Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 7

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Deirdre and the twins circled the high tower of the Goddess’ Manor at Lorraine Station, the ‘Summer Palace’ (as Elaine liked to call the place), the manor where they’d all been born and where their father, Jacob, still lived, though currently their father was still at Northern. Their mother was at court with the queen, so they pretty much had the run of the manor. That meant that both her parents were going to miss the twin’s celebration of becoming adults.

They were arriving for the twin’s coming-out party – the official beginning of their adult lives now that they were both seven years old. (After a four-month gestation period, hybrid children age quickly, growing into complete adulthood in their first five years, but it takes them another year or two to catch up mentally. Once fully-grown, however, a hybrid can live several thousand years with no apparent aging.)

“Ooh, Gods! I’m starving!” Talina gasped as she folded her wings into her arms, out of breath from all that flying.

“Me, too!” Teresa laughed, shaking her own arms out as though having her skin and skeletal structure stretched out to make her wings had some imaginary numbing effect on her limbs.

“Kids!” sighed Deirdre, their older sister (by a century). The trio had entered the manor in Deirdre’s bedroom as it had the widest landing site, having belonged to Béla centuries before, when the Goddesses had first come to New Eden. “Go see if Mess is open yet. I’ll be along in a bit.

“And put some clothes on...” she called after them as the eager pair fled the room in search of food. It wouldn’t do for any male worshippers to find the twins roaming the manor in the nude; nude goddesses were prime targets for worship, and the twin’s introduction to Worship Services wasn’t due to begin for several hours. They knew what Worship Services were – they just hadn’t participated, yet, and despite having practiced (with Deirdre and their mother, along with whatever males they could round up), the twins were a little nervous about being introduced to a roomful of naked horny men who would promptly be set loose on them until they were all too exhausted to fuck anymore.

Deirdre’s bedroom was on the third floor, wide arches facing both North and South allowing both crystal suns to flood the room with light. The open arches also allowed wind and rain to bluster through, depending on the weather. Deirdre loved stormy weather, though, which was why she’d recently chosen Béla’s old room when she had moved from the palace back into the manor. The room had been empty for more than a decade at the time, as no one who had known the Goddess of the Land wanted to live there after she died.

Deirdre didn’t see the problem with occupying Béla’s old room. The Goddess had been reborn, so it wasn’t like she didn’t exist anymore – not like human death – the woman had become queen! But there were still humans around, mostly servants, who insisted that the Ghost of the Goddess sometimes haunted this room. But truth be told, the only time Deirdre felt any kind of ‘presence’ was when the spring storms whistled through the wide arches, wildly blowing the drapes when she forgot to pull them aside. Leaves and branches and driving rain would pelt through the room, the sounds and the feel of cold, driving rain sometimes giving Deirdre the sensual awareness of another presence, but she didn’t fear that psychological touch. She didn’t understand who or what it might be, but her curiosity overpowered any terror that was invoked, despite her whole body breaking out in goose bumps. She always radiated a friendly, curious query whenever it brushed against her awareness, but it would never respond and soon after it would vanish, leaving her alone with the wind and the rain whistling mindlessly through her private little tower, her native clairvoyance not helping her resolve the Ghost of the Goddess problem that was either very real or some past event manifesting itself into the here and now. (She knew about those from studying Aunt Tabitha’s narration of her adventure into a future ‘alternate reality’.)


“No, sorry,” Talina gasped, pushing a male worshipper away from groping her bare boobies. “Food first! I’ll be down later. I came here to eat! My that is a really ... big ... No! Food comes in dishes. I’m sure somebody’ll help you with that ... not so little problem of yours. I ... God!”

Talina was grabbed from behind, the man grasping her breasts with both hands as he pulled her back against his chest and stomach and... ‘Oh, yeah! That’s a nice one! Fuck ... I’m gonna starve to death... ‘

“Hey!” Teresa growled at the rude asshole mauling her twin. “She said she wants to eat first! You got to eat; now it’s her turn!” She spun around as someone dug his fingers into her butt cheek. “Hey! Did anybody tell you that you don’t fuck where you eat? This is the Mess! Back off!”

