Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 27

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Marlena was in one of the covens helping to support the Strato-Cruiser while other groups were busy righting the giant craft after that horrifically rocky takeoff. Her job finished for the moment, she tried to relax back into her seat, her nerves jangling from the heavy use of witch-fire. She pressed one hand down between her legs, noticing several other girls were doing the same, each and every one of them aroused and enervated, but uncertain regarding the safety of the giant cruiser, so they waited to see if they would be needed again, hands and fingers slowly rubbing excited body parts.

Left hand squeezing right breast, right fist pressing against her clit, Rebecca shuddered to a quiet, whimpering orgasm, her pussy pulsing with witch-fire. Aah, this is so much more relaxing, she thought as she felt several other coven girls around her also getting themselves off. She opened her mind to let the sensations of her coven girls waft through her awareness and relaxed, almost falling asleep as she drifted in the soft, comforting waves of sensuality.

TERROR! SURPRISE! CONFUSION!

Rebecca was suddenly surrounded by ice cold air! Blackness! Fire!

Her clothes were suddenly shredded and disappeared and she couldn't breathe! The quiet soft roar of Strato-Cruiser engines were replaced by howling winds that buffeted her body and tore at her arms and legs. Somehow, she was suddenly outside the giant craft, no longer protected from the deadly environment and there were pieces of the plane all around her, breaking apart and coming at her from all directions!

A bright flash right in front of her shredded her body with hundreds of bits of shrapnel, blinding her and destroying almost all sensation. The concussion blasted through her and Rebecca knew she'd just been killed.

'Amazing! I'm still conscious!' she thought, knowing that she'd never experienced this much violence before. But she knew what to do – she'd learned it from Marlena, from the dream the girl had created to explain how she'd survived a similar explosion several days earlier.

Forming a shield of witch-fire, Rebecca began reforming her body from the vaporized bits of herself that had just been blown up. She was amazed at how sensual this felt. It was like she existed as one giant orgasm, continually cumming and cumming as she reversed the effects of the explosion and drew herself back together into a single organism.

Marlena suddenly found herself in the icy atmosphere outside the Strato-Jet, her clothing gone and the violent winds ripping at her arms and legs, dislocating both her shoulders. A large chuck of metal tore right through her and she watched, as though she was completely separate from her body, as her insides were sucked out in the violent wake of the piece of shrapnel that had nearly cut her in half. An explosion finished her off, vaporizing her completely in its white-hot blast. She quickly reformed herself, though – this wasn't the first time she'd been blown up – and protected her fresh new body with the soft glow of witch-fire.

Maureen and Sauri concentrated on the engines, creating water vapor and using their powers to separate the elements into their independent chambers to feed the constant, ravenous hunger of the afterburners. They had enough attention on the job to accomplish their task, but they were also playing with each other, teasing each other's breasts with tiny flashes of witch-fire sparking off the ends of their fingers. Little specks of blood oozed through their clothing from the tiny wounds they caused each other.

The sudden explosion of the Hydrogen Chamber nearly knocked them unconscious, along with several other girls doing the same job, then the entire skin of the aircraft suddenly split open and everyone was ejected outside! Into space!

Only it wasn't really space! Violent winds ripped their clothing off in a single second, and a massive white blast tore their skin and flesh right off their bones. Terrified and screaming, the girls radiated their rage and terror across the skies.

Michelle sat in the cockpit, her heart finally slowing down from that terrifying takeoff. The cruiser was climbing at a healthy fifty degrees and finally accelerating through the sound barrier. She glanced over at her copilot, Electra, named after some ancient goddess and grinned, hoping she conveyed a comforting demeanor rather than the jangling of all the nerves she was still experiencing.

A rocket trail soared by, narrowly missing the cruiser, as far as she could tell, and disappeared into the darkness in front of them. A distant thump from somewhere behind jarred her seat, then the air in front of the cruiser lit up, bright light reflecting from something... behind them!

Then the nose of the Strato-Cruiser was pointed straight down, then pointed backwards – and she could see right through the windscreen what was happening to the rest of the craft as it broke apart right in front of her. An instant later the cockpit blew apart and she was floating – falling – suddenly naked toward the Earth, far below. There were pieces of metal sticking out of her, but they didn't seem important somehow – the journey downward demanding her attention and she knew she wasn't going to live much longer.

