Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 5

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Lisa was still solid – that is to say, still in her human form – lying on the ground, writhing, unable to keep from arching up into the fiery conflagration that cruelly blackened her belly and breasts. Every breath seared her lungs as she sucked it in, and shredded her throat as she screamed it out. Vlad changed his lower body into energy, matching his already transformed arms and torso, and Lisa arched up even higher as her pussy and thighs ignited in a charred, white-hot orgasm.

This was the first time she'd ever been burned by Phoenix fire that wasn't her own. The only thing that had even come close to this mind-bending sensuality was a nuclear bomb – and some small part of her mind that was always outside and observing reveled in the fact that her body was being wantonly consumed, along with the tall grasses and brush that surrounded them.

Fiery hands that had crushed her breasts when they had been solid were now sunk into her flaming chest, consuming her ribs, her lungs, her very heart as it erupted, her blood boiling as it fed the ravenous, fiery master that demanded this selfless yet complete sacrifice. Lisa, no longer able to cry out, radiated her joyous, sexual surrender to her master, still trying to offer her belly and thighs with muscles that no longer responded to her will. Vlad took them anyway, her peeling, blackened torso rupturing as the blood and flesh inside exploded into brackish, steaming fuel to feed his demanding, fiery lust.

As Lisa's mind faded, she wondered briefly if she would wake up, then decided she didn't care whether she did or not; she'd finally accomplished her life-long desire. The fire eventually faded, but only scorched earth remained where Vlad and Lisa had lain.


Vlad caught his beloved Elsa as she impaled herself on his scimitar in her desire to press against him, and they both rolled to the ground, arms tightly around each other. His queen's torso was flaming hot where the heavy blade had penetrated, and in her mind, Vlad could feel the orgasm that had coursed through her at the sensual, slicing impact. As he reached down to pull the handle out of the way of their lovemaking, the handle came loose from her body, the rest of the blade completely melted away. Vlad chuckled to himself as he tossed it aside, then resumed sensually caressing her ribs and back, digging his nails into her flesh wherever he felt she desired it. And she desired it everywhere.

Elisabeta wrapped her legs around his torso, teasing his hardening cock with the heat of her inner thighs and rolled onto her back, pulling Vlad on top of her. The feverish pleasure as she felt his heavy form crush her into the earth flooded through his mind as each pressed their faces together, mouths open to accept the exploratory offerings of each other. Vlad had never considered the rapturous sensuality of tongues touching and exploring – the hardness of her teeth, the ribbed, slippery texture of the roof of her mouth, the spongy yet muscular sensations of her tongue as she explored his own mouth. The pure, living, somehow tender and vulnerable sensation of her breath being expelled, wet and warm against his cheeks and into his mouth as she lay panting beneath him, eagerly awaiting his complete consumption of her body and soul set him on fire.

Her hard nipples and bony ribs were pressed against his chest and her hips dug into his belly with her soft stomach crushed somewhere in between. Vlad pushed up with his arms and pulled his knees up beneath her rump and looked down upon his naked, dirt-streaked queen with adoration and lust in his eyes. Elsa's eyes sparkled as she gazed up into his, her mouth open and smiling with the pleasure and love she radiated.

As she reached up to pull him back down, Vlad pressed his hands against her breasts and began to squeeze. Elsa closed her eyes and sighed, radiating her pleasure through them both. The image in her mind was one of complete dominance, and it accompanied the sensuality she was radiating. His lusty queen wanted – no, needed – to be completely consumed. Again.

Vlad squeezed her breasts with his fingers, his entire upper-body weight pressed down against her chest. The gurgling sound from the writhing girl beneath him only encouraged him to further mayhem. Concentrating on his fingertips, Vlad changed his fingers into flaming claws and slowly pierced the soft breasts being crushed beneath the palms of his hands. Elsa writhed and bucked against him, radiating orgasmic bliss right through his torso. An instant later, she bucked again in orgasm as Vlad shoved himself up inside her.

The Phoenix fire in his fingertips slowly grew to consume his hands, and his queen continued to twist and arch beneath him, flooding his mind and body with the sensuality of her orgasms. By the time the fire reached his shoulders, Elsa's breasts were burned completely away and her chest was blackened from the heat.

Her eyes gazed into his fiery countenance and she screamed out one last orgasm as his flaming hands sank into her chest to caress her lungs with his fire. Vlad could feel the sensual, eager amazement in Elsa's mind as he took her into himself, consuming her lungs and her heart – even her ribs and arms. His cock exploded into fire as he orgasmed, and his fire consumed her torso, blistering its way out from inside her womb. Elsa's consciousness was fading now, so Vlad quickly consumed the rest of her – her legs, arms, head and backbone – until there was nothing left.

Sated, and having consumed his own body as well as hers, Vlad let the fire of his being fade until only the smoke rising from the burning grasses testified that anyone had ever been there.

