The Devil's Pact Tales: The Number One Rule of Retail
Chapter 3: My Girlfriend is a Whore

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: My Girlfriend is a Whore - Stories set in the same world as my Devil Pact's story Tales from the Best Buy Incidents follows characters from the orgy in Chapter 3. How there lives were changed by what they think of as a Terrorist attack and a strange gas that made them loose their inhibitions. The Number One Rule of Retail follows Jessica Smith as she returns to work with her new outlook on customer service.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

edited by Master Ken

Tuesday, June 11th 2013 – Kevin Mattock – South Hill, WA

Yesterday had been so amazing. I made love with Jessie Smith, and I had never been happier. I had fallen in love with her on the day – January fourteenth, five months ago – she started working at Best Buy. And thanks to the 'Best Buy Incident' last week, Jessie had finally noticed me, and I finally had the courage to ask her out for coffee. And that somehow led to me making love to her in the Starbucks restroom.

After work today, I took her out on another date. Once again we had coffee, and once again we slipped into the bathroom. Jessie was lithe and warm in my arms as we kissed, her tongue wiggling in my mouth as we made out. I fumbled at her pants, pushing them down, followed by her purple thong.

"Oh, Kevin," she moaned as I sank into her wet pussy.

Her pussy felt just as good on Tuesday as it did on Monday. Tight and wet, squeezing pleasantly on my cock as I plowed into her hot hole. Jessie wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper and deeper into her velvet sheathe.

"Jessie, oh, you feel so good!" I panted into her ear, before I nuzzled at her neck.

"Umm, love your cock in me!" Jessie moaned. "Fuck me harder, Kevin! Oh yes!"

I pumped faster and faster into her wonderful, wet pussy. Her soft, velvety walls sweetly rubbed against the head of my cock. Jessie moaned louder and louder, her breath hot on my neck. Her hips were humping against me as I fucked her.

"Umm, you're driving my poor, little pussy crazy!" Jessie moaned. "I love your thick cock inside me!"

Someone knocked at the bathroom door. "What's going on in there?" a woman demanded.

"Go away!" Jessie panted. "Umm, I'm so close to cumming!"

I was about to cum, too, so there was no way in hell I was stopping; the person kept hammering away. I pumped faster, enjoying the silky feel of her tight hole. Jessie hugged me fiercely, working her hips on my cock. I squeezed her ass, pulling her hard against my groin as my balls started to boil.

"Oh yes!" Jessie moaned as she bucked in my grip, her pussy spasming on my cock. "Oh yes, fuck yes!"

"Ohhh God!" I moaned, as Jessie's orgasm sent me over the edge; I filled her pussy with three, thick loads of my cum.

"Get out right now or we're calling the cops!" the person hammering at the door shouted.

Giggling, Jessie pulled up her thong and pants as I put my wet cock away, and we opened the door to see a disapproving woman in a Starbucks uniform glaring at us. We were both flushed and sweaty, and there was no denying what we were up to in the restroom as Jessie pulled her shirt over her beautiful, perky breasts.

"Get out!" the woman shouted. "Don't ever step foot in this place again."

We laughed as we left the Starbucks, and held each other. I felt so alive and intoxicated. I had never drank in my life, but I imagined this is how it would feel. This warm, fuzzy feeling that made it hard to think of anything other than my beautiful Jessie. I was drunk on her, and I felt this growing excitement that just had to be released.

"Jessie Smith is the most beautiful woman in the world!" I shouted out to the cars streaming by on Meridian.

Jessie blushed and smiled shyly and kissed me one last time as the 402 bus arrived to take her south to her apartment. I talked to Jessie on the phone the entire walk north back to my apartment. She eventually had to get to bed; unlike me, she had work in the morning. My head still swam with thoughts of her as I lay down to sleep.

For once, I was disappointed that I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

The next day, I waited at the Best Buy for when she got off work. She smiled happily when she saw me, and kissed me on the lips. She wore a hot-pink thong today, her hair was tousled, and she was flushed from a long day of work. We had been texting all day, whenever Jessie could get away with it, and we were planning on seeing a movie down at the Longston Place Theaters.

"Thanks again," a Black man said, walking out of the store, leering at Jessie. I glared at the guy; that was my girl he was leering at.

"It was a tight fit, but we got it in there," Jessie giggled at the man.

