Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Emma sat there, smiling. “I’m so happy!”

Elsa sighed, smiling herself, and rolled her eyes up at Vanessa.

“All right!” Emma mockingly protested as she noticed the eye roll. “So I’m sappy. I’m still happy.”

“Good for you!” grunted Jessika. “Help me up, you bunch of cretins.”

Emma and Vanessa got to their feet and offered one hand each to Jessi, easily pulling the no longer feeble woman to her feet. Jessika grumbled as she walked toward the house, still shuffling as though she was weak. “No more ‘Kin I git you a coffee? Y’all want somethin’ t’ eat? Here, lemme get that for ya’, no more pillows tucked lovingly behind my head or a blanket over my legs...” She turned, standing much straighter as her body got used to being energetic and pain free. “This is all yer fault, ya Phuckin’ Phoenix!”

Elsa could hear the ‘Ph’ sound in both the words, but she didn’t get upset. She’d only known Jessika a short time – way back when – but that woman had always had a caustic personality. The fact that Emma and Vanessa loved her was, to Elsa’s mind, the real miracle around here.

“Don’t mind her,” Vanessa began. “She’s always...”

Vanessa kept talking, but Elsa wasn’t listening. That all-too-familiar collision with a future version of herself suddenly demanded her attention, two disparate versions of herself compressing into one being as one lost its attempt to survive and dissipated with an angry desperation. The surviving Elsa shook her head, remembering her experiences with the space-jumping Earth ship as her own, though in this reality, some of what she remembered hadn’t happened.

“ ... so she’ll be alright in a little ... You okay?” Vanessa asked, frowning down at a sweating, confused-looking Elsa.

“Hum? What?” Elsa stared up, the Southern crystal sun half-blinding her as she squinted up at Vanessa. “Oh ... yeah. She’ll be okay...”

“No,” Vanessa countered, leaning down to be face-to-face with Jessi’s savior. “I mean you. Are you okay? You just about burst into a sweat factory, there.” She automatically released her Phoenix fire to caress Elsa’s body, ensuring the girl wasn’t having an attack of some sort.

Elsa tamped down savagely against retaliating, understanding that it was Vanessa’s gentle concern for Elsa’s well-being that had prompted her to release her fire. Vanessa didn’t miss the shock of the almost-counter-reaction, though, and quickly withdrew her fire back into herself.

“Are you okay?” Vanessa asked again, this time hoping there wouldn’t be some unpleasant reaction from the powerful Phoenix in front of her because she’d been touched with someone else’s fire. Some Phoenix girls didn’t like that. Vanessa wasn’t one of them, though, and she loved sharing her amazing, beautiful fire with others, especially during sex.

Elsa had felt Vanessa’s intent in the caress of her fire, but she still struggled to not react like Lisa would have. Despite the fact that Lisa had considered herself to be a good, caring person, she also needed everyone else to know she was the most powerful of all the Phoeni. ‘I don’t need to be like that,’ Elsa tried to convince herself. ‘She is not my enemy! I don’t need to bully her... ‘

Then Vlad was there, his mind brushing against hers, his soft caring, his confidence in her, helped Elsa to regain her center of stability.

Vanessa sighed in relief as she felt Elsa relax. Wisely, she decided to go see how Jessika was faring with her new, young body. ‘Escape is eminent!’ she thought to herself as she ‘casually’ fled. She knew better than to run; running attracted a predator’s attention, and this ‘Elsa’ person was definitely a predator, despite the fact that she had lovingly saved Jessi the instant she’d realized something was wrong with her instead of killing her because she was so weakened.

‘I thought you were asleep,’ Elsa thought into Vlad’s mind.

‘I was listening to you having sex with your newfound friends,’ he thought back. ‘I enjoy the feel of your orgasms and I didn’t want to interrupt.’

Elsa smiled, then rose up and stretched against the side of the hay wagon. Vlad’s head appeared, then his arms as he reached down to lift her up.

“You have many new thoughts,” Vlad said aloud as she settled beside him on the scratchy hay. “Something has happened?”

“We have visitors,” she explained, showing him some of the images from her future memories. “From Earth.”

“Huh!” Vlad grunted. “The women have power. You want them.”

‘Mm-hum,” Elsa agreed, smiling to herself as she withheld one image from Vlad’s questing mind. “They will be needed when we expand out into the galaxy.”

“Really?” he asked. “We’re going to explore the galaxy?”

She nodded, still smiling.

“How?”

Elsa shrugged. “I don’t know the mechanism, but...” She showed Vlad the withheld image of New Eden from her memory of it having vanished from its orbit seconds before she’d teleported down to save the crashing space ship. She thought for a moment before adding, “Somehow, the Earth ship not colliding with Jupiter is connected to New Eden not changing its location.”

“What happened when the ship crashed?” Vlad asked, mutually exploring Elsa’s memories of the now non-event. He watched as she was warned by her closest friend to shield, then watched as everyone except Elsa was dropped with some sort of psychic blast. “Ah! The psychic blast came from the crashing ship.”

