Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

That was the first thing Eve thought about when she woke up. Am I really going to submit to Dad spanking me again? The answer was a resounding YES. She decided that she would call her Father before she changed her mind. This would be a big step, putting herself under her Father's strict rules, but she wanted the big man to take care of her like he did when she was a teenager. And if that meant allowing him to spank her on the bare then so be it.

"Hello." Eve heard her Father's gentle but firm voice as he answered the phone.

"Hi Dad. It's me." she was blushing as she spoke to her Father. "I think I will take you up on your offer."

"Think? You need to be sure before you move in with me girl. Think is not enough."

"Yes Dad. I mean that I decided that I want to move in with you."

"And everything that that entails Evie? Everything."

"Yes Dad. Everything. I will live by your rules once I move in."

"Evie. That includes bare bottom spanking if I believe it's necessary. Do you agree?"

Once more Eve replied to her Father's questions. "Yes Dad. that too."

"Say it Evie. That too means what?"

"Spankings Dad. It means that I understand that you will spank me whenever you feel the need." Eve's face turned a shade darker red as she imagined being over her Father's lap while he stared down at her naked buttocks as he had when she was a teen. "I agree to your power to discipline me in anyway you so choose. Good enough?"

"Yes Baby Girl. That is indeed good enough. Pack enough clothes for a couple of days. we can get the rest of your belongings this weekend."

There! It was done! There was no backing out now. She threw a few things into a small suitcase before she left for work. She would go directly from work to her new home with her Father. She made sure to pack a nightgown and skirts. She knew that Jack despised pants on a woman and didn't want her first punishment to be because she had forgotten that piece of information.

Eve squirmed most of the afternoon during a lull at work. She was wondering if she could back out of her agreement with her Father. She was afraid of how harsh her Father's spankings would be and whatever else he had in mind. The thought of his beautiful large prick kept her focused on the real reason she was going to submit to him. She wanted his cock! She would put up with everything else as long as he would allow her to use his big prick to stuff her needy cunt with.

Later when she showed up at Jack's, and now her, home. He took her suitcase and led the way up the stairs to Eve's old bedroom where he put her suitcase on the bed and opened it up. Three blouses, three skirts, bras, panties and a short nightgown. She was wearing a light weight cotton dress. Good. She remembered to bring the kind of clothes he preferred her to wear.

Eve just stood there watching her Father empty her suitcase and put everything in drawers in the tall dresser across from the queen size bed. There ya go Dad. No excuse to spank me in that suitcase. She thought, grinning inside her head.

"Very good Evie. You brought all the right clothes." He had put everything away except for her nightgown. "Take a shower and put on your nightgown before reporting to me in my bedroom."

"But Dad. I haven't done anything wrong."

"No sweetie, you haven't. But what you need to understand is that I need to show you who is in control in this relationship. I don't need to have an excuse to punish you. Sometimes I am going to spank you just because I feel like it." Jack had thought about gradually training his daughter to accept his rules, rules that her mother had followed, but rules that Eve was not even aware existed. The Jack had made a decision. He would begin his daughter's training immediately. It would be better that she found out while she still had her apartment available in case that she found his rules to be too harsh for her and needed to escape.

Eve showered with plenty of hot water, soaping her body vigorously, occasionally touching her pussy while she wondered just how her big handsome Father was going to punish her. She was sure it would be on the bare, but how many strokes? Would he just use his hand or would be strap her with his belt? She hoped he wouldn't use his belt. He had only strapped her a couple of times while she was growing up and it had hurt much worse than a hand spanking. She stopped touching herself and rinsed the soap from her body. She couldn't afford to show up with the odor of a freshly creamed pussy. That would certainly open her up for extra spanks.

She dried herself and went to her adjoining bedroom to put on her nightgown. The flowery nightey was not much longer than a large shirt with the hem several inches above her knees. She would only have to bend over to present her bare bottom to her Father. Eve thought that it would be appropriate attire for a spanking. Eve shivered with the knowledge that soon she would be spanked on her smooth white ass by the big man. She wondered if his cock was going to get erect when he saw her bare bottom on display. She sure hoped it would!

The door to her Father's bedroom was shut so she quietly knocked on it. "Come." came his firm voice. Eve entered and saw that her Father was now dressed in a tight T shirt that showed off his still impressive arms and chest. He had a pair of baggy sweats on his bottom half and even their looseness could not hide the bulge that his oversized prick put in the crotch of the material. That answered Eve's question! Her Father was already hard in anticipation of what was to follow.

As soon as she took three steps into the room her Father held up his right hand in the universal 'stop' gesture. Eve stopped immediately with out a second thought. Jake had just a hint of a smile on his handsome face as he marveled at how well his daughter was responding to his commands already.

Eve stood stock still afraid to utter a sound. This was her Father's house, his rules and she must obey them. She knew that! Her nipples were erect and visible through her thin nightgown. Her body was responding as she had suspected it would but her arousal was already far beyond what she had expected. Tell me what to do Daddy. she thought but afraid to say it out loud. She needed to be quiet and wait for him to direct her.

"Good girl. You're even more ready for this more than I had anticipated. Now young lady remove your night dress. I want to see you naked. I've waited a for this since you were just a bad little teenage girl. I always wanted to strip you before I spanked you but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.