The Devil's Pact Tales: The Number One Rule of Retail - Cover

The Devil's Pact Tales: The Number One Rule of Retail

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Keep the Customer Satisfied

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Keep the Customer Satisfied - Stories set in the same world as my Devil Pact's story Tales from the Best Buy Incidents follows characters from the orgy in Chapter 3. How there lives were changed by what they think of as a Terrorist attack and a strange gas that made them loose their inhibitions. The Number One Rule of Retail follows Jessica Smith as she returns to work with her new outlook on customer service.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

Monday, June 10th 2013 – Jessie Smith – South Hill, WA

"Jessie Smith," I whispered to myself as I entered the South Hill Best Buy, "today is going to be a great day!"

It was my first day back to work since what the Media dubbed the Best Buy Incident happened. Mark Glassner released the gas in the store last Thursday, causing everyone to participate in an orgy. The Store had been closed all weekend long as the FBI investigated the attack, and I was happy to be back at work, dressed to please.

On the first day of my training, Oscar, the General Manager told me and the rest of my class, "The number one rule of retail: keep the customer satisfied. A satisfied customer will return. A satisfied customer will tell their friends and family all about it. Do not argue with the customer. If they want to return something, let them. If something is broken, fix it. If they want you to carry their one bag out to the car holding a single DVD in it, do it. Just do whatever it takes to keep the customer satisfied."

Those words stuck in my mind, and the day Mark Glassner walked into the store and gassed us, I learned just how far a girl needed to go to keep the customer satisfied. Bent over the counter of the Geek Squad desk, I satisfied more customers with my slutty little cunt then I could count. Small dicks, big dicks, and every sized dick in between. My little cunt satisfied them all and I had so many orgasms doing it. When the fireman found me, cum was running thickly down my legs, soaking my khaki work pants and hello kitty panties bunched up around my ankles.

So, over the weekend, I made some purchases. I found the tightest, low-riding khaki pants I could fit in. They molded to my tight little ass like a second skin. At Victoria's Secret I bought a nice selection of skimpy thongs. Today was a red one that hug my hips, disappearing down the front and back of my jeans. I took all my shirts and dried them on the highest heat, shrinking the fabric until all my Best Buy polos fit snugly about my torso, molding to my bra-less breasts. I put on the sluttiest make-up, curled my blonde hair so it framed my cute face, and practiced my sexy walk. I had looked so hot in the mirror as I got ready this morning, my nipples perked right up, poking at the fabric of shirt and my cunt began to moisten my brand-new thong.

I looked ready to be fucked!

I was a little nervous as I rode the 402 bus down Meridian to get to work. I had never worn such revealing clothes before. But, the number one rule of retail is to keep the customers satisfied, and my hot little body was going to do just that. Every guy on the bus stared at my hot body and felt so self-conscious. However, when I walked through the door, my shy, nervousness vanished. Back in the store, my decision felt right. I was a Customer Service Representative. It was my duty to satisfy every customer anyway I can.

I drew eyes as I walked through the store, to the employee section in the back, delighting in the stares I received. Some of the women gave me such dirty looks while some of the men possibly drooled over my body. I added an extra sway to my walk, letting the men get a good look at my tight ass and the thong peaking out of the back. Their cocks would be hard and needing relief. But not yet, I wasn't on the clock.

I pushed into the back of the store, through the shelves to the Employee break room. A poster from Corporate hung on the door way. "The number one rule of retail: Keep the customer satisfied," the sign read and showed a smiling Asian girl in a Best Buy polo helping out an equal smiling couple.

Instead of helping that couple find a TV, she should be kneeling down and sucking that woman's cunt while her husband fucked her wet, Best Buy pussy. Then she'd have some real satisfied customers. I licked my lips, wondering what another woman's pussy tasted like. Well, we have female customers as well, and they might need my pretty little mouth to give them some satisfaction, too.

With that happy thought, I opened the door and slipped into the break room. It was a rather barren place. A few tables and uncomfortable chairs, lit by flickering florescent lights. On the counter was a microwave that had to be older than any Best Buy store in existence, and a fridge that smelled of old food.

"Hey, Jessie," pimply faced Kevin squeaked as I walked boy. His face was flushed. He was probably remembering how good my cunt felt when he slipped his cock in me during the orgy. He was so happy to fuck me the poor guy came after just a few strokes. I was glad to satisfy him, even if he wasn't a customer. "I ... er ... hi," he finished lamely.

"Hi Kevin," I said in my bubbly voice. He was sweet, and maybe one day he could fuck me again, but he worked at Best Buy. It was the customer's I needed to keep satisfied not the Employees. Maybe after work I'd find him and see if he needed some satisfaction.

"Well ... er ... have a nice ... um ... yeah," he mumbled, flustered, and walked off. He had a cute butt, I noticed. And I remembered his dick having a nice girth. I bet it would feel real good if lasted a bit longer. Hmm, I needed to clock on so I could find some customer to satisfy my little pussy, but I still had a few agonizingly long minutes to wait.

Finally it was noon and I clocked on and ventured out onto the sales floor. My job was to roam around the entertainment section, the DVDs and Video Games, and satisfy customers. It was the number one rule. Just like the sign on the break room read. And I knew just where to satisfy my customers, I smiled naughtily at the thought.

There was a man in his late twenties, brown hair framed a serious face. "Hello, sir, is there anything I can help you with?" I asked, cheerfully, putting as much emphasis as I could into "anything" that I could.

He glanced at me then did a double take as he drank me in. I was standing there, bouncing as cutely as I could on my toes, letting my breasts jiggle beneath my tight shirt, while I had the biggest, most friendliest smile on my cute face. He swallowed, his eyes roaming across my body. My nipples were hard, poking at my shirt, letting the guy know just how happy I was to see him.

"I'm here to make sure you leave satisfied," I purred, stepping closer and letting my left breast graze his arm. The feel of his arm brushing across my hard nipple sent a naughty thrill through my body and my pussy began to moisten in anticipation of his cock. "And I do mean anything, sir." Then I gave the most girlish giggle I could, thrusting my breasts forward. His eyes were glued to them and I could see a bulge growing in his pants. He definitely needed some satisfaction.

"Are you..." he looked around then whispered, "Are you implying that you'll..." He trailed off, licking his lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.