Eve and Her Dad
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

When Eve got home from work her Father was at the kitchen table working on a steaming mug of black coffee. He looked up and told her. "Your friend Jill called this afternoon."

"Was she looking for me? She knows I don't get home from work until now." Eve responded.

"No Evie. She wanted to talk to me. Seems that you have told her everything we have done and she had some serious questions for me. I think she cares for you immensely."

Eve was red in the face. What would her punishment be for blabbing everything to Jill? Why the hell did Jill call her Father. Now she was in for it.

"I invited her here for lunch this Saturday. Make sure you are home. We will discuss your punishment for divulging our personal going ons then. Go to your room immediately. You won't be eating super tonight. Stay in your room except for bathroom breaks until you go to work tomorrow."

Eve went to her room and changed into her nightgown with nothing under it. She expected that her Father would come and deliver a bare bottom thrashing for her misdeeds but he never came. He must be really angry! Eve shuddered with her thought.

Saturday came soon enough. Her Father ordered Eve to put on a simple white knee high dress sans underwear. Then she had to go to the kitchen and prepare tuna sandwiches and potato salad for lunch for Jill's visit. Eve was nervous about the luncheon. It was going to be Jill's first visit and her first introduction to her Father. She was also worried about how her Father wanted her dressed for the visit. She hoped he wasn't planning on embarrassing her in front of her best friend. But Eve expected that he would!

Jill arrived at noon. Eve was still in the kitchen. She went to answer the door at the same time her Father came downstairs to answer the door also. He wasn't dressed in his sweats as was his usual Saturday attire. He had on a nicely creased pair of blue cotton pants and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up exposing his massive forearms. He was freshly shaved and ready for company.

Eve stopped halfway to the front door and watched as her Father opened the door. Jill looked like she was dressed for a hot date. She had on a short black leather skirt with a black blouse and a gold necklace around her neck. As she entered the room and shook Jake's hand Eve noticed that the blouse was mostly see through exposing Jill's black lacey uplift bra to his gaze, and look he did. Jake smiled down at Jill openly admiring her ample bra covered tits.

"Let's eat first Jill. Eve made us a light lunch." He looked at his daughter before adding. "Lunch is ready isn't it Evie?"

The look he gave her didn't want to hear anything but a 'Yes'. "Yes, Daddy, it's ready." Another reproachful look from Jake changed Eve's response to. "Yes Sir. Lunch is ready." Jake smiled. Eve had gotten the hint. She was to address him as Father or Sir. Her lack of undergarments should have made that obvious to her. This was part of her punishment. Eve understood now.

The three of them sat at the kitchen table after Eve served up the sandwiches to go along with the big dish of her home made potato salad.

Her Father and her best friend began talking as if Eve wasn't in the room sitting across from them. Eve was becoming more aware of how naked she was under her simple white dress. Her pussy was becoming moist wondering what her Father had in mind for her punishment. Was Jill going to be part of the punishment. Eve's guess was a resounding 'YES'.

"You have concerns Jill? Concerns about what Evie has gotten herself into?"

Eve became jealous as Eve put her hand on Jake's bare forearm as she responded to his question. "I do Jake. I was in a similar relationship with my late husband and I'm not sure that Eve is aware of what to expect, so maybe now is the time for you to let her know before it is too late for her to back out."

"So you have questions? Evie has already told you what we have done so far. Ask me anything and I will answer truthfully. I agree that Evie should know what I plan on doing to her, and with her."

With her? Eve kept her mouth shut but her pussy was leaking with the anticipation of the unknown things her Father would expected of her.

"O.K. Jake. Do you plan on exposing Eve's body to others?"

"yes." Was all Jake said in response to the question.

"Men?"

"Yes and women too. Especially one woman I know."

Both Jill and Eve blushed at Jake's smug answer. "And," Jill asked. "will Eve have to submit to their sexual desires? Both men and women?"

"Of course! Evie will do as I command. She will service men and women, sometimes while I watch. I may even let a select few punish her bare bottom before she performs whatever they ask of her."

Just hearing her Father say it out loud. She would 'service' whomever her Father wanted her to 'take care' of, had her pussy dripping her juices onto the bottom of her dress. Jill was also squirming in her chair, her sandwich long forgotten. She was glad that she had worn panties because they were absorbing the ample flow of her pussy juice as Jake's explanations brought back memories of her marriage and how her husband had first started sharing her with his brother. Then men she didn't know. Lots of men she didn't know.

Jill had got use to it but in the beginning having to be nude in front of her husband's friends had been hard. Then she had to listen to him order her to suck their cocks. After a while she got used to fellating other men and having their cocks erupt their hot cum in her waiting mouth while her husband watched with a grin on his face. After a while she not only got used to it but she began to look forward to the parade of strange cocks. Some small, some not so small. She became an excellent cock sucker. And if she didn't suck well enough her husband would use his belt on her bare bottom while others looked on.

Jill stuttered as she asked another question. "Jill told me you have an enormous cock. I know she has sucked it and you have entered her pussy with it. Do you plan on jamming your monster in her back door? You know she has never had anal sex before."

"Sooner or later I will do her in the ass. She needs to be stretched first because, as she told you, I have a sizable penis. Here let me show you." Surprising both women Jake stood and dropped his pants and underwear to the floor exposing his stiffening nine inch prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.