“Are these goddesses or humans?” one man asked, his eyes moving eagerly from boobs to tummies to legs – all bare to be viewed and, presumably, fondled, though human teenagers sometimes ran around nude to emulate the goddesses. And these two blond beauties certainly looked like teenagers.

“They’re not very friendly,” another griped.

“They’re naked ... how ‘friendly’ do you want?” another quipped, laughing

“When I touch a girl – goddess or not – I want her to lean into me,” the unfriendly gripe-y one griped. “Not swat me away!”

“Wash yer dick once in a while,” someone joked. “Might help!”

“How old are you, girlie?” a man asked, almost speaking into Teresa’s ear after having crept up behind her.

“Um ... seven?” she replied, turning and stepping back. “And yes, we’re, uh, goddesses. Not humans. So we’re available, but – after we eat!”

“Yeah!” Talina added, backing up her sister. “We’re hungry, not horny. You want horny, you gotta wait!”

“What if we feed you?” another man asked, grinning and stroking his hard penis.

“I want something off the table,” Teresa frowned, deliberately not looking down at his ‘offering’, “not off of you!”

Someone grabbed a plate and forked a roasted tuber onto it, then held it out. Talina cautiously held the plate, then the man cut into it and held a bit up to her mouth. With an uncertain smile, Talina opened her mouth and took a bite. “How about if we feed you until you’re ready?” he asked, preparing another bite for her.

She smiled, swallowed, and opened her mouth for more.


The twins stood with Deirdre at the raised end of the ballroom. They had cleaned themselves up (and out) after Mess, with their older sister showing them the innovative uses of that rubber hose hanging on the wall in the shower section of the third floor water room. They had no idea that those particular areas of the body could even be cleaned out, nor the amount of gook that could be rinsed out of them.

“That’s a lot of people,” Teresa murmured to her twin as she gazed out at the room. There was no furniture, so they were obviously expected to have sex on the tile floor, which didn’t promise much comfort, and the men all eagerly staring at them were naked, and their dicks were, each and every one, pointing straight out and right at them.

Talina didn’t reply for a few seconds; she was busy counting. After a moment, she shrugged. “Twenty-two. If we do one every five minutes, that’s only an hour for both of us. We’ve done longer fuck sessions than that with Sis and Mom.”

“But some of them will want to go more than once, don’t you think?” Teresa argued. “I mean, if I was a guy, I’d want more than five minutes with me!”

Deirdre smirked, then shushed the girls. “Gentlemen, I present two new goddesses to help in our domain. They are twins, and their mother is the Golden Goddess herself, whom I’m sure all of you already know. This is Talina, and this is Teresa.”

“Isn’t the Golden Goddess your mother as well?” someone asked.

“Yes she is,” Deirdre smiled. “So that means these are my sisters. Treat them as your fathers treated me when I was introduced to you. Give them your best and worship them with all your heart.”

“And everything else!” another yelled out. Nearly all the men laughed, eager to defile these innocent young teenaged bodies.

The three sisters stepped out into the crowd and the twins were immediately hugged, hands eagerly groping tender flinching breasts and firm round butts. “What are all these people worshipping?” Talina asked as she was grabbed around the waist from behind by one man while his free hand squeezed and pawed at her pert, young breasts. Deirdre could tell from the startled look on the kid’s face that something hard was poking against her backside as well.

“You!” Deirdre laughed, then leaned in to kiss her kid sister. “Go ahead! Let the man worship you! It’s not like you’re a virgin or anything ... Open your mind to him. Let him in and you’ll enjoy it a lot more...”

And she had. Talina turned her naked body, twisting to get a look at her chosen ‘first’ who was so insistent with her, who was flooding her mind with images and sensations that, while exciting, still frightened her. She was still learning how to control the mental connection that physical contact between her species and – well, anyone else – affected her. She could leap into an aroused mind with great eagerness, her body quickly responding, but she didn’t have much volume control. A man’s mind was overwhelming – especially when that man was horny. Quite often, the feedback between the two merged minds caused instant ejaculation.

And it happened again. The stranger grunted as he felt this young goddess respond, spurting his ‘mess’ between her legs before he could even get inside her. Talina growled her frustration at him and simply flooded into his mind, amplifying his sensations to keep him hard as she pressed him against the floor and dropped down on top of him, forcing his dick right through her cum-coated vaginal lips and deep into her pussy. She came about three seconds later, and her poor victim managed to spurt inside her a couple more times.

