Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Jake put his boxers back on again and walked to the sink wearing those and his still unblemished white shirt rolled up onto his muscular forearms. He turned on the hot water and while it was warming up he opened an adjacent drawer to extricate a clean beige dish towel. He wetted it with the warm water before wringing it out in the sink until it was only damp with he warm water.

Jill was still sitting in front her naked, except for her heels, best friend who she had just sucked to a face flooding orgasm. Jake threw the wet dish towel at Jill and told her. "Clean that mess off of your face Jill. Then I want you to strip naked for me while I finish my sandwich. I need the energy and rest.

Jake sat at the table, took a bite of his sandwich and scooped a big spoonful of his daughter's potato salad onto his dish. He needed to rest his drooping prick. He had just cum twice in just a few minutes. At fifty two years old Jake needed a little recuperation time before his dick was going to be stiff enough for another cum.

He watched as Jill cleaned off the combination of his and Eve's juices off of her pretty face, removing her makeup along with the goo. She still looked good sans the makeup. Her face shined from the scrubbing and it made Jill look thirty instead of forty years old.

Jill pushed Eve away from her so she had room to stand. She unbuttoned the see through blouse, as Jake took another bite of his sandwich without taking his eyes from the woman stripping, as she had been instructed to do. Jake chewed and gave no further directions. Jill unzipped her leather skirt and pulled it down and off of her slender legs before folding it and putting it on her chair seat. Her see through blouse followed next. Jake admired how this near stranger looked in her black panties and bra which pushed her big breasts up almost overflowing their lacey confines.

Eve watched also. She was mesmerized by the slowness of Jill's bra removal and could not help but notice how erect and big her friend's excited nipples were. Eve didn't know what to do. Her Father hadn't supplied her with any new directions yet. Her pussy was becoming more aroused as she watched the black bikini underwear lowering exposing her friend's nicely trimmed cunt.

Jake had told her to strip naked. Jill knew that that meant her shoes also. She knew that she needed to be totally naked. All she had left on was the gold chain around her long slender neck. Eve still had on her high heels. Jake and Jill admired how the shoes pushed Eve's bottom up and out just begging for a spanking.

Jake stood and slapped his daughter's bare ass once, hard. Slap. Go upstairs with Jill to my bedroom. Jill, you performed well so that while I rest myself you will be in charge of Evie for exactly one hour. Evie, Jill is your Mistress for he next hour. Obey her as you would me or your punishment will be severe. Understood?"

"Yes Father." Eve said as she looked at the floor. She was afraid to look Jill in the eyes because she had seen a shadow of menace flash across the older woman's face.

"Evie." Only her Father ever called her Evie. "Evie, go to the living room and bring me back my pocketbook.

Eve tried not to stutter as she replied. "Yes M ... M ... Mistress." Eve, naked and with her high heel enhanced bottom left on her errand. Jill turned to Jake who was helping himself to another spoonful of potato salad. "Thank you Sir."

Eve returned with the big bag and put it on the table when Jill pointed in that direction. Jill opened the snaps on the bag, reached in and removed something that Eve recognized. The last time she had seen that eighteen inch wooden ruler was when Jill was spanking her twenty year old son's ass with it while Eve sucked on his cock. That ruler is for me this time. She thought as she shivered with fear ... or was it anticipation.

"Up the stairs Evie." She commanded. Eve headed for the stairs with Jill only a step behind her. Jake had planned on staying in the kitchen while Jill and Eve played for a bit but the sight of the wooden spanking tool changed his plans. Crack Jill gave Eve a quick swat from the ruler that got Eve started quickly up the stairs. Jake followed up the stairs only stopping at the bathroom long enough to take one of his seldom used big blue pills.

When he arrived in the bedroom Jill was on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide as Eve crouched between her legs. "Lick it like I did you. Hurry! I haven't cum yet. Suck me you Father fucking slut." Eve didn't believe she was about to eat out another woman's cunt but Jill had made her feel so good and now it was her turn to satisfy her friend with her tongue.

Eve had never done it before but she tried to mimic all the things that Jill had done to her to make her pussy weep with pleasure. It didn't take long for Jill to begin climaxing yelling at Eve. "That's it slut. Suck my fucking cunt. Lick my pussy you pig bitch." The name calling did nothing to abate Eve's attack on Jill's cunt with her mouth and teeth. "Ugggghhhh!" Jill collapsed as she came hard into Eve's open mouth.

Jill's orgasm did nothing to abate her yearning for more. She climbed off the bed leaving Eve face down on the soft mattress. Jill found her ruler and commenced thrashing Eve's buttocks with the fervor of a horny slut. Crack Crack Crack Eve's bottom was turning crimson and her eyes were flooded with tears as Jill brought the wooden ruler down again and again on her bare bottom.

Jake sat in a chair with his new erection poking out of the opening in the front of his shorts. He continued looking a Jill spanking his daughter while he gripped his cock and began stroking it with a slow deliberate motion of his right hand.

Eve was crying out loud now. Jake thought that Jill had punished her hard and long enough and commanded that Jill stop. Crack Crack Crack Jill was in a zone and ignored Jake's command to stop. She probably didn't even hear him. Jake quickly went to the two women. He grabbed the ruler from Jill before bending her over forcibly. Crack Crack Crack This time it was Jill's bottom getting punished. "I told you to stop! Don't ever disobey me again.Crack Crack Crack He gave Jill three final strokes of the ruler before he threw it aside facing both red bottomed women with his hard cock sticking out of his shorts ready for more pleasure. His pleasure!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.