Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The radiant sun was warm on her back, its late morning heat tempered by a brisk, cool breeze. She took in a deep breath, luxuriating in the soft scent of tall grass and ... something else, warming and familiar. The myriad sounds of wildlife filtered into her mind, diluting the anguished images of her nightmare and reminding her that she was incredibly hungry.

'Wow, what a fucking nightmare that was... ' Lisa thought as she rolled over in the lush grass in which she found herself. She squinted against the morning brightness and moved her hand down to scratch an itch. Her fingers met something soft and squishy. It squirmed, trying to get away from her touch.

Lisa yelped, annoyed, and yanked the blood worm off where it had begun to burrow into her hip. Slinging it into the air, she angrily formed a fireball and launched it at the long, spindly form as it spun round and round. Just before the bloodsucking creature was incinerated, Lisa pulled back, extinguishing the fireball before it struck.

'I don't need to kill it... ' she thought, mildly amazed at her merciful attitude. 'It was doing what nature intended.' Her hand returned to the wound where she'd discovered the feeder. It was a couple of inches round and almost an inch deep. 'Boy that sucker was really working on me. Good thing it didn't find a vein... '

She casually filled the bleeding hole with Phoenix fire, then cooled it down to form flesh and skin. 'I must've been lying here for some while. I've got a nice tan.' She smiled, pleased at the overall dusky tone of her skin. Her happiness increased as she realized that she felt very comfortable with this body she'd evidently recreated after her ... Misadventure? ... with the soul of that volcano.

She chuckled with self pleasure as she remembered the intensity of that moment: becoming the purest of pure energy and actually forging a mental bond with the incredible vastness of the molten life residing in the Earth's core. She'd had no idea that the earth was an actual living organism. She still didn't understand what it was that she'd touched, mind to mind, but it was incredibly sensual – even more so than the little meat and water bodies with which she was accustomed.

'I wonder if the sun is alive, too?' she thought as her mind wandered between dreaming and wakefulness.

Once her skin was renewed and blended in with the surrounding tissue, Lisa stood up and looked around. She found she was standing hip-deep in a wide meadow, almost a valley, surrounded by green growth studded by thousands of colorful plants.

'Flowers. I was lying in a bed of flowers. How did I get here? And where did these come from? Flowers haven't developed yet... '

Part of her dream about the Harrah edged into her mind and for a brief instant she thought that the vile creature might have left her here as some sort of apology.

'Yeah, right. That was just a dream. Like a Harrah would give me flowers for trying to kill it!'

Still, she felt better than she had for... 'How the fuck long have I been here, anyway? Oh, well, I don't suppose it really matters, forever is forever, after all... ' and she began to walk, hoping to see something familiar.

'Wonder where that volcano is I was playing in?' She tried to picture the volcano as it appeared when she'd first discovered it; an angry red glow on the horizon spitting ugly red gouts of lava into the air and sullenly illuminating the underside of a large cloud of ash with a hellish red glow. The inside of the fiery crater had been fascinating, however, and Lisa discovered she could withstand much greater amounts of heat and raw energy than she'd ever thought possible.

There were no mountains here, though, just this quiet valley and vast rolling hills of trees and grass. 'And flowers. Mustn't forget the flowers!'

The sweet smell of fresh air and the high, multiple layers of wispy clouds told her she was still somewhere in Earth's distant past. No trace of pollution created by humans, the high oxygen content that invigorated her body and would help her fire burn so much more brightly...

For the first time, she found that she didn't resent what people – humans – had done to their planet. They were just trying to survive, though she thought they might have gotten a little greedy. In the end, their efforts to plunder the Earth of all its richness had made very little difference. A wisp of regret passed through her mind and she wished that the future of this planet could be different. Although it had not yet happened at the time of her exile, it would have been only a few more years before the sun would erupt and consume the inner planets.

