Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 10

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Frank dropped down on his knees in the middle of the dirt road. "Aaaaahh!" he groaned as cum spurted out of his hard, scoured-red cock. The two fairies attached to him darted off from having masturbated him to orgasm and dropped down on a third fairy who they'd physically shot out of the air when Frank had spurted. The tiny mewling sounds were barely audible in the light breeze that blew over his body.

Tanya snorted, chuckling as she watched her handsome husband, barefoot with no pants and wearing only an open shirt, brought to his knees – for the third time today – by what he called 'Those Friggin' Fairies'. His chest and stomach (and parts lower) sparkled with residue from when he'd smushed a few of them against his skin in an enraged effort to convince them to 'Leave me the fuck alone!' The trouble was, the fairies didn't stay dead when he mashed them. In fact, they seemed to like being squashed.

Frank gasped, panting from his most recent orgasm. "Ya know ... If I could get up," looking at the three fairies rolling around and getting as much cum all over themselves as they could, "I'd stomp on those little fuckers... 'til they were just mud and dust!"

"You realize this probably is my fault, don't you?" Tanya asked, holding his hands and helping him to his feet. "They ignore other men in favor of you; probably because I Phoenixed you when we were searching for the dragon."

"My body has Phoenix fire in it?" he asked, already suspecting the truth of what she'd told him. "That's why those friggin' fairies torment me like a swarm of mosquitoes?"

Tanya nodded, then kissed him on the cheek. "Come on, it's only another mile to the wormhole."

They had been at court two days before, and Elaine and Bard Geoffrey had suggested they take the fairies back to the Mesopotamian wormhole and see if the fairies would go through it. "You might have to go through to convince them to follow," Bard Geoffrey had suggested, his Golden Goddess still caught up in the middle of her 'laughing fit'.

The fairies didn't pester Frank constantly during the two-day journey; sometimes they'd disappear for hours at a time, presumably exploring something they found interesting. But they always came back. As near as Frank or Tanya could tell, they were accompanied by a dozen or so of the flighty little creatures. And...

"Do these damned things seem to be getting bigger to you?" Frank asked, turning his head to glare at a pert, voluptuous winged creature that had just perched on his shoulder. The creature simply stared back, blinked, and blew him a kiss. Sitting on his shoulder, she was eye-to-eye with him, which made her almost eight inches tall, the bare heels of her feet kicking against a nipple on his chest.

Frank growled at her. She grinned and reached out to wrap an arm around his ear. Using that as leverage, the oversized fairy pulled herself up and swung around his face, catching herself with her other arm around his other ear, her legs spread to grip his cheeks, at which time she immediately shoved her cunt against his mouth.

"Git off me!" Frank snarled while trying to keep his mouth closed. The fairy arched her back and pressed harder against his month, seeming to enjoy the air and the rumble of his voice against her pelvis. Frank squinted, the fairy's tits pressed against his eyelids so that he had to keep his eyes mostly closed to protect them. The little monster seemed to like the feel of his fluttering eyelashes against her breasts, as well. He could hear her moan as she pressed against him, her lips kissing against his forehead.

"Come on, girlie," Tanya cooed as she gripped her fingers around the fairy's waist and attempted to pull it off Frank's face. "Get off, now ... let him breathe..."

The fairy's thin mewl of protest was drowned out by Frank as the creature pulled his ears forward in her attempt to hold onto her prize. Then with an angry puff of air from Frank's mouth, the fairy was forced off and dangled in Tanya's left hand, her miniature hands now pressing angrily against Tanya's thumb and index finger in an attempt to free herself. This was all a game, as Tanya knew the fairies could teleport anywhere they wanted to go.

"Gimmie that damn thing!" Frank snarled as he fisted his hand around the fairy's legs. Tanya let go and Frank grabbed the creature with his other hand as well. "How 'bout I twist you in half you little f ... Fiend!"

As he'd hatefully squeezed the little creature in his hands, she's snarled right back at him, then her body was burning – very hot to the touch. Frank yelped and let go. With her hands free, the creature threw a fireball right into one eye and Frank stumbled back, holding his hands over his face to protect himself. He tripped and fell, landing hard on his bare ass.

"That's enough of that!" Tanya growled, getting annoyed at the way the creature was treating Frank. The fairy suddenly found herself inside a ball of blue flame. She flew against the inside of the ball, then fell back to land on her legs and wings, unable to escape. The fairy's high-pitched angry scream was easily audible. Then she disappeared.

Tanya sighed and let her fireball fizzle out. Walking over and kneeling down beside Frank, she asked, "You all right?"

Frank simply growled, then sighed. "I'll live..."

"Well, she's gone – for now," Tanya told him. "We should keep going."

"Yeah," Frank agreed as he heaved himself to his feet. "The sooner we get rid of those incessant pests..."


"Okay, what now?" Frank asked as they stood and looked at the two meter wide circle of scorched ground. This was where the Mesopotamian wormhole was supposed to be, but currently it was closed, most likely by one of Tabatha's time shields.

"We're supposed to coax the fairies here and send them through back where they came from," was Tanya's reply.

"Well, there's one sure way to attract one of them fuckers..." Frank muttered, sounding depressed and disgusted, though his cock was twitching and slowly getting larger.

