Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Eve was quivering in anticipation. Greg's going to make me cum with his mouth, was all she thought as his teeth began pulling on the short hairs around her wet tunnel.

Greg's tongue felt as big as her father's massive cock as he expertly licked her cunt inside and out until Eve orgasmed and told him. "Enough Greg. Fuck me now."

But he didn't! Greg enjoyed eating pussy. He had been taught well by the many older women that had instructed him so well. Eve shuddered uncontrollably as the young man's talented tongue and mouth brought her to an even more exquisite and powerful explosion within her cunt. "Ahhhh!" She screamed. And still Greg's unrelenting tongue continued ministering to the woman's soaked cunt, this time concentrating only on her clitoris until she exploded once more squeezing his sweat soaked head with her powerful thighs. Finally he relented and stopped. All Eve could feel was Greg's hot breath on her pussy as his ragged breathing matched her own breathlessness.

Eve had only a little experience with cunnilingus and until recently had never felt a mouth between her legs. She had a feeling that Greg was a master cunt licker. She was drained but spread her legs obediently when the man climbed up and slid his youthful prick into her far enough to wet his ball sack with her sopping pussy.

She didn't know where Greg's strength came from but he started fucking her hard with his stiff cock as if punishing her. His powerful thrusts bounced his balls against her soft flesh with each deep and forceful push of his six inches of steel hard cock. Finally it was Greg's turn to let out his breath and yell a loud. "Ahhhh" s he filled Eve's womb with his hot steaming cock juice. SPURT! SPURT SPURT He fell against her sweaty breasts as his last squirt of semen left his body for the inside of hers.

They fell sleep like that with Greg's soft cock still wedged in Eve's saturated pussy. When Greg's cock finally fell out of Eve he didn't notice because he was snoring deeply. Soon he gently rolled himself off of her to rest on his back with his soft prick hanging limply against his pubic hairs.

Eve woke up two hours later with a slight hangover. She wasn't used to drinking s much as she had that evening. She went to the bathroom to clean up and take three aspirins to help her headache. She brought a warm wet hand towel back to the room to clean Greg up with. His penis remained soft as she gently cleaned it with the warm towel. She reached down with her head and gently kissed the head of his cock before covering him with the bedspread. She had thought about sucking the little soft member and blowing Greg in his sleep but her head still hurt so instead she climbed under the covers and spooned up against Greg where she fell asleep within a couple of minutes.

It was almost noon when Eve finally woke up. Greg was still next to her lightly snoring, on his back. He had pushed his covering off while he slept and now Eve gazed at the young twenty five year old man, eyes closed and penis swollen with his ever faithful morning erection. Eve smiled to herself relishing in remembering just how adept the young man was with his six inch ramrod stiff cock and his wondrous tongue.

He had given Eve so much pleasure the night before and she wanted to return the service. She leaned in and put Greg's erection deep in her mouth before allowing her tongue and mouth to grip it softly. Then she began moving her mouth gently up and down the smooth shaft increasing her speed every couple of strokes until she was moving her mouth rapidly and was taking him as deep as she could, gagging when his cock touched on the opening of her throat. He wasn't long enough for her to give him a good throat fucking but she made his cock feel good.

He woke with a start realizing that the sound he had heard was Eve gagging as the tip of his cock tickled her throat. "Ahhhh!." He grunted as his cock unleashed it's potent, hot, thick, youthful cream into the submissive mouth of the thirty year old. She gagged a little louder as his second stream of cum came on the down stroke at the edge of her mouth and throat. The white scum was coughed back onto the still plunging cock, the pulsating member was spewing more frothy juice into Eve's mouth. It was all she could do to control herself and not puke on Greg's cock. Man, that would be so embarrassing. Good way to start a relationship. Eve didn't even know if she was ever going to see Greg again outside of work never mind have a 'relationship'.

Eve needed to get home. She had told her father that she would be home by noon and she was already late. Hopefully he wouldn't punish her for her tardiness, but it was a good possibility that she would have to present her bare bum to him for a sound spanking. She kissed Greg lightly on the cheek and told him. "Stay as long as you like. Lock the door behind you when you leave," She was getting dressed as she continued. "I'll see you at work Monday."

That was it? Greg thought. A one night stand? I don't think so. He wanted more. Much more of his co workers body, especially her three holes. He had never had anal sex before but he wanted to try it with Eve. She was a hot fuck and Greg thought that it wouldn't take much coercion to get her to bend over for a good ass fucking.

When Eve arrived at home, her Father's home, the first thing she noticed that his old Caddy wasn't in the driveway. Good! No spanking today. She thought to herself. Her bottom was still a little sore from Greg hand spanking her the night before.

There was a note on the counter.

Evie, I had some errands to run. There is a roast in the fridge. Put it in the oven at 350 degrees when you get home at noon so it will be ready for five ... Dad

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.