There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 13: Great (and Small) Expectations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Great (and Small) Expectations - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Monday came and when I came home from work Marissa wasn’t home although her car was in the garage. We’d had a very frigid weekend. She hardly talked to me, so I took the attitude of ‘fuck you too’. She’s the one that needs to apologize, not me. I went upstairs to change out of my work clothes and noticed a shopping bag from Victoria’s Secret. I peeked inside and saw a black lace garter belt and a package of black, fishnet stockings.

Marissa showed up four beers later; giving me enough time to really get mad.

“Oh, hi honey,” she said cheerily. “I thought you’d still be at work.”

“I’ve been home for over an hour,” I said grumpily.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Is that all you’re sorry about?” I asked, trying to start a fight.

“No, I’m sorry that we had a fight.” She sidled up to me and lifted her face to be kissed. “Truce?”

I let out a heavy sigh. I wasn’t ready to forgive her yet. She rubbed my crotch with her hand and made my groin tingle in anticipation. “Forgive me?” she pleaded as she unzipped my pants. I looked at her eyes. Her pupils looked as big as saucers and I started to ask her if she was high when little Bradley jumped out, obviously forgetting that I was mad at her. She knelt at my feet and took me into her mouth. Little Bradley was a traitor I realized as he sprang to attention despite my silent admonishments to him to act cool.

I leaned against the wall while she went to work on my tool and soon, I forgot that I was supposed to be angry. She kept at it expertly, with only short breaks to rest her jaws. My whole groin was on fire and I wanted to cum soon before her mouth got too tired to continue, which was the normal situation. I was always disappointed when she finished me off with her hand. It just wasn’t as good as cumming in her mouth. But, as usual, even with the intenseness shooting through my groin and down to my toes, my little spermies were in no hurry to come out.

Surprisingly, Marissa kept it up. At times she swallowed almost my entire length. Finally, my balls decided enough was enough and I felt my sperm emerging from them like fire, shooting through my rod, into her throat. She swallowed it all even while I pressed my hips forward to encourage her to swallow my rod as well.

She stood and kissed me. I could feel the slickness of my cum on her tongue as she thrust it between my lips. Then she held me and hugged me. “I love you,” she said as I buried my nose in her hair.

“I love you too,” I said as I inhaled. Her hair smelled like smoke. “Have you been smoking?”

After a moment she said, “No silly, I went to lunch with Madeline and she smokes like a chimney.”

Before I could say anything else, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. “Come on Bradley; I want you to fuck me.”

“Such language young lady,” I said as I let her pull me along.

Upstairs in our bedroom I watched while she stripped off her tank top and jeans. She wasn’t wearing any underwear and I asked, “Where’s your panties?”

“I don’t know?” She smiled impishly. “I must have lost them somewhere,” she added teasingly.

In hindsight, I should have asked her how she lost her panties while at lunch with Madeline, but the only thing that came to my mind was, “Where’d you go? Your car was here so you didn’t drive.”

“Madeline picked me up and dropped me off,” she said casually. “I brought you a present,” she continued. She picked up the Victoria’s Secret shopping bag and pulled out the black lace garter belt, then the package of fishnet stockings out. “What do you think?” she asked.

“Well, if those are for me, I think that I will look pretty silly in them.”

She just rolled her eyes while opening up the package. “Is here a skimpy little maid outfit in there as well?” I asked, pointing to the package.

She sat on the bed and started rolling up the stocking. “No, why?” she said with a puzzled look.

“Oh nothing, it’s just something that our neighbor said the other day.”

“You’re weird,” she commented as she put her toes into the rolled-up stocking and then slid it up her leg.

I watched her repeat the maneuver with the other leg and then she stood and put the garter belt on before attaching the garters. She did look hot in her non-outfit and the dyed blond patch between her legs looked so soft and furry, I wanted to bury my face in her crotch.

“Come on; get your clothes off sweetie.” She began unbuttoning my shirt. I didn’t need any more encouragement and soon we climbed into bed. She pushed me onto my back and then straddled my hips.

I looked up at her pert breasts hanging just inches from my face and said, “I love you.”

“I know,” she answered. She put her soft hands on my chest and pushed her groin forward against my growing erection. “I’m a very lucky girl,” she added moving her hips back and forth a few times.

Her pussy felt hot and wet against my now hard pole and she lifted her hips enough to let it easily slip inside. She was hot and wet, and it felt magnificent on my cock and I groaned in pleasure as she began riding me, her breasts swaying ever so slightly above my face.

She leaned over and kissed me, and her hair softly fell on my face. I love it when her hair caresses my face, but this time I could smell a sweet tobacco smell in it instead of the usual lilac fragrance from her shampoo.

Her hands on my chest, she rose up and closed her eyes, savoring my cock as she slowly raised and lowered her hips. She seemed to be in a dream like state and I reached up and fondled her breasts. She was so wet I felt her juices saturating my balls. I was totally turned on, but I knew that as wet as she was it was going to be awhile before I came. Marissa seemed fine with that. She just kept riding my cock with her eyes closed and her hands on my chest.

Her first orgasm arrived surprisingly quickly. She kept her eyes tightly closed as she slowly lifted her torso over me, moaning. I lifted my hips each time she lowered herself, trying to drive my cock in as deep as I could. Her whole body shuddered, and she stopped moving.

I raised my head up and sucked on her left nipple. It had always been more sensitive than the right and I was rewarded with a dreamy smile with half closed eyes. “Do you want to change positions?” I asked.

She looked down at me sweetly. “No, I want to be in charge.” That was fine by me; after all, having her on top was my favorite position. She slowly began moving her hips again and closed her eyes. I cupped her breasts and watch her face; she was truly enjoying our sex and that made me happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.