Tanya smirked, but didn't reply. When Frank got aroused, he attracted fairies. All she had to do was help him get excited. She looked over at him, noticing that he was already half-hard. Despite his vocal vehemence against the fairies, his body responded to them and she suspected that a lot of his disagreement was based on the idea that she might be jealous he enjoyed the ministrations of Phoenix-type females other than herself – especially fiery creatures the size of his dick that clung to said organ with such ... devotion.

"Hey baby," she cooed at him. When he looked in her direction, she could see the scowl on his face, but she said, anyway, "You wanna watch me masturbate for you? Or maybe you could cut me? Something to get you hard for your, um, fans?" She couldn't help but smirk as she referred to those 'frigging fairies' as his fans. His deepening scowl told her he'd noticed her usage of the word.

"I suppose you're a fan, too, huh?" he asked.

"Always," she murmured, then stroked her hand down her stomach. Her skirt vanished just as it would have gotten in the way of her fingers, and she continued down her bare, hairless belly until she slid a finger down over her clit. "Hmmmm..." she hummed, then spread her legs wider, her slender wrist bending, her fingers disappearing between her legs.

She blinked up at him and smiled. "You want me on the ground, or you wanna watch me tremble with desire until I fall over?" She remembered Cherrill's wedding, where she'd let some farmer shoot her in the belly until she fell over, and that started her juices flowing even stronger.

That thought seemed to occur to Frank too, and he said, "If I had a gun, I could just blow holes in you until you fell over, then I'd fuck you in as many holes as I could until you healed."

Tanya's grin became more excited. "If you kill me, I could burn again ... set you on fire ... burn your hard cock..." which was fully erect, now. Too bad he didn't have...

She closed her eyes and remembered a set of guns from a century earlier. Concentrating, she caused them to appear on the ground at her feet. She wasn't sure if she'd teleported them from some abandoned store on Earth, or if she'd created them with her fire, but she dropped to her knees and picked up the belt with the twin holsters. She held it up to Frank.

Frank slipped the slide open and spun the chamber. "Well, that one's loaded." He peered down the open holes from the barrel end and said, "Rounded. Steel. Looks solid, not hollow point." He hated hollow-point, that wicked American 'improvement' to ordinance developed back in the Twentieth Century. A hollow-point collapsed on impact and spun around inside the body, doing maximum damage to whomever was unlucky enough to be struck by one, as opposed to a solid metal shell which usually went straight through, improving the odds of the target's survival (the victim's survival, according to Frank). And if he was going to put holes in Tanya, he definitely wanted 'through-and-through'. That way, he could shoot her more times before she bled to death.

He didn't check the other gun, but simply looked over at Tanya. She was on wide-spread knees, arched backward with one hand behind to support her while she rubbed her other hand between her legs. Her fingers were already wet and her pussy lips glistened from her touch.

"Where do you want it?" Frank asked her, grinning at her wanton display.

Tanya straightened up to free her supporting arm, then reached up with both hands to squeeze her mammoth breasts. "Everywhere..." she sighed at him, her eyes bright with anticipation. The hand that had been between her legs quickly returned there, leaving shiny streaks on her breast where she'd grabbed herself. The other hand continued squeezing her other breast.

Frank took aim and fired. Tanya grunted and squeezed her un-shot breast tightly as her other hand gripped her pelvis. She shuddered a few times, blood running down from the little hole just below her right nipple. When she was under control from that orgasm, she reached up and gently squeezed her wounded breast, causing more blood to flow down her front.

"You doing okay?" Frank wanted to know. "I don't think these are full loads. That didn't even get through your breast, did it?" He'd fired low, into the heavy meat of her breast, hoping that the bullet stopped before puncturing a lung. He'd been right.

Tanya nodded and he aimed at her breast again. She would want her tits shot a few times before he started on her belly and cunt. He had two guns, so he'd use the first one on those magnificent breasts, then gut her with the other one.

Tanya plumped her breasts with her hands beneath them, holding them so that most of the 'meat' was directly behind her nipples. Frank smiled as he realized she wanted him to target her nips. With both her hands beneath and holding up her breasts, he had his choice of bulls eyes. Tanya gritted her teeth, her eyes glistening, her breath coming in short, ragged pants.

Frank alternated between tits, firing at one nipple, then the other. Tanya was gasping, but holding her position as she knelt on the road, her tits bouncing from the impact of each bullet as it struck her. When his gun clicked 'empty', Tanya's tits were weeping blood from several holes. Both her nipples were completely gone, only bullet holes where they'd been. When she realized he'd finished shooting, both hands grabbed down at her crotch, squeezing and holding tightly as she shuddered with orgasm.

Despite the fact that Tanya was shaking like a leaf in a snowstorm, she wasn't coughing up blood, so that meant her lungs were still undamaged. Those sad little bullets had been unable to punch through the magnificent meat of her proud breasts. He wondered if she'd deliberately picked (or created) a pair of guns with light-charged bullets. It didn't matter – the bullets still made holes and she still bled – and she still orgasmed from the perforations; she just wasn't going to die from the damage quite so soon. The only problem might be – since the bullets didn't go through her, they were still in her tits and, eventually, they'd have to come out. He smiled as he thought about digging into her tits with a knife searching for bullets and fucking the holes he made in her afterward. It wouldn't be the first time he'd fucked her tits after he'd mutilated them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.