There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 16: Tony’s Mad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Tony’s Mad - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of beating on our front door. Marissa was dead to the world and so I climbed out of bed, pulled on my bathrobe, and went groggily down the stairs.

I looked through the peephole and saw Tony’s angry face. Thinking that I could talk to him in a civilized way, I opened the door. Tony, his cousin Gino and some other goombah pushed their way in. Before I knew it, I had my arms pinned at my side by the two hoods. Tony jerked his head toward the living room, and they shoved me into the room.

“Tony, what the hell?” I exclaimed, as I stumbled toward the couch. I turned around, enraged. “What...” and then felt the oxygen pushed from my lungs as Tony punched me in the stomach. I doubled over and he pushed me onto the couch as I gasped for breath. Gino walked behind the couch and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while the other hood grabbed my arm and twisted. The hood pulled my robe down around my elbows and it fell open revealing my nakedness underneath.

“Don’t you ever embarrass me like that again,” growled Tony. And he slapped me, making my face sting and my eyes water.

“What do you want?” I managed to gasp. My cheek burned from the slap and I could feel it sting where his ring had broken the skin.

He leaned close, his spit hitting my face. “What do I want? What do I want? I want some respect you asshole. Nobody comes into my house and embarrasses me like that.”

I was totally helpless and afraid of getting a beating, so I said, “I’m sorry Tony.”

“You’re sorry? I’ll tell you what, you’re a sorry sack of shit.”

“I said I’m sorry; what else do you want?”

“What else do I want?” he grinned evilly before continuing “I want your wife asshole!”

“Well then, you can go to hell,” I replied defiantly.

“Probably, probably,” I heard just before he punched me in the face. I felt stars and blood dripping from my nose. Gino tightened his grip around my neck while the other hoodlum kept up the pressure on my arm. I blinked my eyes to try to get them to focus. Tony was leering at me.

“You know your little wife is a hellcat in bed?” he taunted, “Put a little coke in her and she can go for hours.” The he laughed. “Do you fuck her in the ass? I did just yesterday. I have to tell you that it wasn’t easy stuffing my cock into her tight little ass. She loved it though. You should have heard her scream. Then she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. Think about that the next time you kiss her Bradley. Fuckin A, she sucks cock like a pro. Where did she learn that I wonder? I’m sure as hell that you didn’t teach her.”

Tony brought his face up next to mine and grabbed my hair viciously. “Now I want you to be a good boy from now on. If I have to come back and do this again, I’m going to beat the living shit out of you first and then I’ll turn your wife over to Gino and Bobby and they will take turns with her while you watch. And I gotta warn you, Bobby likes it rough.” He squeezed my cheeks, and I could feel his garlic breath on my face. “After that I’ll make her a stripper at the club and then you’ll have to pay to see her naked. “So, it’s up to you Bradley.” He pulled my hair tighter.

“Ow, shit!” I cried. Why was everyone suddenly calling me Bradley?

“Tell me Bradley, do you love your wife?” I looked at him sullenly and didn’t answer. “She loves you. She told me so, but right now she loves cocaine more. Don’t you see? Right now, she doesn’t belong to you anymore; she belongs to me. And if you behave, maybe I’ll give her back to you before I let my guys take turns with her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.