuck toy for your future sis-in-law, Willard is willing and waiting to fill the bill."

"Chuck, I don't know about my life anymore. It was pretty much planned out that I would be marrying Edward and eventually he would be running for political office. All I know is that I would prefer a few secret hours of making love to you, more than anything else. All I will have in the future is memories and I want them of us being together."

I was really in kind of a fix. Just fucking some white girl or any other color girl wasn't ever a big thing to me, but I never fell for them. I had good sex and let them go on their way. This was different; I believed I had true feelings for Sammy.

"I want nothing to do with your friend Diane, but I'll let Willard know his dream will be coming true. He saw Diane in the cafeteria and said he'd like to tap her."

"How can you arrange it? No one else must know about it."

"Willard is a close friend and he's going into the exercise business with me. We are going to buy out an existing gym after the first of the year. Willard is a Masseuse. If your friend would like a body massage, Willard can give her one, as well as anything else she might want."

"Do you give body massages too?" asked Sammy.

"I know how, but I'm not licensed. Exercise and bodybuilding is my department. So, if your friend wants a 'Massage by Willard', she can call him for an appointment. He gives them at the local hotel. We have football practice every day so it would have to be in the evening."

"Where does that leave us, Chuck? Are we going to stay friends? I only have a couple of weeks left before I have to go home for good." She looked so sad.

I was sad inside, but like she has told me, "We have sex going for us but hardly know anything else about each other. I know you're not interested in a family right now and that you are going to open up a business, which will be taking up most of your time. You also have to finish school and get your business degree.

"I told you what I would be doing after the first of the year. Our plans and futures don't match up, but we do have these next few weeks."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. In no time, we were naked and fucking like rabbits. She wanted memories of us; I was going to give them to her. Twice a week over the next three weeks, we made love. I did give her a hot oil massage over her whole body. Afterward I kissed every inch of her beautiful body.

She orgasmed when I rubbed the hot oil on her breasts' again, while I ate out her pussy. Her biggest and longest was when I fucked her from behind while she was on her knees on the bed. She lay with a pillow under her belly to get just the right height.

I rubbed warm oil over her pussy and slowly pushed my cock into her. At the same time, I applied hot oil on her beautiful ass and pushed first one and then two fingers into her asshole. She screamed out as she came and I never came so hard in my life.

Afterwards we cuddled and as I held her, I knew my life would never be the same. The only woman that I felt I loved would be leaving me for good. After getting dressed, I handed her a small package. It was an emerald necklace that I had bought her for Christmas.

She cried when she open it and said she loved me. Another time, another place, everything might have been different. We hugged and kissed one last time and it was the last I saw of her. She headed home for the holidays.


Willard did meet up twice with Diane. She was a good-looking woman, but nowhere near as beautiful as Sammy. There was just something elegant about Sammy. Willard told me how it went.

Diane got a room at the motel and Willard did the massage. It started out as a facial and then Diane added a shoulder massage. After they talked for a while, Diane mentioned she was interested in a back massage and that she would get Charlie horses in her thighs. Willard being the professional that he was, explained if she preferred he could call in a woman masseuse.

She said she would be fine with him doing it. He stepped out of the room and she slipped on a two-piece swimsuit. She lay on his table on her stomach and he began the massage.

Willard removed his massage oil from his bag, moved to the bed, and leaning over Diane, gently applied the oil to his hands and began rubbing her shoulders. He asked if she would mind if he unfastened her top as not to get any hot oil on it. She said it would be fine.

"That feels so good!" said Diane.

Willard then began to work on the small of her back using deep, firm strokes just above her bottom. He said he grabbed a pillow and thrust it under her hips, which lifted her white butt in the air.

"This pillow will help your back, Diane." Willard said as he gently pushed down on the small of her back.

Diane did not move! She just moaned and nodded with her head in the pillows at the head of the bed. He took more oil and began to work on the back of her legs. From her feet to the back of her knees, he worked his magic. He worked on the inside of her calves and knees. "It feels so good," Diane said.

"I'm working on the tightness in your thighs massaging them, releasing the tension. If you like I can do your bum but I would suggest you remove your swim bottoms as not to get oil on them."

Diane lifted her hips as Willard slipped off her swim bottoms leaving only her unfastened top under her breasts. Willard's hands immediately traveled onto her bottom and began to massage her buns. Her tan legs stopped and her round, sun-free white buns jiggled slowly. He rubbed her deep long ass crack. She was moaning louder. More of her lush pubic hair became visible.

Diane was also moving her hips up and down undulating her voluptuous butt under Willard's black hands. "Oh, that feels wonderful! My poor butt needs some tender loving care. Your hands are so big and strong!!"

"Diane, that's what I am here for. I can give your poor little bottom all the attention it needs. You will love it!! Your butt is so soft and white."

She was oblivious to all the display of her ass, as she hunched her hips up and down, displaying her sex as he manipulated her buns.

Diane was humping slowly and deliberately against the pillow under her hips. "I have never had my butt massaged! Your big hands feel so good!"

"I am going to get more comfortable, Diane. If you don't mind," He said as he slipped off his shirt and just had on his scrubs with a growing hard-on inside of them.

He asked Diane if she would mind turning over. She did and he could see her beautiful trimmed brunette bush. He reached up and pulled away her top leaving her completely naked. He took out the hot oils and began rubbing her breasts. He said she moaned and made a dozen different noises as he worked on her.

When he worked his way down to her bush, she asked him if he was going to fuck her. "Is that what you want?" asked Willard.

"Yes, I want to see your big black cock. I've never seen one before." Willard pulled it out and went to the head of the table."

"Suck it!" Diane was a bit stunned but took the head of his black cock and sucked and kissed the head. Willard in the meantime took hot oil, put some on his fingers, and pushed them into Diane's pussy. She screamed out how good it felt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" said Diane.

Willard said she got off the table and they went to the bed where he fucked her with him on top. After she came, he lay on his back and she rode him to orgasm for a second time. Willard said that was one of the finest white pussies he had ever had. He also said she made another appointment for a massage the last day she would be in town.

The difference between Willard and I, was he just wanted to fuck the good-looking white woman who had a boyfriend. She in turn wanted to fuck a black guy. We've seen and been with women like this for years.

My situation was different. Even though I didn't know her that well, I believed I was in love with Sammy, which was a different ballgame. One thing Willard did tell me is that he filmed the last massage and fuck session, in case Diane should question it later.


Our last couple of football games, I played as hard as I ever had. I played as a defensive back and there was no way anyone was going to get by me. I used the anger and rage that I felt and channeled it into my playing. My coach complemented me over and over and asked me why I didn't always play that way.

"I don't know coach. I guess things change and I wanted to give it my all." I couldn't tell him I lost the only person I had ever loved.

We had one game left and it was a bowl game. It's been three weeks since I last saw Sammy. My buddies asked about her and I told them she was through taking her courses and headed home to Ohio. I did end up telling them that I did care for her, but it just was not to be.

As we ran out to the field for our final game, I noticed Sammy and Diane were there with two men. At half time, Diane stopped Willard just outside the locker room. She told him that she and Sammy told their boyfriends that they wanted to go to the bowl games since they did attend the school. Diane said the truth was, Sammy wanted to see me one last time.

They had left their seats and told their boyfriends they were going to the restroom. I did see Sammy, but I just couldn't stop and talk to her. It was just too hard to do. I did see tears in her eyes as she threw me a kiss.

During the last half of the game, my name was mentioned a dozen times on all the tackles I was making. I wanted to yell out, "This is all for you Sammy!"

The game was a blowout and we won. I looked in the stands and saw that Sammy was gone. A portion of my heart was gone with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.