Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Oh my God! That’s amazing!” Tara gasped as she peered through the telescope mounted on the apex of the space station! “I was right! That’s a new fucking moon!”

“It was first sighted orbiting Jupiter a few months ago, but I wanted to wait until you could see it yourself before telling you about it,” Wolfgang grinned, sharing the twins’ excitement.

“It’s obviously powered, then,” Tia observed, “especially if it can control its own orbit!”

“It’s like a big – really big – space ship!” Tara chimed in.

“Something that size would be very difficult to control,” Wolfgang informed them. “The mass of a planetoid that size, especially if it’s rotating, could cause the moon to break apart if someone tried to actually move it.”

“Can you tell if it’s rotating?”

“Can you tell what it’s made of?”

“Can you tell how long it’s gonna take us to get to it?”

“Whoa! Slow down, girls,” Wolfgang implored his favorite females in the entire ... well, in all of space. “It’s going to be a few more years before the space station is operational to the degree that we can actually flit around the solar system in it.”

“Yeah, I know,” Tai grumbled, “and I’m still not sure that using Strato-Cruisers to propel this thing will work. Like what you just said – about mass in motion, and the space station is definitely massive, and rotating – it could likely break apart if acceleration is applied in a direction other than its rotation.”

“And either of those directions would simply accelerate or decelerate its spin, silly,” Tara interrupted. “Energy applied at ninety degrees to the station’s spin should be perfectly safe. Centrifugal force would remain equal for each section.”

“She means it won’t disintegrate when you fire it up,” Dave cut in, glad to participate in a conversation amongst these Brainiacs who usually left him lying in the dust far behind them in their spirited, scientific discussions.

“Or the central core of the station would simply tear loose from the hub and disappear into the distant stars like an old Atlas rocket,” Tia suggested, stubbornly sticking to her viewpoint.

“Darling,” Wolfgang gently chided her, “the support structure connecting the hub to the center was designed for exactly that kind of stress. It won’t break free; it won’t kill everybody left in the hub by causing a massive depressurization.”

“Yeah, sis,” Tara chirped. “Give us some credit, here. This thing’ll work. You’re just upset about that aborted launch in Peking.”

“Everybody’s upset about that,” Dave ventured. “That ‘Ark’ took out half the city when it came down.”

“But don’t you understand?” Tia pleaded. “That Ark was smaller than this station! And they still couldn’t get it launched!”

“Okay, two things,” Wolfgang interrupted, putting his foot down and squelching Tia’s arguments even though he loved her so much it was almost impossible to disagree with anything she said. “One – We are already in space. We’re not going to blow up any city. And Two – we’re using a non-explosive accelerant, so we’re not going to blow up at all.”

“Well, actually, that’s not true,” Tara said pointedly. “Hydrogen is explosive. And pure oxygen will allow almost anything to burn. That’s why we get such good mileage from our ‘steam-powered’ Strato-Cruisers. First, we get forward thrust by expanding water into steam, then the remaining steam is deoxidized and fed into the afterburners. The deoxidized water – hydrogen – is remixed with pure oxygen and – poof! – Afterburner Delight!”

“Yeah,” said Dave, “Then the remaining oxygen is added to the air inside so we can all breathe.” Everyone stopped to look at him. “I worked on some of the designs for a documentary a few years back,” he explained. As Ronnie continued to appraise him (with a slight, almost unnoticeable smirk on her face), Dave protested, “Hey, not all my work involves naked girls and mayhem...”

Ronnie blew him a kiss, along with a silent ‘just most of it, darling’, then remembered something else she wanted to know but never remembered to ask when there was someone around intelligent enough to tell her. “I thought you used rocket fuel in the afterburners.”

“The steering rockets still use rocket fuel,” Tara corrected her. “It’s easier to control for delicate maneuvering, like docking and course changes and stuff.”

“Yeah,” Tia agreed, trying to smile through her upset, “trying to get a dozen girls to coordinate a two-degree course correction with witch-fire would be...”

“Ludicrous,” Wolfgang concluded, happy to have his reasonable, objective dream-girl back with him. “You okay now, hon? Back with us?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Tia replied, and leaned to rest her forehead against her Dragon’s shoulder. “It’s just that...” She sobbed suddenly, surprising herself as well as Wolfgang. “I felt them die, Dragon. They were so upset that they’d failed, and they were scared and angry and they died knowing that they’d failed their families ... their country ... and the grief and sadness was ... overwhelming. It made me question what the hell we’re doing out here – in space. We need to find a way to save the whole planet – not just a few thousand of us!”

Tara and Ronnie came over and joined Tia and her Dragon for a group hug. They were troubled as well by the wavering support they’d enjoyed from the students and residents of Bonn. Recently, there had been demonstrations at the Bonn Space Center about the government and its ‘Council of Knowledge’ depleting resources that could be better used to counter Earth’s dwindling food and water supplies, and the disastrous failure of China’s Space Ark was spilling over and afflicting the attitudes of many students at Bonn University as well as the inhabitants of the city, even though almost everyone had seen many successful Strato-Cruiser launches over the last dozen years as Bonn’s very own space station was constructed, and even cheered the brilliant flaming blossoms as they roared into the night sky, believing these ships carried the indomitable spirit of humankind with them.

“In addition to showing you the images of what you call ‘New Eden’, I wanted to announce that Ronnie’s ‘School of Advanced Enlightenment’,” Wolfgang hesitated as the twins, and Dave, smirked at the overly ambitious title, “otherwise known to you perverts as ‘Artistic Suicides’,” Dave laughed openly at that, as he was one of the premier camera techs for Ronnie’s group (which incidentally had undergone several name changes to stay in tune with public opinion), “is relocating to the Bonn Space Station, effective as soon as those lazy, Earth-bound biddies can get their tushies loaded onto the next Strato-Cruiser.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.