"Yeah, it was great to see it slide on in," the man grinned. "I never would have thought of using the rear hole."

"Well, have a nice day, sir, and please, come again!" Jessie said to the man, then turned and gave me another kiss. "Let's get going!"

"What was that about?" I asked, feeling a little jealous. It was like they were flirting, or something.

"Oh, you know, customer service," Jessie giggled as we walked out to the bus stop. "Just doing everything I could to make sure he was happy. You know, the number one rule of retail."

I laughed, relaxing. Jessie was just being friendly to a customer; after all, it was what she was paid to do. At every team meeting, Oscar, the General Manager, would go off on a rant about the number one rule. We even had this lame, corny poster hanging up on the breakroom door that showed an Asian girl helping a young couple buy a TV, with that slogan captioned on the poster's bottom.

When we got off the 402 bus, we quickly stopped by her apartment so that she could change out of her work clothes. Jessie lived in an apartment behind the Safeway, which was across the street from the Longston Place Theater. I had never been in a girl's apartment before, and it was surprisingly messy.

"Sorry," Jessie muttered. "My roommate's a bit of a disaster." She held up a pair of frilly, red panties sitting on the couch, and shook her head. "She leaves her clothes all over the apartment. And doesn't understand how to use the dishwasher."

Jessie took a quick shower. and changed into a tight pair of jeans and a red, loose top that she called a peasant blouse. When she bent over to tie her shoes I could see right down the loose neck; her breasts hung bare topped by pink nipples.

"Enjoy the view?" she asked archly as she stood up.

I grinned, feeling my cock stir in my pants. "I love looking at your breasts, Jessie."

We saw the Purge. I hoped a suspenseful thriller would let me 'comfort' Jessie. And I did a lot more than comfort her. We sat in the back corner and when the movie started getting suspenseful, Jessie clung tightly to me; then we were kissing, her hands rubbing at my cock. My zipper came down, and she drew me out, hard and throbbing. She broke the kiss, and bent her head down; I groaned.

Jessie was giving me my first blowjob. Her mouth was warm as she sucked at my cock. And her tongue was just ... wow! She swirled it about the tip of my cock, tracing the rim of the head. Then her mouth started bobbing up and down on my shaft, sucking hard as her delicate hands began to massage my balls.

"Holy shit," I whispered, throwing my head back. "Oh wow, that's nice!"

Good thing the movie was loud and no-one sat near us, because I could not stop moaning. Her mouth just felt so wonderful—hot, wet, fantastic. I ran my hand through her silky, blonde hair, and started to thrust my hips up, bracing my feet on the sticky floor of the theater. I felt that familiar stirring in my balls, and I wanted desperately to fill Jessie's mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I panted. "Oh, fuck!"

Jessie sucked harder, like she was eager for my cum. Well, I was eager to give it to her! I groaned as my cum spewed out of my cock into her sucking mouth. Three large blasts, and I could feel her mouth and throat constrict as she swallowed my load. Then she sucked a little bit more, her hand squeezing up and down my cock to get the last of the cum out.

"Delicious," she whispered, her breath smelling salty, and she kissed me. "Was that your first blowjob?"

I flushed, feeling a little embarrassed. "You're my first everything."

She smiled happily. "I can also be the first girl you go down on," she whispered in my ear. "Sucking you off got me all horny. And I got my pussy nice and clean for you when I took the shower."

We slipped out of the theater and, when no one was looking, Jessie slipped into the men's room, and I followed her into a bathroom stall. I kissed her again as she shimmied out of her tight jeans, and pulled off a frilly pair of pink panties, exposing her pussy that was dewy with her arousal.

"No thong?" I asked.

"Thongs are for work," she said. "For you, I wanted something different. Something special."

She sat on the toilet and spread her legs. I knelt down and stared at her pussy up close. She had a tight slit that gaped open as she spread her thighs. I could see the pink hole of her pussy surrounded by flushed lips. A small nub, her clitoris, peaked out of its hood. I had watched a lot of porn, and I tried to copy what I'd seen. I licked up her slit, and found the flavor to be tangy musk. She tasted so delicious I dove in for seconds and thirds.

"Umm, that's nice," she moaned. "Try sucking on my labia and clit. And don't be afraid to stick a few fingers inside me."

