There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 11: Home Movies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Home Movies - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

That next Saturday, I was downstairs watching football. I had it turned up kind of loud since Marissa was vacuuming upstairs. She’s sort of a neat freak and although I occasionally offer to help with housework, she tells me “No, that’s my job.” How can I argue with that logic? I don’t understand why she needs to vacuum on Sunday afternoons though.

Anyway, the vacuum suddenly went quiet and I heard, “Brad, will you get that?” Then I heard the doorbell. I turned the TV off and went up and answered the front door. Tony was standing there dressed in shorts and a T-shirt.

“Hey neighbor, do you have a ladder that I can borrow? I’ve got a starling building a nest in my gutter and I want to get rid of it before they shit all over the side of my house.”

“Sure, it’s kind of heavy. I’ll help. We went through the house and I opened the garage door. The two of us managed to wrestle the heavy fiberglass contractor’s ladder out without banging it against my wife’s sports car and we carried it to his SUV.

It only took us a couple of minutes to clean the nest out of his gutter. Fortunately, neither mom nor dad starling were around to see us wrecking their home. Tony climbed down and we set the ladder on the ground. “Can I offer you a beer?”

“Sure.”

We went into his kitchen and retrieved two beers from the fridge. “Hey, have I shown you my entertainment room yet?” he asked.

“No,” I replied, curious, remembering that Marissa had mentioned it to me.

“Come on this way.” I followed him down the hall to a room with a really huge flat screen TV hanging on the wall. Four specialty recliners sat facing the TV. I don’t know what they’re called, but they have cup holders for your beer and a command console was built into the wide arm in the middle. “Sit,” he commanded.

He turned on the TV and the football game I’d been watching came up. I felt like I was in a box seat at the stadium. “Nice huh?” he stated.

“Where’s the pretty waitress with our drinks and hors d’oeuvres?” I joked.

“Maybe you should call your wife and invite her over? She could wear one of those skimpy little maid outfits as she served us.”

Yeah, and then you could serve her your sausage,” I thought to myself. Why was I feeling jealous? After all, I banged his girlfriend and one of his dancers. Maybe it was because he had a bigger sausage than I did. I wished that he had suggested one of his employees rather than my wife.

“I can just imagine her bending over in a short little maid outfit with fishnets on,” he said wistfully. “Well, this’ll have to do.” He opened a mini-fridge and pulled out two beers and handed me one. We twisted the caps off and both of us took a long pull.

“Hey, do you want to see some home movies?” I shrugged indicating ‘sure’. “Let me know if this bothers you.” I raised my eyebrows. Hopefully, he wasn’t going to show me movies of his sausage. He fiddled with the controls and the TV went blank. Then it switched to multiple views in and around his house. It was a security monitoring system and I noticed that there were even cameras in the bedrooms.

He brought up a menu and selected from a list of files. All of the screens went blank. He selected the main screen, and the TV went to a full room view of the little party we had with him and Kaitlyn after we’d all snorted cocaine.

Kaitlyn was stripping for me and the look on my face as she pulled the straps off of her shoulders and revealed her breasts was one of pure lust. I took a big gulp of beer as I again gazed at those beautiful melons. I glanced at Tony and saw that he was watching me, smiling. He raised his bottle and saluted and then looked up at the screen.

My gaze followed his as his girlfriend finished stripping off her clothes and I saw myself kissing a nipple and then her flat tummy. I took another long pull of beer and realized that my cock was getting as hard as the long neck bottle that was now empty in my hand. Tony’s girlfriend knelt between my legs and pulled out my erection and suddenly the scene froze with her mouth descending on my six-ish inches.

“Here, let me get us a couple more beers,” said Tony and he stood and went over to the refrigerator. He handed me another cold bottle and sat down. The video resumed and I watched Kaitlyn’s mouth engulf my erection. Up until now, there had been no sound, but suddenly I heard myself groan as I watched her head bob up and down over my lap. I was aware that Tony was fiddling with s mousepad and the camera somehow zoomed in on his girlfriend’s face as her lips slid up and down my stiffy.

I nearly jumped when Tony said, “Pretty amazing technology isn’t it?” over the groans I was making on the screen.

“Your girlfriend has nice tits,” I heard my wife say on the video. “I prefer real ones,” he said, “like yours.”

“I deleted some of the boring stuff,” the here and now Tony added as the scene shifted from me and his girlfriend to a side view of him standing behind my wife, now both naked, as he pounded his swollen member into her as she knelt on the couch with her back to him.

Now it was her that I heard moaning. I felt myself starting to sweat as I watched my wife’s pert tits swaying each time he pushed into her. Her voice filled the surround sound as his cock drove her to an orgasm. “Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh Fuck!” I didn’t remember her using the ‘F’ word that evening; it was very unlike her. “OOOOOH FUCK!” she moaned.

Suddenly the scene froze with his broad hips pulled back with his cockhead still inside with the rest of his cock poised for re-entery. “Sorry, I’ve got to pee,” said Tony as he got up and left the room.

I finished the beer while staring at the scene of my wife’s head hanging down with her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her mouth pursed in a moan as she waited for the next thrust of his thick cock. I realized that I had an erection. I wasn’t sure why watching Tony’s cock poised to plow back into my wife would get me hard. Still alone, I took the opportunity to shift my erect penis from down my pant leg to a more comfortable position and just then, Tony returned.

“God it’s hard to pee when you’ve got a hard-on,” he exclaimed, handing me another beer. I couldn’t help but notice the obvious bulge in his jeans. He sat down and resumed the video.

On the screen Tony picked up the pace and my wife’s moans got louder. Her moans filled the entertainment room, coming from speakers all around. “OH GOD YES!” she screamed. Then he buried his cock in as far as it would go and kept it there, bringing them both to climax. He cried out in triumph as I watched him deposit his seed into my wife. He pulled it out and then back in a couple more times to drain the last of his semen into her pussy.

My own erection was pushing against my pants and I shifted to apply more pressure because it felt good.

“Oh Jesus Tony, that was fantastic” said my wife as he withdrew. The video zoomed in as his slippery wet cock slid out of her pussy followed by a small blob of white cum that dripped down onto the couch between her knees. A larger blob appeared, and the video ended with his sperm oozing from her pussy just as I felt a wetness in my boxer shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.