Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Tia met the train as it pulled into the station. There were reporters and gawkers pressed against every exit, trying to find out more about the attempted bombing.

'Where are you?' she sent to her friend Rebecca, anxious to hear firsthand how one of her witch girls had managed to be killed.

'Last car, ' came the reply and Tia pressed against the crowd of boisterous witch girls and other passengers who had come to Bonn for whatever reason until she reached the end car. A young couple was the last to exit; a shirtless male and a girl with a voluptuous stack of bright red hair. Tia peered around the bright red haystack to see if anyone else was left on the train.

"Right here, dearie!" laughed a voice into her ear and Tia spun, recognizing the voice but not the overtly stacked woman who owned it. Then Rebecca dropped her witch-fire glamour and became a rather ordinary looking, brown haired, brown eyed girl.

Both Tia and Westley stared at her in amazement! "That's incredible!" Tia gasped. "I'd never recognize you." Both girls laughed as Westley continued to stare. "What in the world possessed you to glamour yourself up like that?" she laughed.

"I didn't want Wuss here to recognize me," Rebecca said, shrugging her shoulders.

"It – it is you!" Wuss – Wess – Westley – stammered.

Tia kept switching her delighted stare from Rebecca to Westley and back again, then Rebecca shrugged and let go of the secret; "I'm his crazy ex-girlfriend."

In further explanation, she continued; "I saw him on the train, and I didn't want to have to confront him about why I left, so, I ... I disguised myself as a sexy redhead."

"A really slutty redhead!" Westley angrily informed her. "You were covered with it!"

"Covered with wh ... Wait! I don't really wanna know!" Tia chirped.

"It wasn't real," Rebecca told him, somehow sounding defensive. "I created that jism stuff just to keep you from looking at me too closely. But when you cried about Marlena..." She sniffed, real tears coming to her eyes. "I changed my mind. I realized you'd become a decent person and I decided I want you back."

"And all that lovemaking?" Wess asked, not completely ready to believe her.

"Just noises," Rebecca confessed. "To keep you out of my room."

"And you're not really French?"

"Who? Moi?" she grinned through the tears that baring her soul was costing her. "I know the language, c'est tout."

"But..." Westley gasped, his emotions frozen from losing one girl he could have easily fallen in love with and then discovering his lost love – his 'ex' – wanted him back and that he'd actually made love to her in that redheaded slutty disguise... "Marlena; I felt her die!"

"So did I," Rebecca shrugged. "But – she is alive now. I felt her – for an instant – she called out to me this morning as we pulled into the station. Which reminds me," she continued, becoming more lively as she turned to Tia. "We have to send someone to rescue her. She's climbing around in the Alps, trying to find a way down!"

"You mean getting blown up didn't kill her?" Westley asked, astounded. "She was wrapped around six bricks of C-4! There wouldn't have been spit left!"

"Wess," Rebecca replied, gently putting her hands on his shoulders and looking into his face, "She was killed. But she is not dead, now. I don't know how she survived. Maybe when we find her, she'll tell us."


Stratro-Cruisers were arriving from the space station and taking off again at the rate of three a day, dropping off tons of fresh produce and fruits that Bonn residents hadn't seen for months or, in the case of pineapples, several years. The passenger cabins, designed to carry only a few hundred passengers, were stressed by the need to relay several covens back and forth so there would be enough fresh witch girls always available to provide propellant for the giant vessels. But gradually, the arriving covens were sorted through and began traveling skyward to safety.

Crowds gathered whenever a Strato-Cruiser landed, the thunderous sonic boom and the roar of those witch-fire engines announcing every arrival. Fights amongst the locals for the desperately needed food and supplies became common, no one willing to stand in line while those lucky enough to be ahead of them received supplies and foodstuffs while they (often) wound up having to wait for the next flight. The stress level was accentuated when it was announced that this Strato-Cruiser would be the last one for the next two months, as the current crop of fruits and vegetables was now harvested and delivered, and Bonn would have to wait until more was grown.

As Wolfgang had predicted, things were getting out of hand. It would only take one deranged nut with a gun ... or a bomb.

It was 7:28 pm on October 23rd, 2193 when a man began shooting at the people who stood in line ahead of him. He was quickly overpowered and pummeled, but that triggered what became the Bonn food riots. Four covens were boarding that last Strato-Cruiser when one of the young witches was struck with a stray bullet. The girls surrounding her, already nervous about the near constant harassment from the locals, whom they didn't know, quickly mind-linked and formed a witch-fire shield to protect them while rescuing the wounded girl.

The bright blue flare of witch-fire startled many of the people in the food line and, though only one person had lost his temper and had insanely begun shooting at his fellow citizens, he wasn't the only one there who was armed. In an instant, several people had weapons in their hands, most aimed at the passengers boarding the giant Strato-Cruiser. When another 'concerned citizen' opened fire on the witches, they retaliated, sending several fireballs into the crowd to disperse what they considered rioters.

Within minutes, all the witch girls were engaged, those already seated reemerging to give support to their sisters and surrounding the entire Strato-Cruiser with a protective shield. The witch-fire shield protected the craft, but not the people storming the area. Quickly and painfully, the rioters discovered that witch-fire wasn't really a shield – not in the sense of a force field – but, it really was made of fire! Nothing passed through it because whatever touched it was incinerated; bullets, bottles, bricks, people!

Those in the front of the mob were pushed forward by those they had incited with their eager fury and were burned alive. The witch girls, discovering with horror what was happening to the rioters approaching their protected loading platform, pulled back the wall of blue fire so that no one else would die, but the crowd, suddenly realizing they could advance further, surged forward again, and suddenly more terrorizing, terrified people were bursting into flame.

"What are we going to do?" coven-leader Arlene cried out into the group mind. It had been her idea to cause the protective firewall to be withdrawn, but she'd actually expected those insipid humans to stop once they realized they would die if they continued their crazed assault.

A thought appeared from someone in the group mind and immediately a dozen girls broke away from the group defense to form an offensive group. These girls created another witch-fire shield over the rioters and gave the shield the property of absorbing air from its inside. It took only seconds for the maddened mob to collapse in the vacuum the girls had created around them.

Safe for the moment, both groups of witches allowed their shields to collapse and they stared down at the writhing, choking, but no longer attacking, people. "God! It looks like somebody hit an anthill with a can of bug spray!" a girl muttered.

"Let's get on board before they attack us again," another said, helping one girl who was throwing up from the horror of what she'd helped her sisters to do to those people whose charred bodies were crushed against the base of the loading platform.

There were more people at the Space Center than those who had actively engaged the covens, though, and many of them had seen what those supposedly benevolent witches had done. Military police, whose purpose was to keep the citizens peaceful, joined with the crowd and a plan to disable the Strato-Cruiser so it couldn't launch was quickly conceived. It never occurred to anyone that, if the launch rail was disabled, no more Strato-Cruisers loaded with food from the space station would ever land here again, but that was the plan, and a group of citizens and soldiers, complete with an armored troop carrier, took off in the direction of the launch rail, righteous anger making them eager to test Darwin's theory regarding survival of the fittest, even if it killed them all.

"Ready to launch!"

"Okay, girls, we need fire in the chambers."

The two covens assigned to 'chamber fire' concentrated on their duties and the Strato-Cruiser began moving forward almost immediately, maneuvering toward the near end of the launch rail, the engines burning a soft blue with hydrogen and oxygen separating into individual chambers to feed the afterburners during the actual launch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.