Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Wow! We did it!" Tia gasped, still filled with energy from grappling with a couple thousand witch girls and force feeding their power into a vortex large enough to suck their entire space station from orbiting Earth to orbiting Jupiter.

"That was a great idea about dropping behind the planet instead of in front of it, too!" exclaimed Tara, who was still mind-linked with her twin with the coordinates required to allow for a safe arrival.

"Well, according to our guest, here," Wolfgang added, "that's not how it went the first time."

"This is our first time!" Tia objected. "For me, anyway – I've never done this – even when Tara and I were jumping back and forth from New Eden to twenty-second century Earth, we could always see where we were going to pop back into space and time. I've never done it blind, before!"

"You weren't blind," Tara laughed. "You had me!"

Elsa stood and listened to the excited banter. She hadn't participated in the jump, not even permitting Tia to suck from her own 'witch fire', as the twins still called it. 'Half a century of habit is hard to break, I guess, especially when they've considered themselves witches longer than they were Phoeni... ' She still felt a little depressed, though, rejected because her 'T'-twins hadn't immediately re-adopted her as their mentor. They didn't mind being her lovers, though, so she would be satisfied with that – for now.

"Uh, guys?" Mark, a Bridge crewmember at the Navigation Station called out. "We are way low and our orbital speed is insufficient to maintain our position!"

"What?"

"He means we're falling out of orbit!" Tara interpreted, anxiously pushing off to glide toward Mark's console.

"Into Jupiter? Fuck!" That was from Ronnie. "It's gonna happen anyway?"

Wolfgang reached over and flipped a button for the station-wide intercom. "Attention Engine Power Crew..." he looked at the chronometer on his console and continued, "Shift 2 report to your assigned stations and prepare to power up!"

He flipped off the intercom, then heard a squawk of acknowledgment before he asked Mark, "How long until atmosphere?"

"Calculating..." Mark replied, intent on pushing buttons and reading various digital displays as they appeared. "Minimum safe perigee for maximum burn will occur in twenty-two minutes. After that..." He left unsaid what would happen if the space station dipped into Jupiter's atmosphere. They all knew.

"Set gyros to align the station for maximum burn to break orbit," Wolfgang instructed. Immediately fingers on control buttons caused the station to sway. The only way everyone on the Bridge could tell was that they all began to drift toward one of the bulkheads. The motion was accompanied by the low vibration of steering rockets that lasted several seconds.

Tia reached out to brace against the approaching bulkhead, her action shared by everyone who wasn't already braced against a desk, an instrument panel or strapped into a chair (which was only Wolfgang and Mark). "Should we prepare for another jump?" she asked. "I'm still in contact with several hundred girls and we can generate another vortex in less than a minute. Won't have the range of the last one, but..."

"Engine Power Crew at thirty, wait ... thirty-seven," an overhead speaker squawked.

Wolfgang smiled and held up a finger to Tia. "Might be a good idea. Tara, calculate a possible jump to get us closer to that metallic moon. Make it flexible along our projected burn path and put us as close to that metal moon as you can without hitting it."

"Aye, Cap," Tara grinned and pulled herself around to a computer console next to Mark.

"Navigator ... present attitude?" Wolfgang asked.

"Positioned and ready," Mark replied, anxiously watching the distance meter showing how far down they could go before contact with Jupiter's atmosphere. That needed attitude must have just been attained, because the steering rockets rumbled again for several seconds to stabilize the station before shutting down.

Wolfgang keyed the intercom. "Engine Power Crew, begin fire sequence. We will need approximately..." He glanced at Mark, who held up eight of his fingers. "Eight minutes at maximum burn."

Now, girls were generating water via their witch fire – one of the first things they learned to create, as water was a precious commodity back on Earth – while a second part of that same group began separating the hydrogen from the oxygen and shunting the gases into separate holding tanks. A third group began heating the remaining water into steam (which occurred almost instantaneously) and gravity was slowly manifesting throughout the station as excess steam jetted out the exhaust ports.

"Hope nobody's in the Rec Room," Ronnie murmured. The Rec Room was a huge area right in the middle of the station where witch girls went to blow off steam after their shifts. Using witch fire was incredibly arousing, and the Rec Room was the perfect place for ... Ronnie smiled to herself, wishing she was there right now. Sometimes the games those girls played got pretty violent.

"Tanks at eighty percent," Mark called out. Seventy percent was the minimum pressure allowed, as anything less than that sometimes permitted blowback from the rocket engines. Blowback, of course, would cause the hydrogen tanks to explode and kill them all.

"Launch at ninety," Wolfgang replied, relaxing back into his seat as the steam exhaust continued to provide a semblance of gravity, though the primary purpose of releasing steam was to rid the station of whatever excess water weight remained after separating the hydrogen from the oxygen. There was always enough water left to provide gravity for a time.

"Two minutes," Mark sounded off.

"Your girls ready?" Wolfgang asked Tia, who nodded, though strain was showing on her face as she braced against the bulkhead where she'd drifted earlier. "Tara?"

"Course plotted, Cap," Tara chirped. "And no mistakes this time." Of course there weren't any mistakes – such as the hour's difference in time it took light to travel from Earth to Jupiter. They were less than two light-seconds from the little moon they now recognized as New Eden, and they were going to pop out right next to it.

"Firing in five – four – three – two – one..." Mark counted out. Wolfgang sat up straighter, not wanting to fall over backwards when the huge hydrogen rockets at the base of the station fired.

Everyone felt the thrust a few seconds before the rumble of propulsion shook the station, then they were moving. A screen on Mark's panel showed their position in relation to Jupiter's atmosphere, though the planet was so huge, the motion wasn't easily noticed on the display. The numbers began to increase, however. Soon, it was obvious the distance was increasing.

Eight minutes later, silence resumed, and weightlessness occurred once again.

"Approaching jump coordinates," Mark called out. "Ten seconds – nine – eight..." He continued to count down. Ronnie could hear his words echoing in her head as Tia gathered the power of her witch girls, counting down with Mark and preparing to channel all the energy her witch girls could provide her.

"She gonna be okay doing two jumps so close together?" Ronnie asked Tara, concerned about how exhausted Tia looked.

"She's fine," Tara ground out between her teeth, not wanting to distract her sister's attention or disconnect from the twin's shared image of 'where' they needed to go.

"Two – one..."

Tia pulled witch fire as hard as she could, then pulsed it directly in front of the station to form a growing black mass that expanded rapidly to form an oval of emptiness, if you could call it that, in space. Within, there were no stars; only a blackness even darker than the starlit darkness surrounding them, and it rapidly surrounded the space station as they disappeared into its maw.

A second later, natural space surrounded them again, the metal moon appearing somewhat larger on the position display than Jupiter.

"Yay! We didn't hit it!" Tara squealed excitedly.

Everybody cheered.

Tia slid down the wall, exhausted and sweaty. Currently, there was no gravity, but she managed to fake her gentle collapse, then smiled weakly at her twin.

"Come on! We need to celebrate!" Ronnie laughed and hooked her arms through Tara and Elsa's, kicking off from an instrument panel she'd been braced against, down toward the hatch. Halfway there, though, she had to let go, needing her arms to stabilize herself after she started twisting around because of the disproportionate weights of the two girls. Tara was slender, but Elsa's body was a duplicate of the Middle-Eastern hybrid Sibilius had created for her thousands of years ago. People were smaller back then.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.