After having an orgasm, Talina settled down a bit and relaxed against the man who’d made all that mess both on and in her pussy. She resisted the urge to wipe, though she could feel herself leaking on him. Instead, she grinned down at him and introduced herself; “Hi. I’m Princess Talina. The daughter of the Golden Goddess. And you are the man who just tried to impregnate me. That’s not possible, you know; we can only get pregnant when our wings are out.”

Embarrassed, the man stared up at the naked young blonde straddling him. He noticed that she’d placed his hands on both her breasts, letting him hold her up off his chest. ‘She’s certainly not bashful, ‘ he realized as she wriggled her cum-coated tummy against his belly. And he could see in her mind that she refused to be ridiculed or embarrassed by anything that might be used against her. Growing up in a castle full of flying pranksters (her loving siblings and cousins) had given her a backbone. Her motto was: ‘Attack first, sort out who-done-it later!’ His mind was awash with the sensations of having him inside her, and her arousal was easily keeping him hard. He was eagerly looking forward to breaking his record by cumming three times in the same goddess as he began to pump into her again.

Talina watched as this ‘worshipper’ skimmed over the surface of her mind, holding her more private thoughts away while still letting him see ‘who’ she was. She smiled at his enjoyment of her ‘public’ anecdotes, those thoughts and images she allowed to be viewed by others, knowing that her public ‘mindset’ endeared her to others with whom she interacted. She was a favorite at court because she hadn’t yet learned to ‘mask’ her thoughts and innocent reactions to circumstances and situations in which she found herself when confronted with the wiles of other ‘courtly’ social climbers. In truth, she kept herself completely shielded, allowing only this façade of innocent fascination to ‘bleed through’ into others’ awareness. For instance, her ‘innocent’ fascination with the mysteries of sex had every man she met instantly hard and ready to throw her against a wall, whether she was dressed or not; whether that unsavory action against a royal princess might derail their own social ambitions or not. But, until now, they never dared, because she simply ‘radiated’ innocence. Now, her ‘innocence’ was about to reap the reward of the Third Cumming!

Teresa watched her sister, her belly pressed against the cold tiles while some horny fucker rutted his cock into her from behind. She kept her irritation shielded from the other men in the room since they were, after all, supposed to be ‘worshipping’ the lovely naked goddesses who ruled their domain. She smirked as she realized, ‘Talina’s the smart one; she’s still on her first guy and she’s not gonna get up before she’s ready, ‘cause she knows as soon as she does, some other horny fucker’s gonna grab her and stick his weinie up inside her.’

After four guys, Teresa was getting really sloppy ‘down there’. She tried to squeeze her pussy muscles tighter so the guy behind her could feel a bit more and maybe cum faster, but there was no reaction to the pressure she tried to use. ‘Too full of cum and too slippery, ‘ she realized, unwilling to let the guy into her mind to see the sensations (or lack thereof) that he was giving her. She really didn’t mind her very first gang-bang, as she’d managed to have a couple of orgasms, but she was really disappointed at how excited she wasn’t when initially faced with all those hard cocks. Except for her twin and Deirdre, there wasn’t a pussy in sight. This was supposed to be the twin’s debut, their introduction into adult life. And Teresa was starting to realize that she preferred pussies rather than dicks. Always before, in more private settings with her sisters and whatever guys they rounded up, she had sought out a face to climb on, either male or female, and a cunt to lick – always female.

‘You can lick mine, ‘ Talina chuckled silently into her mind. Teresa looked over again to see her twin clambering up off her first conquest of the evening even as she felt the man behind her pumping his cum into her soaked, creamy pussy. Both standing, if somewhat unsteady from all the sex, the twins staggered toward each other. But before they reached each other, both bedraggled, cum-spackled girls were tackled to the floor, cocks freshly inserted between their legs.

Teresa was turned over onto her back, the man who’d plunged his cock into her suddenly withdrawing. A few seconds later, a large male hand slid between her sopping legs before coming up to wipe itself against her sticky, sweaty stomach.

“My, you’re a bit of a mess, darlin’,” he grinned down at her. He sounded familiar.