I followed her instructions, sucking where she told me, licking all the parts of her pussy that brought her pleasure as I slid two fingers into her velvety depths. The entire time, men were walking in and using the restroom, and Jessie had her hand clamped over her mouth until they were gone, then she would gasp and moan again.

I enjoyed discovering every little fold and crevasse her pussy had to offer. I rubbed my lips, my cheeks, even my nose against every part of her. Her breathing soon quickened, and her thighs squeezed my head as her body shook. Fresh juices flooded my mouth; I eagerly drank them down as her pussy contracted on my plunging fingers.

"Oh, fuck, Kevin!" she moaned. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? I thought I was your first?"

"Porn," I answered with a smile and she laughed.

I went home with her that night, and we started making out on the couch. It wasn't long before I slipped my hand up her loose, peasant blouse. As I felt Jessie's perky tit her roommate walked in, talking loudly on her cell phone.

"Ooh, what do we have here?" she asked with a mischievous grin, interrupting us.

"Go away, Anne!" Jessie ordered in annoyance.

"Is this Kevin?" Anne asked.

"Yeah," I answered, pulling away from Jessie. Anne's green eyes twinkled with amusement when she saw my hand slid out from underneath Jessie's blouse.

Anne was not what I expected in Jessie's roommate. She was tall and blonde, her hair cut short. She dressed like some sort of pervert's wet dream; a white corset with black lacings cupped her breasts nicely, and her shapely hips and ass were covered by a short, pink-and-white plaid skirt, the kind a catholic schoolgirl would wear in a porno. It barely covered her ass, and I'm sure her panties would peak out if she bent over. Knee-high, white socks completed the look, and I found my eyes drinking in the sight.

"He is cute," Anne purred, looking me up and down.

"You stay away from my boyfriend," Jessie glared.

Anne gave a challenging laugh. "Only if he can stay away from me."

Jessie threw a small pillow at Anne. "You know the rule!"

Anne gave me a sultry look, and retreated to her bedroom. Jessie kissed me fiercely once she was gone. I guess she wanted to make sure I knew who I belonged to. I didn't mind. I loved kissing Jessie. Naturally, the kissing led to her bedroom, and making love to her in a bed was just as much fun as in a bathroom at Starbucks, and it was also more comfortable.

As we lay tangled in her sheets, cuddling afterwards, I whispered, "You called me your boyfriend."

Jessie blinked. "I guess you are," she said happily.

"I've never had a girlfriend before."

She snuggled up to me. "Well, you're doing great so far."

We both had Thursday off and, after we took the bus to my apartment so I could change, we navigated the bus system to get out to the Point Defiance Zoo. Point Defiance rested at the very tip of the peninsula the city of Tacoma was built on, and a large park and zoo was there. Jessie loved going to the zoo, and staring at the animals; I loved being with Jessie, and staring at her hot body. We spent the day in the zoo and the park. I had never walked so much in my life, but being with her made the pain all worth it.

When dinner came around, Jessie and I walked down the hill to Anthony's, next to the ferry that ran out to Vashon Island. The restaurant was built on the dock overlooking the Puget Sound. Jessie loved it; when she was a kid her family always ate here after visiting the zoo. I was having second thoughts though. It looked pricey, and I worked minimum wage at Best Buy.

"Um, Jessie," I said, feeling embarrassed. "I don't know if I can afford this."

"It's my treat," Jessie said and gave me a kiss. "You bought lunch and the tickets for the zoo."

"But..." I started to protest.

"It's the twenty-first century," Jessie scolded. "And feminism has given me the right to buy my boyfriend dinner."

"Fine," I sighed, my stomach rumbling.

The dinner was great, and Jessie didn't even balk at the bill – I could eat for a week on how much our meal cost – she just pulled out a wad of twenties, and tipped the waitress handsomely. I almost asked her where she got all the money. I remembered seeing that same wad of cash on Monday. Maybe she just cashes her paycheck?

That night, Jessie came home to my apartment. I moved in right after graduating high school last year with two of my buddies, Glen and Tommy. When we walked in, Tommy was playing Xbox, and cursing into the headset while Glen laughed at him as he sat on our ragged couch. All our furniture was hand-me-downs from family members, save the TV. The three of us had pooled our money to buy the 56" LCD TV that dominated our small living room; of course we used my Best Buy discount.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.