There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 19: Desperate Acts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Desperate Acts - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

I ran downstairs and found my briefcase. The police had opened it, looking for drugs, but had left everything else in place. Inside was a synopsis of Tony’s business and personal financial data. I found what I needed and then went back up to the bedroom and laid down. Suddenly I felt exhausted, but before I went to sleep, I set the alarm.

The radio came on at two a.m. I reached over and shut off the alarm. It took me a couple of minutes to remember that I was home, safe on my bed. Groggy I went in and splashed cold water on my face. Ginger didn’t even stir.

In the garage I found a penlight and my leather gardening gloves. When I went out the backdoor, the neighborhood was silent. There was a full moon, and I didn’t need the penlight to see as I made my way through the field to my neighbor’s house.

I unlocked and opened the French doors in the back. The house was dark and quiet. The only noise I heard was from the air conditioning. Even so, it seemed way too warm, but then maybe it was my fear. Quietly I made my way down the hallway. I paused at the stairs to listen. I could hear him snoring all the way down here.

Using the penlight, I snuck down the hall to the entertainment room. After closing the door, I turned on the light. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust as I sat down next to the command console and turned it on. I was quickly able to figure out how to turn the TV on and switched to the video feeds around the house. I selected the view of his bedroom and there they were, both sleeping soundly, naked, on top of the covers. My wife cuddled in the crook of his arm with her head on his chest. He snored loudly and his dick lay limply on his stomach, impressive even in a passive state. The little leather pouch lay open on his nightstand.

I sped up the reverse view until the scene started moving backwards like some silent screen comedy. At about eleven p.m. on the console’s clock, she got up next to his hips and straddled his cock and she began riding him, a slow squeal erupted from the speakers. I foolishly stopped it and played it forward. The sound returned to normal and I could hear her groans of pleasure while she bounced up and down at a normal pace. I closed my eyes until I heard him groaning then opened them to watch him thrusting his hips upward as he came inside her. As Marissa climbed off of him, cum dripped from her pussy onto his stomach. “Would you like another hit?” he asked. “Sure,” she answered. I watched him refill the syringe. He picked up her bare foot in his hand and then injected the mixture between her toes. She didn’t even flinch and just watching it made me feel queasy. He refilled the syringe and stuck it between his toes. They both laid back. Marissa draped her body half over his and rested her head on his shoulder. In no time they were both asleep and he began snoring.

I again sped it backwards; past lying on the bed next to her while she sucked his cock. Back to where he came into the room and took off his clothes. Marissa was waiting for him, on the bed, already naked. She lay there seductively. I resumed normal viewing speed. “Would you like a hit?” he asked. She nodded her head yes and he withdrew the leather pouch from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. I watched dismayed as she opened the pouch and opened a packet of what looked like cocaine. She mixed it with some water from a bottle by the bed and then filled the syringe. Bending over, she injected half of the syringe between her toes.

Tony was busy taking off his clothes and when he was finished, she handed him the syringe. He sat in the middle of the bed and injected the mixture between his toes. Laying the syringe on the nightstand, he lay back. Marissa sat up and leaned over his torso and took his soft penis in her mouth. My chest felt empty as I watched his penis grow in her mouth until it was fully engorged and stuck straight up from his groin. Her head bobbed up and down. I’d seen what I wanted to see and yet I couldn’t get myself to turn off the recording.

Tony sat up and maneuvered them around until she was on all fours and he was between her legs. He moved up and began fucking her doggy style. I watched her small breasts swaying for almost ten minutes. Both of them were breathing heavily by now and Marissa was making little mewing sounds.

“Oh, OH!” she said. “OH YES, OH YES.” She kept this up throughout her orgasm and when she was done, Tony pulled out and lay down beside her. Marissa lifted a leg up to straddle his hips and then she began riding his cock. Shifting cameras, I had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and I watched, dismayed by my own arousal. She began to groan again growing louder and louder Soon his moans joined hers and when it was obvious that he was coming, she had another orgasm as well. She lowered her body onto his and they rested for a moment, breathing heavily, before she rolled off and snuggled up against his side with her head in the crook of his arm.

“Marissa?” he asked.

“Yes Tony,” she said sleepily.

“I have a friend coming over from Vegas tomorrow and I’d like you to meet him.”

“I don’t know Tony.” She lifted her head and looked at him. “I should go home soon don’t you think? I need to be there when Brad gets home from work.” When I heard her say that I wondered if she was even aware of how long she’d been at his house.

“It would just be for the day and I want you to meet my friend Rocky. He has some really good shit.”

“Well, I guess that would be ok,” she said before yawning.

“I want you to be especially nice to him.” My radar went up. What did he mean by ‘especially nice’?

“Sure Tony; whatever you want.”

When they both went to sleep, I realized that now was my only chance to implement the plan I hatched.

I realized that I could not wait too long to finish my task and so I got up and went over to the liquor cabinet and took a bottle of bourbon with me as I went up to his bedroom. The nightstand light was still on and they were both sound asleep, in the same pose as I’d viewed on the camera.

I knew that if he should awaken now, I was a dead man, but I had no choice. I would either have to act or my life would be over anyhow.

Tony was snoring very loud and I very quietly I walked over to the bed stand and picked up the empty glass and his drug kit. Silently I went into the bathroom and closed the door. There was a night light on, and it gave me enough light so that I didn’t have to use my penlight or turn on the bathroom light. I opened a new packet of the white powder, but instead of mixing it with water, I poured whiskey into the glass and then I added the packet of white powder and mixed them together. I thought about it for about two seconds and then opened a second package and mixed it into a thin slurry. I picked up the syringe and filled it.

I quietly opened the door and walked back into the bedroom. If I was a Catholic, I would have crossed myself right then for what I was about to do. I walked to the foot of the bed and injected the mixture between his toes. He didn’t stir. For that matter neither did Marisa. I looked at them snuggled so comfortably together. He had totally screwed up our lives and I didn’t know whether she or I was more to blame for letting ourselves get sucked into his evil web. I felt a bit of penis envy looking at his big cock lying flaccid on his stomach and then remembered her moans of pleasure when it was stiff, and he was driving it into her. On one hand I hoped that it was drugs that had seduced her and not his sexual prowess.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.