“Uncle Johnny!” Teresa grinned as she recognized Alicia’s son (Wow! Original family actually came to see me get fucked!) then immediately stopped because... “Um, why are you here?”

“You don’t think I’d miss Elaine’s youngest daughters’ Coming-Out Party, do you?” Jonathan grinned, “Especially since you spent half your childhood sliding up and down my leg, ‘riding the pony’. You don’t really believe I didn’t know you were scratching your eager, young clit against my knee, do you?”

“I never!” she exclaimed, but laughed anyway. “That had to be Talina!”

“It was both of you, you little minx!” Jonathan exclaimed. “I had one of you on each leg. And it killed me to keep my hands off you until you came of age!”

“You had Dani,” Teresa sighed. “You don’t know how jealous I was that she got to take you to bed every night...”

“I think I had a clue,” he told her. “Perhaps from the daggers you used to glare at her whenever she made you climb off me.”

“Not me,” Teresa chimed. “Talina. She’s the evil one!”

“You were both evil,” Jonathan laughed. “And right now,” he glanced down to see so much sperm on his fingers that they looked webbed, “I think you’re the more evil one. How many men have you had this afternoon?” He halfheartedly wiped his hand against her sticky stomach again, with about the same results. The girl was really a walking, crawling cum dump.

“How many men are here?” Teresa asked with a sappy grin. She didn’t need to tell him that four men had made all that mess on her. She was perfectly willing to let Uncle Johnny believe that she’d fucked every man here. Except him. And so she reached down to grab his nice, hard cock, just bobbing down there between his legs.

“Uugg!” Teresa grimaced. “Where’ve you had that thing?” she asked, rubbing her hand against her leg, trying to get all the stickiness from his cock off her fingers.

“It was inside of you just a minute ago,” Uncle Johnny replied, matching her grimace. “And so was this.” He held up his hand covered with cum, pressing his fingers together then splaying them out to show her the sticky strands of cum making a web between his fingers.

Not to be outdone or out-embarrassed, Teresa took a lesson from her twin – ‘Attack first! Sort it all out later!’ – reached up and pulled Jonathan’s hand down to her face and licked her tongue between two fingers. After managing to get her face a bit sticky from his fingers, she let him pull his hand back. “Stale,” she commented. “Maybe your dick will taste better!”

“Let me give it a fresh coat before you start sucking on it,” Jonathan grinned evilly, then shoved his still-hard cock up into her squishy cunt.

‘I thought you’d want to lick a pussy full of cum, ‘ her sister snickered silently into her mind, ‘not a cock covered with the stuff!’

‘It’s Uncle Johnny!’ Teresa thought back, chortling to herself. ‘I’ve wanted him since I was three!’

‘Well, don’t let him get away before I get there, ‘ Talina thought back. ‘I want him, too!’

Teresa turned her head to see Talina was held down by two men, one fucking her pussy and one kneeling in front of her, just ready to sink his cock between her lips. Talina opened her mouth and that long cock disappeared into her face. And now, here was Uncle Johnny straddling her own face, his glistening cock, coated with cum from her own pussy, waving just above her nose.

Teresa swallowed nervously, then opened her mouth and stretched up to glomp down on that slippery chub of meat. Jonathan pulled back, arching his butt into the air. “Hey!” he exclaimed with a laugh. “That’s not a hot dog! Don’t bite it!”

Teresa grinned, showing her teeth and flashed a tiny bit of the annoyance she was experiencing at him. Jonathan blinked and flinched back at the mental impact and Teresa scowled, realizing she’d gotten the volume wrong – again. She opened her mouth again, but Jonathan was sitting down beside her, now, looking concerned.

“You’re not having fun, Princess?” he asked, reaching his hand (the cum-covered one) over to stroke her soft cheek. Teresa blinked back tears she hadn’t known were there and scowled as she looked around the room.

“I’m trying to,” she said, her voice more shaky than she preferred as she observed the men standing around waiting their turn with one of the twins or Deirdre, all of them stroking their cocks, all of them eager for a turn with new, fresh pussy that hadn’t been fucked a few thousand times. A new goddess to worship was a big deal to the local populace. And this year there were two of them! Identical Twins! And she could see in one eager mind that there was already a list of the differences – mostly sexual – between them that someone was keeping score with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.