Merle found the sweet little witch girl he was fucking suddenly ripped out of his arms, then he was in outer space, his shirt torn from his body and the naked girl twisting away into the darkness. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched against the wild roaring that assaulted his entire body, tucking into as tight a ball as he could manage, ignoring the pulsing of his cock as he came, but thinking, 'Wasn't that supposed to go inside a girl?'

He realized he was falling, and that somehow he had been expelled from the Strato-Cruiser several miles above the ground. He was grateful he was still conscious during these last moments of his life, but he wished he could live a bit longer – maybe long enough to find that girl, who was also probably falling, and fuck her one last time. It would take a long time to hit the ground from this high up – lots of time to find and fuck a falling girl...

Having skydived before, he had good control of his body, and he turned upside down to look up and see where he'd fallen from. Stunned, he saw dozens of pieces of falling debris and hoped to hell none of them hit him – that would be a quick ending, much quicker than he wanted. The main craft was a giant fireball that was still breaking apart and spewing chucks of matter and bodies all over the sky to rain down around him.

Several of the smaller pieces were igniting and glowing blue, and Merle realized that those were witch girls who'd somehow managed to survive the destruction. But there had been a lot of witch girls on that plane, and he didn't see very many blue bubbles of life up there. He grieved to himself that so much pussy had been destroyed before he'd had the chance to fuck them – all those sexy young girls, all that tight, hot pussy – gone in a violent flash of light.

A glowing, white light appeared high in the sky, radiating down over the falling wreckage. At the apex of the cone of light, the shape of a cross appeared and Merle suddenly became religious. He was seeing God! The peace that he felt was overwhelming as everything seemed to move in slow motion and he knew God is assessing his children!

There were hundred of pale, blue bubbles now, and they all seemed to be moving upward, toward that cross-shaped apex. God's children ascending into heaven! or so he believed. He realized that he wasn't ascending with them. But, he didn't mind; he had sinned enough, taking what he'd desired without thought about how he had hurt others. It was a good life, he decided, and he was content.

He rolled over to watch the Earth as it rushed up at him. One last exciting moment...


Tia's mental anguish radiated throughout the entire station, disrupting the activities of every witch girl there. In seconds, everyone knew what was happening down on the surface, and two thousand girls were quickly linking together to create a vast mental network with enough psychic energy to move a planet.

Tia didn't know how she knew to do what needed to be done, but somewhere from some past-life memory, the plan formed and a vortex was created from the newly constructed girl's playroom down toward the disintegrating spacecraft far below, the group mind she commanded easily supplying the required energy to rip across the thousands of miles of space between the Strato-Cruiser and the space station.

Placing herself at the destination point, Tia spread her arms wide and opened the vortex above the witch girls, all of them – alive or dead – and commanded them to heal themselves. As more and more blue bubbles popped into existence, Tia spread her group-mind's energy down to collect them and guide them into the vortex and the safety of the space station. A small part of her mind noted that she'd just caused space travel to become obsolete, but that wasn't her concern right now. Her only passion was saving those girls!


Carrie was flying! Soaring, naked in the air, arms extended, she banked left, then right, diving through clouds, then flattening herself against the downward rush to soar off in a different direction.

She didn't know how she came to be out here, high in the sky and naked – well, she knew why she was naked; she'd been having sex with that wonderful hunk, Merle Haglund, then she'd been ripped right off his cock and sent flying into the air. For a moment or two, she hadn't been able to breathe, but she quickly adjusted her metabolism using her witch-fire so she could handle the thin atmosphere (she was really high up) and was able to change the plane of her body so that she was more aerodynamic (beats falling like a brick, right?) and now ... she was flying!

Okay, so she was traveling in a downward direction; Carrie didn't seem to be able to do anything about that, but when she built up her speed, she could angle herself so that some altitude could be gained before her speed dropped off and she began dropping again.

'I'm still too heavy, ' she thought, her mind working on a solution that didn't end with her becoming a greasy splotch in the dirt. She had to figure out some way to ditch some of her physical mass, but she didn't have any doubt that she would figure it out; she was a witch, after all, though she wasn't aligned with a coven. Independent witches didn't have to share their power. The drawback to that was, of course, she couldn't draw power from other coven members if she needed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.