Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Elaine, Alana and Jason stood, looking at the strange machine that could save them all – or destroy the very fabric of New Eden. The translocation machine was wired in and powered up to the external surface of New Eden – the metal shell that collected all the radiation and heat from Jupiter, the cosmos and the distant sun and converted it into electrical energy to be used simply by sticking a rod into the ground and connecting wires to it. (In this case, 'Ground' was the exact opposite of how electricity had been used on Earth; traveling through power lines to prevent people from 'stealing' free energy in the manner of the citizens of New Eden.)

"So, how do we get it to work?" Elaine asked, unable to understand how a machine could actually think and choose locations or objects (including people) without having some sentient recognition of its surroundings. She was the first human to actually use the machine, and it had done what she wanted it to do, but the dials, knobs and those odd gauges she'd seen on the original casing were completely missing. "Where are the controls?"

Jason smirked, then smiled at the Golden Goddess. "The dials and knobs aren't needed. They simply helped unaware species communicate with the machine. When it receives an image of what you want it to do, it complies. Simple as that."

"So..." Elaine frowned as she thought of the possibilities, "If we wanted it to take us to a planet that could support life – other than Earth, I mean – it would do that?"

Jason nodded.

"Just us?" she wanted to know. "Or all of New Eden."

"I've hooked it into the source that powers Northern's crystal sun. We should be able to go anywhere. You only have to know the destination."

"Aye," Alana mused, taking on an Irish accent just for the fun of it in order to break up the tension, "and there's the rub."

"Rub?" Elaine asked before she realized her old friend was patronizing them. "Oh."

"Yep," Jason agreed. "Mother's right. All we need now is a star chart. Anybody got one?"

"When we scavenged the Great Ship," Alana replied, thinking. "We didn't think we'd ever need one." Not that she'd ever seen one extant on the bridge.

"But there was one, wasn't there, Mom?" Jason asked.

"Well ... I don't know."

"The Veragoans had a space ship and no star charts?" Jason couldn't believe it!

"Well, we had a Praetor..." Alana replied, anxious for an excuse for her obvious stupidity. "It did everything we needed."

"But we have a Praetor here!" Elaine exclaimed excitedly. "In fact, we have several! You think they might contain Star Chart information?" Her eyes were bright and her face tight in a gleeful grin. "We could go anywhere we want! Right now! Without waiting for the sun to go nova!"

"Why were we waiting for the sun to go nova?" Terisa asked, suddenly appearing next to her mother. Talina appeared a second later, landing on a lounge that was currently unoccupied, since everyone else was standing. When her mom, Elaine, glanced at her, she waved her fingers at her.

"Uh, we weren't, actually," Alana replied after noticing the arrival of her nieces.

"We just haven't figured out how to get away," Elaine added.

"Hey, look," Talina smirked. "Mom and Aunt Alana are doing twin-speak!"

"And why are you two here?" Jason asked his unrelated cousins.

"We heard you'd installed our translocator," Terisa replied.

"Your translocator?" asked Jason.

"Yep!" Talina replied from the lounge. "We're the ones who made it work."

"Yes, and you're the ones who got trapped with me on that Arcadian space platform!" Elaine growled at her kids.

"As I recall," Jason interrupted their family squabble, "the 'H' twins are the ones who can communicate with this thing. So by rights, if any 'ownership' is to be assigned here, Holly and Haley should be the ones to pilot."

"I'm sure they're up to it," Talina smirked.

"Yeah, if you can get them out of that temple..." Terisa smirked, and pressed a hand up against the bottom of her left boob. "Lots of fun to be had in the temple..."

"You should know," Talina murmured.

"Hey! You liked it as much as I did!"

"Ladies..." Jason called out. "If you're gonna fight, you have to get naked ... in mud!"

"Pervert!" both twins growled at him. But at least, they shut up.

Alana sighed, rolled her eyes at her son, then looked up (as though she was speaking to some almighty deity), "Praetor, please ask Holly and Haley to come here."

In less than a minute, both the 'H' twins appeared. "What's up?"

Jason smirked. "What are you doing dressed like that?" The newly arrived twins looked at each other, then glanced down at their clothes. Both girls wore long, black skirts with a subdued blouse that covered their shoulders, bodice and arms.

"What?"

"Why aren't you naked and stinking of scuzz?" he demanded, starting to sound annoyed.

"You turn him down again?" Holly asked Haley, though except for minor distinctions in movement and manner, it was hard to tell who asked who.

Haley shrugged, not bothering to reply.

"Those are, uh ... interesting," Alana murmured. "Where were you that required formal wear?"

"We were at a funeral," Holly told her queen.

"Emma wanted a sendoff for all those girls who died near the Phoenix Preserve." Haley added. She didn't mention Tia and Tara, as the Praetor had told them the 'T' twins were alive and living in Earth's past. She didn't understand, though, how they could have gone into the past without taking their bodies with them. Didn't 'alive' mean 'operating a body'?

Elaine frowned as she remembered the case involving the multiple murders of teen girls wandering in the woods. Then she told them, "We've ... well, Jason has installed the Translocation device you used to rescue us," she indicated herself and her twins, "and now we want to find out..."

"If it works?" Haley asked, grinning.

"Yeah! We should find out!" Holly added, quickly tossing off her depressed state of mind.

"So ... wha'd'ya want us to do?" Haley again.

"Well," Alana replied, "first we have to get the Praetor to ... um..."

"There she goes again," Jason sighed. "Mom's got it backwards. First, we need the star charts, then we need a pilot."

"Star charts?!" both 'H's exclaimed, definitely excited now.

"Are we going somewhere?" Holly added exuberantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.