There Goes the Neighborhood
Chapter 4: Dinner

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dinner - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Tony showed up promptly at seven, dressed in what looked like a two-thousand-dollar suit. My wife answered the door and he acted like he was going to have a heart attack as he looked her up and down. “Mrs. Henderson, you look positively ravishing tonight.” Marissa smiled and curtsied.

He took her hand, leaned over and kissed the back. I saw his eyes travel do her chest as he said, “What do you say we ditch your husband and my date and just the two of us go out?” After a pause he turned his head to me, acting surprised to see me. “Oh, Hello Brad. I didn’t see you standing there.” He laughed and so did Marissa, beaming at his flirtatious behavior. I looked down and saw that he was still holding her hand. Merissa self-consciously pulled her hand away.

Tony stepped aside and swept his arm outward. “Your carriage mi bella signorina.” We looked out and saw a limo waiting for us; a uniformed chauffeur holding the door open.

I smiled when I started to climb into the back and saw that Tony’s date was his redheaded girlfriend. “Hello Bradley, Marissa,” she breathed. My god her voice was so sexy. Marissa and I got in the back seat facing the two of them.

“I decided to get a limo,” said Tony. “I didn’t want to end up the designated driver tonight.” He opened up a cabinet. “Would you like a drink?”

I tried not to look at his girlfriend too much. Of course, she was gorgeous. Her long, red hair was swirled up on top of her head with a couple of strands curling down the side of her face and I could smell her perfume over Marissa’s. She had a black dress with a V neck cut down to show off her breasts in the best possible advantage. It was so short that it ended just below her crotch and displayed about a half mile of silk covered legs. She noticed me looking and demurely tugged the hem down a half an inch. I looked up and saw she was smiling at me. Then she crossed her legs hiking the hem back up. I glanced at my wife as saw that by the rather cold look on her face, she was taking this all in.

When we got to the restaurant Tony got out first and helped Marissa out. I watched him as he took her hand, and it was obvious that he was taking another opportunity to look down the front of her dress. He said some to her in Italian that I couldn’t hear, but it made her smile. And then without waiting for his date, he began escorting my wife toward the entrance.

“Well, we’re both chopped liver,” said Kaitlyn with a smile. As she crouched over to exit, she innocently put her hand on my thigh to steady herself. I felt a tingling in my groin as her fingers seemed to linger on my leg. “Down boy, down boy,” I thought to myself, echoing Marissa’s earlier comment. She put one leg out and her tight dress slid up her thigh to just above the bottom of her butt cheeks. I sighed as I got a quick glimpse of where her ass crack met the crease between her vulvas. I didn’t see any evidence of panties under her sheer tan pantyhose, and I felt my heart racing as I got out of the car.

I looked at the sign and wasn’t surprised that the restaurant was Italian. Tony and my wife were just inside the door and I could see the maître d was being very deferential to Tony. I held out my arm to his date and when she took it, I inhaled her wonderful perfume as she gave me a bright smile and clung to my arm.

The restaurant was very elegant with old world charm. A quartet played in the corner next to a small dance floor. I have to admit that I was impressed. The maître d led us to a table at the edge of the dance floor. A waiter appeared immediately and asked if we would like to start with drinks and appetizers. Without asking us, Tony ordered calamari and stuffed mushrooms for our table. We all ordered cocktails. Looking at the menu I noticed that there were no prices listed; therefore, everything was too expensive for my budget. I guess it was lucky that Tony was paying.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the drinks and appetizers, well sort of. I ate a calamari and a couple of mushrooms to be polite. My drink was great and a new one arrived without me needing to ask for it. Tony noticed I wasn’t eating and inquired, but I told him that they were great; I just didn’t want to fill up before dinner. Tony kept us all laughing as he told us funny stories about cousins, politicians, judges, cops, and business associates he knew. He knew a lot of people.

We ordered dinner and Tony ordered wine for all of us. We had a third drink. Dinner arrived. I had a plank grilled salmon with asparagus that was excellent. The wine flowed. Thank heavens I wasn’t driving us home. I felt a stocking foot move up my left shin under my pants. I looked over at Marissa who was on my right; she was engrossed in what Tony was saying.

