Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 2

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jessika moaned as Emma stretched her tongue into her pussy, pressing as far into the slick flesh as she could. Emma grunted as she was rewarded with a second finger that stretched her own cunt wider. Vanessa leaned back in the heavily padded lounge chair, forcing it almost flat as she gently stroked her fingers along her stomach while she watched her two lovers play. They had already devoured her – pussy and breasts – until she'd briefly passed out from sensual overload, but their sighs and moans had attracted her back into wakefulness, and fresh arousal. Whoever came first, she intended to assault the other one and eat her into that next terrific orgasm.

It wasn't often that the three of them were home together, and whenever they were, their favorite preoccupation was sex – with each other. Especially Emma and Vanessa with Jessika, as they were both still fascinated with Jessi's sweet, young body even though she'd been this way (young again) for almost three years now. At first, the trio had been concerned that Jessi might return to her actual physical age (she had been forty-eight when that so-called wormhole had turned her back into a teenager), but she seemed to be aging naturally, just like her two live-in lovers. Hopefully, if one of them got sick, hurt, or began to get old, they could find a Phoenix (Emma was already one, and she didn't seem to be aging at all, though she claimed not to be able to 'Phoenix' others) who would help them maintain their beautiful love triangle throughout the coming years (or was that 'cumming' years).

Smiling, Vanessa stretched as she remembered Jessi's tongue between her legs and that mind-shattering orgasm she'd had as Emma choked her with one hand while squeezing her right breast with the other, both hands squeezing as hard as she could while Vanessa thrashed wildly beneath them both. She reached down between her legs, not really surprised at how wet she still was down there, and squeezed her right breast in an effort to duplicate the sensation of Emma crushing her tit-flesh even as the girl had choked her. Her arousal level 'ramped up' and she began eagerly playing with herself as she watched Jessi and Emma, impatiently waiting for one of them to cum.

Emma arced her rump off the carpet, her throat emitting a choked, animalistic squall, then dropped down, sated, her tongue no longer offering any pleasure to Jessi. Jessika rolled off and pulled her fingers out of Emma's sopping cunt so she could lick the girl's juices off her hand.

"Wow, how many did you have in her, anyway?" Vanessa asked as she sat up and slid down next to her favorite person in the whole world.

"I'd just gotten my thumb tucked in when she blasted off," Jessika grinned. "In another second, I'd've had my whole hand in there."

"Poor Master," Vanessa sighed. "Your slaves can't seem to keep up with you." With great pretense at being 'put upon', Vanessa crawled around and halfway up onto Jessi's hips, letting her hair tickle the curvy redhead between her legs. She twisted her head around and smiled. "I humbly offer myself to take Emma's place between your magnificent thighs – Master..."

Jessika laughed and swatted at Beautiful Vanessa's head. "Let's at least do a proper sixty-nine, you silly Injun. Since you're already on me, you get the top. So swing that leg over, sweetie. I want my mouth back on that wet cunt of yours!"

Vanessa growled deep in her throat and swung one leg over Jessika's head, letting her 'master' position her with both hands on her hips, then stretched to reach that damp, sweet-smelling, curly-haired cunt of Jessika's with her tongue. She felt Jessi's tongue begin its exploration as she pursed her lips around Jessi's perky, engorged clit. She chuckled to herself as she felt Jessi moan right into her cunt.

Even though Vanessa had been on a nice, sexual high before she'd dropped down to the floor to eat out Jessi, Jessi managed to cum twice before Vanessa did – probably because of Jessi and Emma's earlier assault on her – but she didn't care; she could spend all day eating pussy and not caring if she came or not. The taste and the pleasure she gave was plenty of reward.

She finally came, though, then she felt someone's arm and a leg wrapping around her – around both of them – and raised up a bit to give Emma's lips access to a breast. Emma moaned happily and sucked the side of Vanessa's breast against her lips, then bit down with her teeth, giving the Phoenix trainee a slight hickey. With a soft laugh, Emma turned her head and sucked against Jessika's stomach, doing the same thing to her.

Slapping Vanessa on the rump, Emma pushed away and stood up, swaying unsteadily for a moment before aiming herself toward the kitchen area. With a half-cup of tepid coffee and a dipper of fresh milk from the cistern, Emma wandered through the door into the crystal sunlight, and Vanessa heard her housemate/lover operating the pump lever in the yard. She smiled as she pictured Emma using both hands to pull on that stiff, squeaky pump handle while spreading her legs under the pump's heavy, cold discharge so she could wash herself.

"You stopped..." Jessika groaned from beneath her.

