Eve and Her Dad
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

After twisting and pulling on the rubber cock stuck in his daughter's tight ass Jake pulled it out completely and threw it onto the bed. He rolled Eve onto her side with her knees pulled up tight against her bare breasts. Jake found the jar of Vaseline on the nightstand and dipped two fingers deep into the slime pulling out a generous dollop and began rubbing it all over his erect cock saving a substantial amount to use on his bulbous cock head.

Jake wiped his greasy hand on the bedspread before using it to aim his prick at Eve's anal opening which was still partially swollen open from having the dildo stretching it all night long. As he pushed his cockhead gently against her opening Jake whispered. "Relax Evie. I'll go slow so you can get used to it." Jake pushed a little harder and heard a deep intake of breath from his daughter as the big plum head slid past her sphincter and lodged just inside of her bottom hole.

"Ughhh!" Eve whimpered as she felt her Father's cockhead invade her little brown hole. "No more Daddy! Just leave it right there for a minute."

Jake stopped pushing and began to massage Eve's right bottom cheek as she started getting used to having his thick member throbbing inside of her. Jake pushed just a little allowing an inch or two of his greased up shaft to enter her a bit farther. "Oh Daddy. You're so fucking big. It feels good and hurts at the same time. Give me another little bit Daddy. Push a little more of your cock into my ass. Ughhhh! Yes! That feels good. Give me some more."

Jake fed her ass his thick nine inches of Daddy Cock an inch at a time until it was buried to his balls. He couldn't believe that his little girl had taken all off his hefty throbbing prick up inside of her. "Good girl." Was all Jake said to her as he began a slow methodical thrusting of his prick, fucking his daughter's ass while she quivered and moaned at the penetrating assault her Father subjected her to.

"Yes ... Yes ... Yes..." She said over and over again as her Father's thrusting cock brought her closer and closer to the most amazing orgasm of her life. When Jake shot his burning hot sperm into Eve's waiting rectum her orgasm overtook her and she screamed a loud "YES! Yes Daddy! I love you. Fuck my ass good. My ass is yours forever." Eve was almost delirious from the most satisfying cum she had ever had.

Jake kept his softening cock inside of Eve as it slowly deflated. He had forgotten to keep a Master, sub relationship going because he was enjoying himself so much that for a minute he actually thought he was screwing his late wife's pretty bottom instead of his little girl's ass. It just felt so good. He hadn't ass fucked anyone in a long while.

His cock was threatening to fall out of Eve but she felt it sliding out of her cum filled ass and put her hand back there to hold it inside of her, not wanting the pleasurable feelings inside of her to stop. "Father," Eve remembered to get back in the subservient mode. "I hope I have pleased you. My ass is yours. All of my woman openings are yours. Use me as you wish. Your pleasure is my pleasure." She hadn't realized what she was saying until she was done.

Jake smiled as he brought a hand around to tweak on of his daughter's nipples. Eve was even more pliable that her mother had been. It was time to invite Eve's "Uncle Bill" to the house so he could share in the fun. He would tell Evie later. Right now he wanted to use his messy prick on her wet cunt.

His soft prick fell out of her ass in spite of Eve trying to hold it in. "Suck me girl!" Was all Jake said. Eve responded immediately, not caring where her Father's prick had just come from. She used her soft mouth and wet tongue to caress Jake's cock until it began to rise again.

When his cock was fully inflated Jake pulled Eve's mouth off of it and proceeded to enter her more than ready pussy. Eve couldn't get enough of her Father's big cock. "Yes Father. Stick your fat prick into my pussy and fuck me good." Eve's cunt was flooded with her juices allowing Jake's big prick to slide in and out of her with no resistance at all. They were both sweating profusely as Jake pistoned his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy, as she arched her back to drive her wet snatch against her Father's body meeting his thrusts with a loud (Smack!) wet sound.

Jake was fucking his daughter in all three of her holes regularly now. He was a little more lenient towards her behavior since she was all too eager to obey his every whim knowing that she would have multiple orgasms with the big man. His love for the young woman was more than a love for a daughter. Jake was falling for the thirty year old much as he had previously done for his late wife.

After three weeks she still had her job and apartment and although Jake mentioned on occasion that she should give up both she sweet talked him, mostly with her mouth on his massive prick, until he forgot about it. Eve was enjoying herself especially since she no longer was punished as frequently as in the beginning of their relationship. She could sweet talk her father into most anything.

This time she not only talked Jake into letting her go to a work party at a pub near work but she also convinced him that it would be best if she stayed in her apartment that night since it was within walking distance of the pub and she wouldn't be on the road after consuming several alcoholic beverages.

Eve hadn't been to her apartment in over a month so she used several of her lunch hours dusting and cleaning the place for the upcoming evening, just in case. Young Greg was still flirting with her at the office and Eve thought that maybe she would flirt back at the get together and see where it led. If something happened Eve would only tell Jake if he asked about it. Otherwise she would see what she would see. Maybe Greg was enjoying the flirting but wouldn't really want a woman eight years his senior. Time will tell!

Eve also bought a new outfit and left it at the apartment. On her way to work she would stop there and change, leave her car in the parking lot and walk the three blocks to her job.

Friday morning she did just that. She stopped at her apartment to change. She had bought a pair of snug fitting black pants that were so tight that she also bought her first pair of thong panties to eliminate any panty lines. Those were black also, to match her new black pushup bra. She also bought a new pair of four inch heels that she knew would push her shapely bottom out and up when she walked. She was feeling very sexy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.