There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 5: Sunday Mass

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sunday Mass - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke. Surprisingly, Marissa was lying in my arms. We were on my couch still naked and there was no sign of Tony or his girlfriend. Marissa snuggled her cheek against my neck and sighed. The smell of bacon frying in the kitchen filled my nostrils as she turned in my arms and pressed her buttocks against my groin. The smell of her hair and perfume mingled with the bacon and I felt myself getting hard. She pressed her soft cheeks against me, and I moved my hips back enough to allow me to slide my cock into her. We made slow, delicious love to the sound of plates clanking in the kitchen.

I felt a presence in the hallway, but whoever it was receded out of respect for our privacy. I kept on slowly fucking my wife until she orgasmed twice before I let myself climax. Despite the drug induced pleasures of the night before, I had a very intense orgasm as my sperm kept spurting into her womb until I was panting.

I think that we fell asleep because the next thing I became aware of was Kaitlyn softly saying, “Breakfast is ready.”

I opened my eyes and looked at Kaitlyn. She was dressed in the same short skirt and blouse from the night before. I glanced at her legs and wondered if she had any underwear on. Marissa was standing nearby, wrapped in a white terrycloth robe with a cup of coffee in her hand. “How do you like your sausage?” Kaitlyn asked.

“I don’t know. Marissa how do you like my sausage?”

“Hmm, I think that your sausage was fine. You dope.”

Tony walked in wearing a suit and tie. “Ok you two, time to get up for breakfast and I have to get to mass.”

“Mass?” I said ignorantly.

“It’s Sunday Brad,” said Marissa. “Tony’s going to church.”

I made an “Oh” sound.

“It’s an Italian thing Brad. Say, would you two like to join me? My mother would be thrilled to meet you and you’d make my uncle’s day to see Marissa again.” I knew that it would make his uncle’s day to see her; his uncle didn’t even care that I existed.

“Isn’t Kaitlyn going?” I asked innocently.

“Uh no, she’s not Catholic.” Tony gave me a ‘get real’ look. I suspected that his mother might not approve if he showed up with one of his girls.

“Well, we’d better take a rain check ... Besides, it would take Marissa two hours to get ready.” I smiled at my wife who gave me a ‘you jerk’ look back. “But thanks for asking.”

“Well, your breakfast is on the table, getting cold,” said Kaitlyn.

“I have to drop her off and then get to church,” said our host. “Here’s a spare key. If you’d just lock up the house when you leave?” He handed the key to Marissa since I was busy pulling up my pants.

We ate rather quickly because I realized that I had to get home to walk Ginger before she peed on the carpet. Marissa stayed behind to clean up while I ran to our house and took the dog for a walk. She was still next door when Ginger and I got back from our walk. I hope that she wasn’t over there vacuuming and doing general housekeeping. It dawned on me that the walk from Tony’s to our house wasn’t realistic with her wearing high heels I called her cell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.