"So did you..." Vanessa whispered into Jessi's cunt.

"'Cause I'm hunnn-gry..." Jessi moaned.

"You didn't like what I offered?" Vanessa asked, sliding halfway off the sexy redhead so she could gaze up toward the talking end – the end that was doing too much talking and not enough licking...

"It was great..." Jessi sighed. "Not enough calories..."

"Some people..." Vanessa sighed, not bothering to finish her favorite phrase with 'are really hard to help.' She lifted up off the floor, giving Jessi only a slight bump with one knee as she gained her footing.

"Ow..." Jessika whimpered. "My slave has struck me ... and she's not eating me anymore..."

"I'm on strike," Vanessa grumbled, knowing that only another Earth person would understand that phrase.

"Need food for the picket line..." Jessika joked as she sat up. "Who bit me, anyway?"

"My teeth were between your legs, so that only leaves one other possible..."

"She did it!" a laughing voice came from the doorway. They both looked over to see Emma standing in the doorway, water dripping down her deliciously naked body as she sucked on a large tin of coffee.

"Hey, muddy-butt," Vanessa laughed as she set up a fresh pot of coffee to brew. "You know there's a shower around back..."

"I like getting fucked by a water god," Emma laughed, "especially after you two have wiped the floor with me! You should try it; the 'pump god' is fun!"

"I have only two words for you," Jessika grunted as she stood up. "Hot. Water." There was a water collector on the roof of their little one-room abode, and the crystal suns, while not as energetic as Earth's sun, managed to keep it warm, and a separate electric pump kept the collector full and circulating so it was a uniform temperature.

"You want a potato?" Vanessa asked as she dug several of them out of a storage bin under the sink.

"Sure."

Vanessa quickly peeled one, then sliced it, put it on a plate and handed it to Emma.

"Thanks."

Vanessa peeled several more, then sliced them and dropped them into a shallow pan already heating on the electric stove. Adding a bit of butter that she'd earlier churned herself, she pushed the potatoes around in the pan until they started to sizzle. Then she left them alone for a few minutes while she grated some cheese and pulled a dipper of milk. After stirring the potatoes around some more, she finally seemed satisfied and dumped the milk on them, quickly followed by the grated cheese.

"Nice to see your cooking's improved," Emma noticed, still standing in the doorway. She held an empty plate, having finished the raw potato slices Vanessa had given her.

"It's hard to screw up potatoes," Vanessa remarked casually, still stirring and making sure the potatoes were getting soft as they browned.

Jessika came in from outside, her hair wet from the shower and one arm cradling a small chunk of smoked venison.

"I'll take that," Vanessa grinned, then began slicing, then dicing the two slices she'd made before adding them to her shallow little pot. She got the meat in there just in time, too, as the milk was starting to boil, causing the cheese to stick to the side of the pan and begin to smoke.

"I think it's done," Emma remarked, still standing in the doorway, having moved back to where the fresh air was after allowing Jessi to come back in.

"What's that saying? 'Dinner's ready when the smoke alarm'..." Jessika began.

"There are no smoke alarms here," Vanessa growled, "and here's your friggin' supper!" She placed the still smoking pot down on the wooden table – rather forcefully – and turned to get plates. She returned with the small chunk of venison that she hadn't cut up and enough plates for the three of them.

"You didn't cut it?" Emma asked as she sat down.

Beautiful Vanessa frowned. "Who was your servant this time last year?" When both Jessika and Emma simply stared at her, she blinked and said, "Oh." That would be me! Turning back to the stove counter again, she picked up the knife she'd used to dice the meat earlier. A second later, it was buried three inches into the venison, which was now off its plate and teetering very near the edge of the table, still vibrating from the force of her thrown knife.

Without even blinking, Jessika deftly picked it up and placed the venison back on its serving plate. "Thank you, BV."

BV actually snarled, showing her teeth. 'I should've bit her!' Then she smiled, remembering that she had – many, many times.


Jessika was gone – taking a load of fresh meat into town with her two male helpers. Vanessa was at the Phoenix Preserve, getting shot at, along with Victoria, by Ric and Tony. The sound of rifle fire didn't really reach down into the valley unless one really listened. It was Emma's turn to clean. She'd finished setting the dishes and that cooking pot Vanessa had used into the sink to soak, and was just lying down when a noise on the porch attracted her attention.

"Elaine! Goddess!" Emma exclaimed upon seeing the golden tresses of the woman standing on her sunny wooden porch. "What brings you ... Oh! Please, come in! Would you like some tea? Oh, I also made some lime juice this morning. I'd love to share it with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.