I looked over at his date and she smiled at me coyly. Then I felt silk covered toes slide under my pant leg and she pursed her lips. Marissa laughed at something Tony said and I looked over. She didn’t seem to notice the surprised look on my face. I looked back at Kaitlyn. She was looking at the band with a smile on her face, acting like nothing devious was going on. Her silky toes go up my shin a couple of inches and I felt my penis beginning to press against my pants.

Throughout dinner, all of us laughed at Tony’s jokes and stories; all the while his date’s toes rubbed up and down my leg. I had no idea how this was going to end up, but I couldn’t think of a reason to move my leg away and was glad that the table hid the pole under my pants.

We all declined the offered desert, to the waiter’s dismay, and his repeated attempts to get us different house specialties. Finally, Kaitlyn removed her foot from my shin and said, “I need to go freshen up; will you join me Marissa?” My wife nodded yes, and the two women got up and headed to the ladies’ lounge.

“Well, what do you think?” asked Tony as soon as they were gone.

“That might have been the best salmon I’ve ever eaten,” I replied. “You know, we can split the bill.”

“Nonsense,” he replied. “I told you not to worry about it.” The band began playing slow songs and several couples got up to dance as he looked at me seriously. “You know Kaitlyn occasionally flirts with other men to make me jealous; but actually, I don’t mind.”

I was pretty drunk by now and it took a moment before the fog in my brain cleared enough to think about what he’d just said. His revelation surprised me; he didn’t seem like the type who liked to share. And yet, I was feeling guilty because I hadn’t dissuaded her from flirting with me. I stammered, “Ah well...”

“She’s intrigued by you and it was actually her idea that we swap partners tonight.”

“Intrigued by me?”

He shrugged, indicating it made no sense to him either. “She asked me to give the two of you some time together, so that’s why I’ve been paying so much attention to your wife.”

“I, uh...” I didn’t know how to respond. Tony had been flirting with Marissa since the first time I’d met him. And then it dawned on me; they must be swingers. I nodded knowingly and looked toward the ladies’ lounge and saw the two women threading their way through the dancers.

When they got back to our table, Tony and I stood up to get them seated. Kaitlyn sat down and Tony pushed her chair in; but my wife looked at me and said, “Let’s dance.” She took my hand and led me out into the crowd of dancers.

I took her right hand in my left, sliding my right around her waist as Marissa brought her other hand up to my shoulder and we let the music rhythm glide our movements. She laid her head against my chest and I kissed the top of her head, smelling the lavender smell of her shampoo.

“Are you having fun?” I asked.

She pulled back her head and looked at me. “Very much, although I can feel all of that wine.” She paused for a second and then added, “Tony’s very charming and his girlfriend is gorgeous. I should tell you that back in the ladies’ room she asked about us.”

“Us?”

“She wondered if we were happily married. I assured her that we were.” She smiled and put her head back against my chest.

“Well...” I started, intending to tell her what Tony told me just moments ago, when the music stopped, and I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

“Mind if I cut-in?” I turned and saw that it was Tony.

I relinquished my hold on my wife and Tony swept her away as the band began playing slow Italian love song.

Kaitlyn didn’t hesitate to mold against me and press those big melons against my chest. “Bradley,” she purred into my ear. That was all; just my name and it made my heart flutter.

I looked over at Marissa to see if she was looking at us and saw that she had her head nestled under Tony’s chin and his hand was on bare skin at the small of her back. I looked back at Kaitlyn. With high heels on, she about the same height as I was and when she looked at me with those green eyes and I felt my manhood coming to life. She parted her lips invitingly, showing a row of perfect white teeth and like I wondered how it would feel to kiss her. I should have led her back to the table like a good boy scout.

