Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Lisa said, "Will you permit Stargazer to examine your body?"

"What would I have to do, undress or something?"

"Just hold my hand and be willing." She took Lisa's hand and nodded. I could feel Stargazer go through Evelyn's body. He stopped twice.

He said, "You have a broken bone in your leg that didn't heal correctly. Would you like it fixed?"

"How would you know? Yes, I would like to walk normally!"

Stargazer said, "I knew when I looked at your body. I don't know how it happened and it will screw up your shoe. Just remain seated and relax your legs. That will make it easier for me." She nodded kicking her shoes off. We watched and could see her leg become longer until her legs matched. Stargazer said, "That worked well. There was a blood clot there that I fixed and used for some of your leg."

She stood and almost fell. "Wes! Look! I'm level! It's miraculous."

Stargazer said, "No, not a miracle. It was just an application of our abilities. Miracles are things that are impossible otherwise."

Linda leaned over toward Wes and said, "Would you take my hand and let Lightweaver examine you?"

Wes still looked shocked but nodded. He took Linda's hand and then shivered as his body was examined. Lightweaver said, "You have an issue with your heart. May I fix it?"

Wes said, "How could you know? I just found out. I have only told Evie." He looked at Linda.

She said, "I didn't and don't know. Lightweaver found it. The question remains. Do you want it fixed?"

Evelyn said firmly. "I want it fixed. Go ahead, Lightweaver." Wes slowly nodded. He shivered a moment later.

He said, "I guess we have no choice but to believe in your friends. What is next?"

I said, "Next would be you two taking a partner. That involves acceptance. You've just experienced one of the things they can do. The two of you will share one partner. You will become closer together than before. Stargazer tells me that it is unlikely one of us would be able to survive the loss of the other. I think I believe him because we are so closely intertwined into each other that there can be no separation. In time, you will be able to talk mentally to each other. After that, you will find it possible to talk mentally to others with partners. When you give off energy, your partner receives some and is strengthened."

Lisa said, "If you really want to find out what orgasms can be like, try having sex connected to each other through your partner. Pick a private place. Screaming at the top of your lungs together is noisy." She chuckled.

I said, "We have found that having a partner increases your intelligence level some. Mostly, your brain becomes more efficient. Lastly, your body will be the best it can be. Small changes can be made but it has to have been inherently possible before your partner can do it. That's it. Very little downside and a lot of upside."

Lisa said, "If you want a partner, just say the word. It's painless. On the other hand, if you don't want one, we will understand. You won't get another offer but can ask. Someone will help you."

Wes said, "May we talk about it for a few minutes?"

Linda said, "Of course, why don't you walk a trail for a little time?"

They did and came back and just nodded holding each other. Stargazer said, "Evelyn, Wes, please meet Lightspeed. Lightspeed, this is Evelyn and Wes that they would like a partner."

A new voice said, "Evelyn, Wes, may I join you?" They nodded. Their eyes widened and they kissed each other gently.

Together, they said, "Lightspeed, you are welcome."

All was well and they left shortly thereafter to explore some new feelings.

One other surprise occurred about a couple of weeks later. Lightspeed interrupted their lovemaking saying that Evelyn would probably become pregnant unless they or he did something. Two days later, Lisa received a call and Evelyn and Wes came to our house. Evelyn came in and hugged me and then hugged Lisa. Joyfully, she said, "I'm going to be pregnant! Lightspeed told us that I could and we talked about it and decided to try. We talked to Doc Fincher and his nurse who confirmed that possibility for us. We wanted to give you two the news. Also, Lightspeed insisted that it was important for us to talk to you very soon. He was insistent enough that we are here now instead of going to the parsonage and make love."

Wes said, "Why is it so important?"

I said, "Because you need to be prepared for what will happen. When do you believe life begins?"

Evelyn said, "Life starts at conception."

Wes said, "I can say for sure at birth. I understand scientifically that a spark of new life starts when the egg is fertilized. Why do you ask?"

I said, "You are about to get our alien friends' answer. They can sense the spark of new life at conception. If you permit it, they will give that new life a partner. The shocking thing is that your baby will almost immediately start talking to you. She or he will also talk to the other people with partners. It is a big mouthful to swallow and quite a shock to hear your son or daughter talk to you from the womb. That's before Doc can even tell that you might be pregnant!"

Wes's head popped up. He said, "You've got to be kidding!"

I said, "I'm more serious than a heartbeat. It's happened too many times. The good news is that your pregnancy will be easy because your partners will help your body adjust. We've had two that way. When your child is born, they can't talk out loud but will be in touch mentally. Their eyes track from birth!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.