Eve and Her Dad
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Charlie was holding Eve close while they slow danced. She could see and smell Fat Charlie's sweat. His hands were soaking the material of her blouse. She was happy when the slow song ended and a very upbeat Beatle's tune came on. Charlie knew he couldn't even attempt a fast dance with Eve so he said "Thank you for the dance Eve." As he let go of her he let his left hand drop and casually slide across the tight material covering her ass cheeks.

Before Eve could complain someone had her by the hand and was swinging her around the dance floor. Even though she had seen him around the office a bunch of times she didn't even know his name. Cal or Carl or something like that. Cal or Carl was a good dancer. He was young also. Probably twenty five or so and attractive in a way most women wouldn't even notice. His face was clean shaven and blemish free. She had always thought that he was gay but the way he smiled at her while he gyrated around the dance floor made her suspect that he did like women. Do I have a choice tonight? She wondered as she glanced over to where Greg was sitting. He was sipping his beer from a long neck bottle. Gloria was nowhere to be seen. Eve looked around at the four or five other couples dancing and still didn't see her. Bathroom she guessed but when the dance ended she still didn't see Gloria but she saw Greg getting up and working his way towards her and her dance partner with a determined look on his face.

Just as the dance ended Greg not so politely pushed Cal or Carl aside as he loudly proclaimed. "I believe this is my dance." Greg pulled Eve close, as a slow song started, so she could feel his cock was firming up again "Is that for me?" Eve teased.

"Of course it's for you. You know how badly I want you, don't you?" He said as he pursed his lips using his tongue to wet them in what Eve thought was a very sexy gesture.

Eve leaned in closer to Greg putting pressure from her pelvis against Greg's firmness causing the young man to catch his breath. She moved her body against Greg's hard prick slowly and with purpose as she leaned her head close to his ear. "I saw Gloria rubbing that hard thing of yours. Did she make you mess your pants."

"No!" Greg said a little louder than he meant to. Softer he added. "I told her to get lost. I just don't have any interest in her and this isn't the first time I've told her that. She called me a 'dick' and went home."

"So," still whispering Eve said. "that is for me, so it must belong to me." Suddenly but slowly Eve reached her right hand between them pulling her body slightly away from his so she could grip his cock through his pants. He groaned with pleasure as Eve squeezed him several times.

"Please stop Eve. I'm already close to cumming. I need to rest it for a minute or two."

Eve let go of his cock and grabbed his hand. She pulled him out the door leading to the parking lot. "You need to get a little air Greg." When they were outside in the parking lot she asked. "Where's your car?"

Still holding his hand Eve allowed Greg to pull her towards the back, dark corner of the lot where his little black import sat between two large American sedans. When they arrived at his car Eve was pulling his sport jacket off of him. The car was too small for what Eve wanted to do to the young stud.

She neatly folded his tweed jacket and dropped it to the ground in front of him. Eve dropped to her knees on the folded jacket as Greg looked on with disbelief. She made short work of undoing his belt and dropping his pants and underwear to his shins where they bunched up basically binding his legs together limiting his ability to move his lower body at all.

Greg's cock was a healthy six inches long and thick as a good sized banana. Just right for what Eve was planning to do. Greg could not believe his good fortune as he watched the woman of his wet dreams engulf his cock with one deep thrust of her mouth. Eve's only worry that if she sucked off Greg instead of curbing his arousal to insure a better fuck later on he might become satiated and not want to bother with Eve after she swallowed his semen.

It was too late to change her plans. Greg had lost control. The feeling of Eve's hot mouth on his cock had him cumming at once. He began thrusting his cock into her mouth sending stream after stream of his hot cock juice into her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could, amazed at just how much cream Greg was flooding her mouth with.

When he was done and his spent limp cock left her mouth Eve deftly pulled his clothes up to his waist and redid all the fasteners. She got to her feet handing Greg back his jacket then he grabbed her hard and pulled her face to his. He kissed her firmly against her soft lips forcing her mouth open with his thick tongue. Greg caressed the insides of her recently spermed mouth with his tongue feasting on the aftertaste of his own slimy cum.

Eve tongue wrestled with Greg knowing that his fervor for her was still very much intact. She pulled away dragging him back towards the pub door. "Come on. I want to drink and dance some more. Later I'll take you back to my apartment where we can play all night long if you want."

No one seemed to notice them returning to the pub. Their table seemed to have lost a co worker or two. Probably the married folks getting on home for supper. Greg and Eve sat down at the table, this time side by side, and ordered fresh drinks. There was an empty chair to Eve's left which didn't stay empty for long. When she felt a presence sitting next to her she turned expecting to have to disappoint someone asking for a dance.

But it wasn't a guy. It was Ruth, another of her coworkers. Ruth was forty years old and still a vivacious looking woman. Ruth leaned in and whispered in Eve's ear. "Looks like you have your evening all set Eve. Take my word for it, Greg is excellent in bed. I went out with him several times last year and he never disappointed me." As Ruth talked softly to Eve one of her hands dropped to Eve's thigh and squeezed her gently. "If you want to give him a real treat you two could come home with me tonight. I don't think he has ever had a threesome before. We would all have a good time."

Ruth's hand moved up Eve's pants covered thigh several inches. Eve put one of her hands over Ruth's hand stopping the upward motion. "No thanks Ruth. Tonight I want him all to myself." Eve had been in a threesome with her best friend and her father and didn't want a repeat of having to suck woman's hairy snatch again. Although she had very much liked it when her friend Jill had licked her to great orgasm while her father fondled her breasts. This evening Eve's plans did not include n extra set of hands caressing Greg's young firm body parts. He was going to be Eve's plaything that night and no one else's.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.