There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 12: Fight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Fight - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday, Marissa told me during dinner, “I helped Tony buy more artwork today.”

“Oh,” I tried to sound nonplussed, but my heartbeat picked up. “Did you get anything I’d like?”

“Yes, we bought a beautiful sailboat picture for his entertainment room.”

“Oh, did he show you any of his home videos?”

She hesitated for what seemed like minutes. I raised my eyebrow, questioningly. “Well, he showed me some from the night we went out to dinner,” she finally admitted.

“What did you think of it?” I asked warily.

She looked down at her food and casually, too casually I thought, answered, “It was interesting, but movies aren’t my thing.” She took a bite of food, still not looking up.

“And yet, here you are a porn star.” I said a little too sarcastically.

She gave me a sharp glance. I could tell that I’d pissed her off, but right then I didn’t care.

“You were there too,” she replied, visibly upset. “Don’t make it sound as if it was just me.” She shot me a look. “Tony told me that he’d already shown the video to you and you left with a hard-on afterwards.”

I wasn’t ready to let the discussion end without finding out more about today’s shopping trip.” “So, after you and Tony bought furniture, what did you two do afterwards?”

“You mean did I fuck him behind your back?” She charged ahead. “What do you think I am?”

I was a little surprised at her outburst and realized that I had to back off. “No, no. I’m sorry honey. I didn’t mean to imply anything.”

She appeared to be somewhat mollified. “Tony had a meeting or something to go to, so I came home.”

“Oh good,” I said feeling relieved. But then I thought about the way that she’d answered me, and I began to get suspicious again.

“But you know what I did when I got home?”

“No, what?”

“I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes.” I looked at her kind of weird, but I closed my eyes.

“Ok, you can open your eyes now.” She’d pulled down her jeans and panties into a pile around her feet and the surprise she said was for me was readily apparent. She’d dyed her pubic hair blond. “Well, what do you think? Do you like?”

I immediately thought of my conversation with Tony and couldn’t help but wonder if he’d asked her to do this. She looked at me strangely and I realized that she could tell by the look on my face that I was troubled.

“Don’t you like it? I did it for you. I’ve been waiting for you to get home. I thought you’d like it. You did when I did it last time.” Her sentences were all running together.

But still, I had no proof, only suspicions. “No, I think it’s very sexy.” I smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.