Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 13

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It was morning, and Tia sighed with pleasure as she rolled over, then gasped in surprise as she nearly toppled off the side of the bed. “You all right?” her Wolf asked, causing her to open her eyes to find she wasn’t in her own bed after all.

‘I could’ve figured that out in a another minute or two, ‘ she thought to herself.

‘But you didn’t, ‘ a familiar voice replied in her head.

Oh, yeah! Tara was here, having invited herself to the private little fuck-fest Tia had conducted last night with her ex-prof – her Wolf! Which was why she felt so relaxed this morning, languid and... well-fucked!

And now, all three of them were in Wolfgang’s modest little double bed, Tara and Wolf still lying with legs tangled, since Tara had been the most recent recipient of Wolfgang’s affections and they’d fallen asleep that way.

But now her Wolf was untangling himself from his twin lovers, anxious to get to his bathroom before he embarrassed himself. Pulling his ‘morning woody’ from between Tara’s thighs, he ignored the mess that leaked out of the girl onto his sheets and escaped, with both girls tittering at the sound of a waterfall that began a few seconds after he closed the bathroom door behind him.

When he came out a few minutes later, he tossed a damp washcloth onto the sink for the girls to use (he’d obviously just washed himself off with it) and looked around. The twins were still relaxing, just lying on the bed and watching him.

“Don’t you have to go?” he asked, looking back at the open bathroom door behind him.

Tia shrugged. Tara mentioned, “You should bring that rag over here so I don’t have to get up and drip all over your carpet,” which caused Wolfgang to make an about-face and follow her suggestion.

A few minutes later, both girls were clean, damp and cool ‘down there’ and it occurred to Wolfgang that, during the dozen or so times he’d had Tia overnight, he’d never seen her go to the bathroom. He asked her about it.

Tia grinned. “If you don’t eat or drink, you don’t have to go very often.”

“I admit I appreciate not having to feed you before I fuck you,” Wolfgang laughed. “But if you don’t eat – at all? – what do you live on?”

“Treacle!” both girls replied, then laughed at Wolf’s puzzled expression. “Lewis Carroll,” Tia explained. “You know – Through the Looking Glass?” Wolfgang’s expression didn’t change, so Tia added, “It’s a book. Alice in Wonderland.”

Wolfgang looked at them a moment longer, mostly to admire their naked, curvy figures. Then he told them, “I know who Lewis Carroll is. But I think it’s time to let you know that the real reason you two were invited here – to Bonn – is because of your... Treacle.”

The twins looked at each other, shrugged, then looked back at Wolfgang, hoping for him to explain further. When he didn’t, Tara asked, “Are we under arrest or something?”

Wolfgang smiled and the twins relaxed a little. He’d seen them tense up at his announcement and wasn’t sure what this pair of very special girls might try – attack, escape, nothing at all? The fact that they didn’t try to attack him or escape gave him hope that these alien creatures were, indeed, benign beings. “No, of course not. Other than being undocumented aliens, you haven’t committed any crime – that we know of, anyway.”

“Who is ‘we’?” Tia wanted to know.

“The Council, of course,” Wolfgang replied, as if that explained anything. “We are familiar with the defamatory past of the company run by Buck Simpson, your former guardian, and have determined that it was primarily your influence that ended Artistic Suicides slaughter of young women. You’ve been teaching the women who apply for assisted suicide how to survive this irradiated world in which we find ourselves. Some of those women were already under a death sentence from overexposure or disease, and now, they are healthy, fertile specimens of womankind. Some of them have had healthy, normal children.”

Tara smirked. “Uncle Buck always was a bit on the randy side.” Tia glanced at her, letting her sister know that it would be wise, for the moment, anyway, to let Wolfgang do all the talking. This was a very enlightening, though one-sided, conversation.

“Yes, well,” Wolfgang continued, “we’re more interested in how these women were returned to health than the fact that they can now poop children. With a properly fertile, healthy male, all women should be able to conceive.”

“Uh-huh,” Tara murmured, wondering where all this was going. The girls were patient, though, and waited for their ‘mentor’ to continue. Silence abhors a vacuum, after all, and Wolfgang’s words quickly spilled out to fill the void.

When he was finished, Tia and Tara had learned that this ‘Council’ was called the ‘Council of Knowledge’, and was already several centuries old. The Council consisted of a number of remarkably intelligent scientists and educators whose purpose was to ‘promote the evolution of mankind’. Wolfgang pointed out that the twins had already caused an evolutionary leap by teaching a significant number of women how to control their ‘inner power’, and they wanted to know how it was done.

