There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 15: Getting My Wife Back

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Getting My Wife Back - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

At 12:28 I pulled up in our garage and saw that my wife’s Jag was there. Inside our house there were dirty dishes in the sink. “Marissa,” I hollered as I ran up the stairs.

I saw her cell phone on the nightstand. I was a little surprised because she usually carries it with her. Picking it up, I entered her access code and looked at her call list. There were several calls to and from Tony. She had even added him to her speed dial list. I ran downstairs and got back into my car and drove like a madman the short distance to Tony’s house.

Tony answered the door wearing an open black bathrobe. Despite myself my eyes went to his semi-erect cock. He grinned at me, a big, stoned grin. “Hey neighbor,” he said cheerfully.

“Is my wife here?” I demanded.

“Sure Brad, she’s upstairs with Kaitlyn. Come on in and join us. There’s plenty of pussy to go around; that is if you don’t mind sloppy seconds,” he grinned.

I brushed by Tony and fairly bounded up the stairs and went into the bedroom. Kaitlyn and Marissa were naked on the bed. Marissa’s head was between Kaitlyn’s legs, her face buried in the other woman’s crotch. Marissa’s, butt was in the air and cum was dripping from her pussy. Tony must have just finished fucking her when I rang the doorbell.

I saw Tony’s drug paraphernalia open on the nightstand; a hypodermic needle, rubber tube and all.

“Hello Bradley,” said Kaitlyn seductively. She looked like she was seriously high. “You’re just in time. Your wife told us how much you like eating cream pies and Tony just finished filling her up for you.”

Seeing Marissa’s clothes in a pile on the floor, I picked them up before grabbing her by the arm and pulling her up from Kaitlyn’s crotch. “Come on, get dressed,” I ordered.

“Brad? What’s wrong?” I could see that she was stoned out of her mind.

“Just get dressed. We’re leaving.”

Tony walked into the room and put his hand on my shoulder. “Calm down Brad.”

“Fuck you Tony,” I said heatedly, shaking his hand off.

His face got dark. “Listen motherfucker...” he started to say. I think that he was going to punch me, but his girlfriend jumped between us. “Bradley, what’s wrong?” she asked.

Marissa stood there looking bewildered, clutching the clothes that I’d handed her. I took her arm and pulled her out, brushing by Tony who just looked at me coldly like he could kill me. Downstairs, I started helping my wife to get dressed.

“Where are my panties?” she asked.

“Marissa, let’s just go,” I said as I led her to the door.

On the drive home, my wife kept asking, “What’s wrong? Why did I have to leave?” I didn’t answer. She started crying. “I liked those panties.”

Exasperated, I said, “Forget your panties. I’m worried about losing my wife and you’re worried about your stupid panties.”

“I liked them,” she bawled. “What if he doesn’t give them back?”

I drove a little slower back to our house, trying to let me heart rate slow down. I helped Marissa into the house and began brewing a pot of coffee for her while she sat at the kitchen table looking lost. When the coffee was done, I poured her a cup, sat down and said, “Drink.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.