Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

We were proper at the reception. Pam and Frank were taking the newly weds to the airport for the private jet to the island. We were footloose and fancy-free.

We went home and hurried inside. Lisa got me on the couch with my pants around my ankles and pulled the dress up to her waist and mounted me. We both groaned. It felt so good. We were connected through Stargazer and screamed our way to two mutual orgasms before stopping long enough to get naked and in bed. We managed two more before we were exhausted and slept for a while holding each other.

We woke up late and had a snack for a late supper and went back to bed. In the morning, we rose and went to Sunday school and church. We came into the class and Lisa and Pam hugged and cried. Frank and I exchanged man hugs. We were both a little teary eyed, too.

Lisa said, "We're a little emotional this morning. Pam and Frank's son and our daughter were married as you all know and witnessed yesterday. We miss them and also know they will be on their own in the future living together and not with us. You are the third class we have grown with but the first one in which we had children though Karen and John came close for Al and me. We consider her our daughter, too.

"Each of you over the years has found a special spot in our hearts and we value each one of you highly. Now that you have graduated from high school, most of you will be leaving for college while others will be staying in town for college but our time as a class will be ending. We have another two months. During that time, we will try our best to answer questions you might have and remember our times together. There have been many Saturdays at our house over the years."

The rest of the class turned into a hug fest with lots of crying and hugging. Finally, Lisa said, "Al, would you dismiss us with prayer." I prayed and we dried our eyes and went into the sanctuary.

We took Pam and Frank, Irene and Stan, and Hannah and Bert to lunch. We had a good time and enjoyed the meal and the company. We had been home about half an hour when we received a text from our newly weds addressed to all four parents.

It read, "Moms and Dads, we are fine. Actually, we are better than fine!

"We have consummated our marriage repeatedly and joyfully. We are glad that we waited for this type of love making and sad that we waited at the same time. It's the best and we did it with our partners connected!

"Thank you for the honeymoon. The island is beautiful and we will be tanned evenly by the end of our two weeks.

"Please continue to pray for us. We covet your love and support as we go forward together. We love you all more than we can ever tell.

"Love, Laura and Frankie."

We cried and held each other. Lisa called Pam and they cried some more. Our children are two very special people and make a very special couple.

I haven't been diligent to say the least in keeping this journal up to date. Lisa was reading it again with me. We have done that a few times over the years. Perhaps now, we can see more clearly as we look back on fifty years of marriage. That anniversary is next week. Officially, I am eighty-four years old and Lisa is seventy-five. We don't look it. We don't look like we're great grandparents either. I was told by a friend that we look to be in our sixties but in very good shape.

One thing that may forever be unfinished business is the effort by the government to abduct me. Frank went after a number of people and estates but never could really determine what had spurred the effort or keyed the interest. Why so many years passed before anything happened and exactly what someone hoped to find from me may never be known. Frank said that sometimes all is well that ends. It doesn't always end well, just end.

Our children and grandchildren run the businesses. We combined Paul's companies and CME under a holding company umbrella and we're the largest employer in our town with CIC run by Melody and Mitch's sons and daughter being a close second to us. Bert and Hannah married after they graduated high school. Like Laura and Frankie, they raced through college and went to work in the family business. I am completely retired as Chairman Emeritus. Lisa is still Chairs the Board though we don't take part in the daily affairs. We attend board meetings and try not to offer advice but to listen.

Frankie is no longer active in the business. He is a U.S. Senator while Laura is our representative in Congress. They maintain a condo in Washington though their house here is their real home. Frankie says they only breathe freely when they are here. They feel that they are accomplishing something though they often get frustrated. There is talk about him running for President. He told me last Christmas that, if he does, Laura would be his Vice Presidential running mate. That should really rattle Washington. They are in their late forties but look much younger and are very photogenic. Frankie has a golden tongue from his parents and Lisa and I aren't the only ones who find it difficult to argue with Laura. I think, if they ran, they would win. We'll see.

Our children and their spouses have been busy having children. Frank, the third, or Trey runs one of Paul's companies and is doing very well. He married young to Helen and they decided that twenty-three is a good age to start having children. We have met Pierce as Franklin Pierce Lauder, IV, is called. His father, Trey, has three siblings and two of them are married.

Hannah and Bert started three years later but have six children. Bert told me once having children was so much fun for them that they didn't know how to stop! Their oldest got married two summers ago. He wasn't a third but is Paul Goodbody Chambers. Of course, Paul and Linda got to talk to and then to see the great grandson named after him. He is be the first "Paul" in our family. Paul is a popular name for children in town. Lisa is making me add that Albert is also. I will add that there are many young girls named, "Lisa," in our town though none are as pretty as my wife.

Linda and Paul are ninety-eight. They have admitted to Lisa that they are tired. She got them to talk to us both. Linda said that there is nothing they want to do. Both of them admitted that their lives have been full and they have nothing left to prove but have enjoyed their great grandchildren and are looking forward to their great great grandchildren. They had Lightweaver start on their bodies at a much later point and neither had to have the massive healing that each of us had early in our lives. Stargazer says that helps us be so much younger than we might be otherwise. They look like they're a young looking eighty and both can run circles around people without partners who are in their sixties.

Jenna is totally retired though, after her retirement as Head Mistress, taught college as an adjunct professor. John had become the new Head Master of the school. He and Karen are lovely people and the school is more popular than ever. It is known nationwide for scholarship. The big name colleges recruit students to come to their colleges and universities. A number of graduates have risen to positions of power in business and academics.

Of course, in our town, there are now few people who don't have partners. It's a poorly kept secret but it still stays quiet. The government seems to have lost interest in me or anything around here. We are starting to spread beyond our town more and more. We don't attempt to control the spread but depend upon people with partners to be careful in bringing in new people into having partners. Over the years, I have found that it's a blessed and fruitful way to live.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.