'Does Earth look forward to rejoining its mother?' she wondered. 'Or is it frightened of its own ending... ' She was beginning to realize she saw things much differently, now. In the vast eternity of time, very little of what had constantly angered her throughout the lives she could recall really mattered. 'It's just a matter of perspective, I suppose... '

She hiked up the side of the valley and looked out over a low plateau. From here, she could see perhaps a dozen miles in every direction. The dense atmosphere prevented her from being able to make out where the horizon met the sky and she realized she was probably surrounded by the high walls of a low pressure area. Looking up to confirm her guess, she could see clouds thickening high above. There was already a gray curtain of moisture dropping from clouds in what she considered the 'middle region' onto the whiter clouds below. Even as she watched, the lower clouds grew higher, thickening and darkening, then they released a curtain of moisture as the air became too cool and unstable to contain it all.

She laughed as the cold rain struck her face, spinning around and allowing the rain to soak her tan, naked body. To counter the chilling effects of the wetness and the brisk wind that had sprung up, Lisa coated herself with a thin layer of Phoenix fire and laughed as the heavy raindrops spattered and sizzled and blew against her only to dissipate into tiny bits of steam.

She danced in the rain, feeling the pure, innocent joy of being alive, unaware that she was being watched.


'She is progressing nicely, ' Haxan thought to a second Harrah. 'Your decision to restore what she destroyed in her fit of anger was perhaps exactly what she needed. She rejoices in the life that surrounds her. You are a good companion to her.'

Lisa's guide radiated satisfaction that its efforts were recognized. 'Every sentient being has to know there is something greater than itself. This Destroyer, this 'Savior' of your pet humans, is no different. She has spent far too long wallowing in her self-pity. She is the most powerful human that will ever exist. It is necessary to preserve her powers until they are needed to bring about an end to what she created.'

Haxan: And then what? She might decide to do it all again, just to have something to do. Her power outside this little speck of brightness she created is limitless.

Guide: Are you concerned? We will be back where we belong and can influence her accordingly. We are only a part of her splintered consciousness, after all. Even she is aware of that on some level. Why else does she hold our very existence in such abeyance? On some deep, unconscious level of her thoughts, she knows we are a part of her. She rejects us even as she rejects the knowledge of her ultimate crime.

Haxan: There are those of us who do not wish to be part of the Black Queen. Some prefer to continue in this little pocket of infinity. I would not care to lose my identity to restore the natural order.

Guide: You were aware before. You will be aware after. The difference is that we will all have the same awareness.

Haxan: With all such knowledge brought together into a single being, can it ever be as it was? I do not believe so.

Guide: That is because – in this place – we are trapped into thinking in terms of time, even as we are trapped here. If we could think 'outside' the influence of this pocket of time, we could come and go as we pleased, the Black Queen be damned. Only after the End Time will we be aware enough to make such a choice.

Haxan: She made the choice that began all this. She will do it again in her quest for ultimate power. What she creates might not be so pleasant next time. Her next creation may not be a puzzle so easily solved.

Guide: Still you think in terms of time. Together we will solve the puzzle she created and end all this. Is that not the ultimate goal?

Haxan: It is for some. But for others...

Guide: You would continue to exist in a decaying universe, knowing that some time in the far distant future it will all be swept away in the creation of another? I would rather help create the next one than be caught and destroyed when this one ends.

Haxan: We have not yet reached the end of the universe. The decision can be made when we know more. I know that it has to be unanimous, that every sentient being must agree in order to end this. Not many are even aware that this needs to be accomplished. We have time – all the time required to reach every awareness...

Lisa danced in the rain, mindlessly unaware of the future being planned around her.


Lisa rolled in the wet grass, her soaked body warming as the sun came out to brighten the afternoon sky. Sitting up, she yawned, feeling pleased with herself, though something was nagging at the edge of her mind.

'I was dreaming again. I wish I could remember what it was ... Maybe then I could figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do. When than damned Harrah woke me up, it told me my 'tasks' were unfinished. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Obviously it thinks I'm supposed to do something. But ... What?'

Lisa stood up and glowed herself dry. The feel of the evaporating water made her skin feel crinkled and itchy. Brushing herself down with her hands helped, and it also got some dirt off her backside and legs that she didn't know was there.

Sighing, she gazed down at the valley of flowers, then slowly turned around, scanning the horizon in every direction, trying to decide which way to go. Now that the rain had released some of the humidity, she could see much farther. There seemed to be a mountain peak in the distance, so she began to walk toward it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.