“I assume your ‘Council’ has female members?” Tara asked.

Wolfgang nodded.

“So all you have to do is send a woman to our ‘school’ in Milan – where the personnel of Artistic Suicides are housed. Ronnie – our step-aunt – would be happy to indoctrinate her into...”

“We already tried that,” Wolfgang admitted, “several years ago, before we decided to invite you and Tia here. You tried to kill her.”

Tia laughed. Tara simply looked surprised. “Did she sign up as a suicide potential?”

“Of course she did!” Wolfgang answered, sounding angry now. “She was interviewed, then a ‘scenario’ was set for her execution. She fled back here, swearing she’d never return to Milan.”

Tia turned to Tara, one hand in front of her face with her eyes wide in mocking alarm. “We almost had a spy!” she gasped, sounding pretentiously shocked.

“Only until she found out she wouldn’t die,” Tara replied, then both girls turned back to Wolfgang. “The only way power like what we have,” she indicated her sister and herself, “can be accessed is to stimulate an individual beyond her physical ability to be stimulated.”

“You have to kill her,” Wolfgang replied, simply stating a fact rather than asking a question.

Both twins nodded. “But no one has died at Artistic Suicides for several years, now,” Tia explained. “Your ‘spy’ would have been fine. She would have lived and become like us; powerful, immortal.”

“Immortal?” Wolfgang asked, astounded at Tia’s preposterous statement. “So you’re saying you can’t die?”

“No one really dies,” Tara replied softly. “Bodies are as exchangeable as, well ... say ... when your car wears out or you wreck it or something and you go out and get another one. When you’re inside a car, you are more or less ‘wearing’ it, and it’s pretty much the same with a body. Except that you can dent your car’s fender and you won’t feel it – except maybe emotionally – but you would feel it if you broke your leg.”

“Or cut yourself,” Tia added. “It’s mostly a difference in ... perception. You think you are your body, so you feel things that happen to it.”

“Yeah,” Tara concluded. “Denting your fender might possibly hurt – if you thought your actually were your car.”

“That’s the first thing a girl has to learn,”

“that she’s not that piece of meat, lying there, all cut up,”

“heart not beating, leaking fluids everywhere,”

“but she’s still watching, experiencing everything from inside,”

“or nearby,”

“still aware and conscious of her surroundings.”

“Still conscious that she’s dead and – still conscious.”

“Only then can she be shown how to access her ‘life-force’,” Tara concluded, “the power that she can use to heal and control her body.”

“After that, she realizes that she’ll never have to die again!” Tia grinned, happy to get the last word in.

She scowled at Tara when her twin added, “Ever!”

Though Wolfgang was having trouble keeping track of which twin was saying what, he thought he followed the conversation remarkably well – considering. “So, what happens if there isn’t anyone around to show this ‘dead person’ the, um, light?”

Tia began; “Then they die and have to find,”

“or are guided to,”

“another body.”

“There are still bodies being born in this world,”

“for anyone strong enough to take one,” Tia concluded.

“You mean bodies can be stolen?” Wolfgang asked, incredulous. “Possessed?”

“Hijacked is a more practical term,” Tara mentioned. “Possessed presents a more supernatural and rather unpleasant religious view.”

Tia shrugged. “There have been a few attempted hijackings when we were teaching a student how to access her power after she died.”

“But those souls – those individuals – were desperate and weak, and we protected the girl we were trying to teach.”

“Though the first time it happened, it really surprised us.”

“We didn’t know there was anyone around looking for bodies, and we found out there are more of them than there are of us!”

“Especially now that the population of the planet is down below one billion...”

“There are a lot of them around!”

“Looking for bodies!”

“Sometimes you feel like there are gnats buzzing around your head?”

“That’s someone – trying to get in!” Tia concluded, raising her hands like she was telling a ghostly horror story, which she was, and she couldn’t prevent the glee from brightening her eyes.

“Sounds like the Zombie Apocalypse!” Wolfgang laughed, completely at ease with these two imaginative, very sexy alien beings. They didn’t fool him for an instant, taking a basic truth, then making it up into the most astounding fairy tale he’d ever heard. “But you know what the real question is, don’t you?”

Both girls clammed up again, waiting for Tia’s favorite Wolf to spill whatever he had to say.

“This ‘life energy’ you talk about,” he began, looking specifically at Tia. “This is what you wrote about in your thesis five years ago.”

Tia cocked her head, her attention riveted on her Wolf, and waited for him to finish putting together everything they’d talked about today. His question took her completely by surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.