“Someone was near the controls of a planet-jumping engine when that happened,” Elsa mused. “Perhaps they attempted to move New Eden to a safer location.”

“Perhaps,” Vlad replied thoughtfully. He frowned, as though listening to something. “Are you still on that ship? Right now, I mean?”

Elsa thought for a moment, then replied, “Evidently. I moved back in time to be as close to when I left ... So ... I’m still on the ship.” She put up a shield to prevent herself from being pulled into her (still in the future) visit to the space station’s Rec Room. A certain, literally explosive orgasm would scatter her atoms, and she didn’t want a secondary reaction to occur here, although she was certain she would enjoy it.

Vlad watched her, following her every thought, her every move. “You are truly amazing,” he murmured, gently squeezing his fingers on her shoulder.

Elsa smiled, then formed an image of her mother; not Béla, since she was no longer here, but – The Queen!


“That ship is just outside,” Jason was saying. “We need to go out and greet them.”

Alana was frustrated. She’d had this ‘Queenship’ thing forced on her a long time ago, and she’d gotten used to it, but she had never, ever expected to find herself in a position where everyone expected her to know the answers to a problem like this. And her most powerful ally, her daughter Lisa, had evidently appeared and saved them all from some giant asteroid, yet hadn’t had the decency to drop by for a ‘Hey, how ya been? Miss me?’ and instead had left her neck-deep in this frightening, new, unwanted mystery. “Well, we’ll take the Phoenix III, then, and...”

‘Hey, Mom, you out there?’

“Lisa?”

‘The one and only... ‘ Elsa thought back in response to Alana’s startled cry. She was hoping everybody simply accepted her arrival with maybe a few hugs and not a whole lot of drama. That wasn’t looking very likely, however. ‘Can I come visit you? Where are you? You’re not at the palace... ‘

“What’s going on?” Talina wanted to know.

“The queen is talking to Lisa!” Haley whispered furtively, not wanting to interrupt.

“Oh!” Talina whispered back. “Is she on that space ship, you think?”

“Dunno!” Holly replied this time, also in a loud whisper. “Be quiet and listen!”

Alana glanced around, aware of all the glances and the whispering. ‘Are you at the palace?’

‘I can be... ‘

‘I’ll meet you there immediately!’ Alana sent back. ‘Oh! And you are so ... I’m so happy! I love you! I can’t wait to see you!’

She vanished.

“Well, that was anticlimactic,” Teresa sighed.

In less than a minute, everyone was gone – except Jason. Sighing, he began to clean up after the installation of the new translocation device. He hoped that, when they needed it, it would work, but currently he had no idea. Holly or Haley would be necessary to operate it, and they’d vanished like Alana, Elaine and her twins.

“We were supposed to make a test run,” he said into the empty air, “not go ... exploring some strange space ship. What if we need to escape somewhere?”

In the next half-hour, he’d finished cleaning up, and was now stripped down for a shower, grateful for the gravity plating beneath the floor. He liked having enough gravity to pull the water down over his head. Opening the shower door, he stopped and sniffed, smiling as he recognized a faint feminine odor.

“Darn, I can never sneak up on you,” mused a soft voice from behind.

He turned to see Haley standing behind him, dressed in an exotic spotted leotard that clung to her skin like ... well ... skin. He reached out to touch her, and it was skin! Her skin was spotted like a leopard – obviously another Phoenix ability, he thought as his dick suddenly hardened.

“All you need is whiskers and pointy ears on yer head,” he murmured as she pressed her naked, spotted body against his and squirmed to rub her crotch against his rising hard-on.

Haley broke her kiss and breathed, “I can fix that...” before returning to suck his tongue into her mouth.

“No need...” Jason breathed back, his cock finding its way between her legs and against her slippery slit. They both moaned as his length slid up to be surrounded by her wet heat.

As Jason slid in and out of Haley, she began to breathe harder. “You’re rubbing against my clit,” she murmured, breathing into his ear and squirming her breasts against his chest as she demanded more sensation from them. “Not gonna be long now...”

“Good thing...” Jason grunted. “Ya took me by surprise ... Got no stamina right now...” and his grunted words became simply grunting as he fucked her harder, then clenched, bracing her tightly against himself as he began to cum and spurt up inside her. A final ram up into her hot, quivering body, then another as liquid heat coated his cock and ruined the tight embrace of muscled inner heat finished them both.

Haley braced against the wall, breath ragged, her legs quivering from her quick orgasm as Jason slipped out of her. A half-laugh escaped her mouth. “Thirty seconds ... you’re getting better...” She smiled at him as he leaned against her, him panting as hard as she was.

“No fair,” he gasped, laughing along with her. “That leopard skin trick ... too much...” He glanced down at her now-clear skin; no spots – just shiny with orgasmic sweat and shower water. They both were. “So...” He was going to ask why she was there – besides wanting to fuck.

“Queeny wants to see you,” she interrupted, smiling again. “Hang on!” She teleported them, both naked and steaming with sex and sweat, into the queen’s chambers.


 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.