Kaitlyn pressed against me as we danced, increasing my arousal, as her perfume filled my head. She pressed her lips against my ear and purred, “Tony told me that you were willing to swap partners tonight.” Dropping her hand from my shoulder, she pressed it against my erection. I felt a little dizzy as her tongue penetrated between my lips. She broke off the kiss and as our bodies swayed to the music she whispered in my ear. “I told him that I wouldn’t mind.” She pressed her hip against my cock. I had to step back before I creamed my pants.

“You’re going to make me have an accident,” I complained jokingly. She laughed wickedly and moved in close. Just then I realized that the music had stopped, and I was sweating. I moved away just in time to see Marissa and Tony walk toward us. Marissa was walking in front of Tony and I could tell by the daggers in her eyes that she’d seen me kissing his girlfriend and I knew that I was toast.

The band started another song and Marissa turned to Tony and apparently suggested that they dance another dance because he smiled and led her back to the spot they’d just vacated. He said something to her, and she turned her head and looked at me. And then she hooked both hands over his shoulders and molded her body to his as they began dancing. Tony looked down; she looked up, and then he leaned his head down and kissed her.

Kaitlyn laughed and said, “Don’t they make a cute couple?” She put her arms around my neck and began swaying to the music, grinding her hips against my groin. Now I was really afraid that I was going to have an accident in my pants, and I was both relieved and disappointed when the song finally ended. I let go of her and we turned and applauded the band. Marissa and Tony danced for another thirty seconds even though the music had stopped. They turned and hand in hand, started walking back to our table.

Marissa wouldn’t look at me and didn’t seem to notice the bulge in my pants. On the other hand, Tony must have because he smirked and winked at me.

“Well, what do you say we all go back to my place and have a nightcap,” offered Tony on the way back to our table.

“Sounds great Tony,” said my wife with a slightly drunken slur in her voice.

The women picked up their purses and Tony threw two, one-hundred-dollar bills on the table and hooked my wife’s hand in the crook of his arm and began walking toward the exit. Kaitlyn took my arm and molded her breast against my biceps as we followed.

When we got outside, he limo driver was waiting for us with the door open. As Marissa slid inside, Tony climbed in next to her without comment, so I had no choice but to sit next to his date.

As we drove off, my wife rested her head on Tony’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Tony leaned over and turned off the interior lights and with the tinted windows it grew quite dark in the car. The driver pulled into traffic and I felt Kaitlyn’s hand on my crotch.

In no time little Bradley was pointing down the leg of my pants, fully at attention. I knew how dangerous this was, but I made no effort to move her hand as she massaged my cock through my pants. All rationality left me. I only hoped that Marissa stayed asleep and that Tony couldn’t see in the dark because I didn’t want his girlfriend to stop.

However, I wouldn’t be able to hide the wet spot if I came in my pants and so I gently reached down and moved her hand away. I could barely see the pout on her face as she looked at me.

I felt the sweat trickle down under my arm pit when Kaitlyn shifted in her seat and brought her other hand over, unzipped my pants and pulled my willy out and squeezed it. It seemed pitch black in the car, but if Tony turned the lights back on now, I was toast. His date stroked my erection a few times, then she lowered her head over my crotch and her lips surrounded my cock. I knew that this was totally crazy, but what does common sense have to do with anything at a time like this?

Her lips encased my pole and then she ran the flat of her tongue over the underside ridge of my manhood and I felt an electrical shock from my dick head to my groin. I shuddered in pleasure as she kept at it. Her head began bobbing, pushing my erection down her throat with each downward movement of her head. Her mouth felt exquisite as her tongue caressed my entire length.

The inside of the car was briefly lit up by a truck. In the dim light, I could just make out my neighbor’s outline and he had to know that his GF was giving me a BJ. Maybe his eyes were closed? I could only hope so because after about ten minutes of her wonderful ability to deep throat my cock I felt an orgasm building in my groin.

I clenched my butt cheeks and began spewing semen down her throat. My hips jerked with each spurt of my seed into her sweet, willing mouth. God bless her heart, she swallowed it all, saving me the embarrassment of getting cum all over my pants. When I was drained, she sat back up and tucked not so little Bradley back into my pants and zipped me up. Then she sat up, but left her hand on my crotch and leaned her head against my shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.