Then his guide was there – that strange, ethereal creature whom he could never quite focus on – that being who had taught him the ways of this carnivorous world and had aided him in continuing his existence from one form to the next.

'You have learned what is needed, ' it thought into his mind. 'It is time to rejoin humanity.'

Vlad gazed at the unfocused form before him, an uncomfortable familiarity nudging against his thoughts. Elsa had known eternal creatures like this as well, and Elsa had no love for them. Using his beloved's insight, Vlad discovered that he could see the creature as it actually existed.

"What the hell are you?" he demanded, even as the answer appeared from Elsa's mind. "When she first found me, Elsa spoke of having sex with a giant spider. Was that you?"

The Harrah didn't answer. Instead it focused its attention on a space next to Vlad. As Vlad turned to look, he was pulled into the wormhole as though the air surrounding him was being sucked into airless space. As the universe vanished, Vlad could still feel the fragile but frightening aura of the giant spider.

It was in the wormhole with him!

"What are you doing? Where is Elsa?" he cried, or would have, had there been air to breathe.

'Your beloved Destroyer is with you, inside you, sleeping, ' it sent into his mind. 'She is quite safe, as am I so long as she remains asleep... '

"Where have you been? What happened to give me all this power? Are you going to take it from me?"

'You and your eternal companion have merely regained what was once lost in the timeless depths of history, ' the spider explained. 'Long ago, before the existence of our kind, and even before the Earth itself existed, you and your queen reigned over the known universe. The power you wielded was infinite, but your queen was dissatisfied. She betrayed all she knew in her quest for an unreachable goal, and caused the destruction of those she truly cherished. Even worse, she destroyed the magic that held the universe together, creating chaos and death for all who existed.'

"What did she do that could cause such madness and destruction?" Vlad asked, his anger at the alien creature overpowered by his curiosity.

'She created Time, ' the Harrah replied. 'And what she has done cannot be undone.'

"Not ever?" Vlad asked, uncertain that he would actually want time to end.

'At the 'End of Times', ' the creature said as it faded from Vlad's awareness, 'all sentience in this little pocket of darkness must come together, join together so that we may correct the error caused by your beloved Destroyer that stranded us here. Only then can we all go home.'

'Home?' Vlad thought as he felt something stirring deep inside him.

'Your companion is awakening, ' the Harrah informed him. 'She will want to take control of our journey. I will leave you now.'

'Wait!' Vlad cried out in his mind, wanting to know more about where they were headed.

'Why?' Lisa thought, replying to Vlad's anxious plea. 'Where are we going?'

'Your spider lover threw us into a vortex – what you call a wormhole, ' Vlad quickly explained, showing Elsa the image of what had happened. 'We are going into the future.'

'Already?' Lisa complained, slowly separating herself from Vlad's corporeal mass. 'I would have wanted this to go on for a bit longer... '

'NOOOoooooooooooo!'

The cry emanated from all around them. Lisa 'hit the brakes', causing both she and Vlad to drop back into the physical universe. They both hit the ground, dropping onto a grassy field that Lisa had barely managed to locate when she ended the wormhole so abruptly.

"What the fuck was that?" Lisa yelled, clambering to her feet and glancing wildly around. The startled honk of a small, four-legged reptile was the only answer as it turned and fled. "Well, we didn't get very far. There are still dinosaurs here."

"And humans as well," Vlad replied.

Lisa looked at him, wondering why he would say that, then looked to see what he was staring at.

"We're at the lodge," Lisa exclaimed, completely startled. "Well, at least it'll be a short trip home from here. Mom keeps a wormhole established for people who want to vacation here and hunt."

"Mom?" Vlad asked, searching her memories that were stored in his mind. "You mean Hethemtima? She is your mother?"

"You called her that once before," Lisa told him, looking at Vlad more closely now, "back when I showed her where you were – in that jail cell just before she exiled you."

"Yes, that was you," Vlad said, studying Lisa as closely as she was studying him. "I see in your memories that you recognized me." He laughed suddenly, realizing that he had been right. Elsa had been hiding inside the daughter of Hethemtima even then. "Is that why you came back – rather – came forward in time? To meet me again?"

Lisa shook her head, seeing in Vlad's mind that he already had his answer. She had been propelled forward by something called an ICBM that she had mishandled. It had exploded when she tried to teleport it so that it wouldn't kill her friends. He also realized that she had been in the middle of a battle that his Confederate commander, Sattersby, had instigated.

"I told that fool Sattersby that it was a bad idea to make war against an enemy who's power and abilities were unknown," he growled. "But he did it anyway, in my absence. You know, Elsa, your mother caused that war. I kept Sattersby under control while I was there."

"You and your men killed Tanya's daughter," Lisa replied. "Since I killed her younger daughter, I felt obligated to save at least one of them. And besides, if your general hadn't fired missiles at us, I'd've never found you again." She grinned. "So it all worked out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.