Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 11

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“Oh, fuck! I’m ready to cum right now!” Ronnie cried as Misty dropped her arrow-riddled butt down and gave one last shudder. Turning, she shot the girl next to her. Sandra grunted and bent forward, but she was able to draw back the arrow she had notched and sank it into Ronnie’s stomach.

“Feel better now?” she asked Ronnie, gasping as she tried to pull the arrow out of her side. “Maybe we should all shoot you...”

Tara and the other two thought that was a good idea, so they emptied their quivers into Ronnie’s undulating body as she rolled and twisted, trying to avoid the volley of arrows the witches rained down on her.

She lay there, panting, the girls out of arrows, now, then looked up at Tara. “Somebody should check on the newbie...” she whispered, unable to get enough breath to talk louder.

Tara grinned, then stepped over the bodies of Tia’s students and knelt down beside Misty’s bloody, arrow-pierced corpse. Although her heart had stopped and she wasn’t breathing anymore, she hadn’t left yet, still luxuriating in the sensations her wrecked body and that cunt full of arrows offered her.

“Wakey, wakey,” Tara murmured in Misty’s ear as she placed her hands on the girl’s blood-slickened, perforated breasts, lacing her fingers around shafts that were sticking out of her. Tia was supposed to be doing this, but she’d managed to get herself a gutful of arrows and Ronnie had managed the same, so it was up to her to indoctrinate Misty.

Misty whimpered slightly as witch-fire began to flow through her veins, not understanding what was happening. She opened her eyes as she felt her energy returning, surprised that she wasn’t dead. ‘Maybe I am, and this is heaven... ‘ she thought, then noticed, ‘Heaven wouldn’t have floating camera-choppers, would it?’ Then she realized that everything they’d done on the roof that night had been recorded. ‘That was my Death Video! That’s why there’s so many girls here – they don’t die!’

“We don’t die. Not anymore,” a soft, friendly female voice said from right next to her. “Now that Peter’s gone, we can live and enjoy death as often as we like. And that includes you, now.”

“I didn’t...” she breathed, surprised that she could, “ ... didn’t kill anyone, then?”

“None that haven’t been killed a few times before,” Tara assured her. “Now let’s get rid of these arrows, shall we?”

Misty wondered how ‘we’ were going to do that, then it was as though she could see Tara, even with her eyes closed. She knew what Tara was feeling, what she was thinking, and she was pleased that Tara didn’t seem to have any bad thoughts about her. She wondered what might happen if she managed to piss off a naked Vampire Princess and heard Tara chuckle as though she’d been talking out loud.

‘We don’t have to talk out loud, ‘ Tara whispered in her mind. ‘We’re witches. We have magic, and we’ll teach you how to use it to heal yourself.’

“First thing to learn,” she heard Tara say, out loud this time, “is how to get these arrows out of you.”

Misty sighed, knowing they would have to come out, though now that she wasn’t bleeding from fifty or sixty wounds, she kind of liked them where they were. She heard a snicker off to one side and realized that Tara wasn’t the only one listening to her mind. “I know exactly what you mean,” Ronnie’s voice told her. ‘I’m full of arrows, too! But you’ve got more in your cunt than I do. Have fun getting those out... ‘

Misty laughed at that, her spirit lightening as she slowly absorbed the fact that she was going to live. Her sudden motion caused the arrows stuck in her to jiggle, though, and that started her bleeding again.

“How do I get them out?” she asked Tara, then her attention was on an image forming in her mind. Look at the arrow – not with your eyes but with your thoughts. Notice it penetrating into your body and feel the texture, the hardness of the shaft. Admire the hardness – the texture – the beauty of its existence in your body. Isn’t it beautiful? You admire it forever, love its existence in your penetrated flesh and imagine that it fades – turning into mist as it becomes absorbed into your loving soul, your life force, your cherished memory of it...

The first one took half an hour. Four hours and fifteen disruptive orgasms later, Misty had vanquished all the arrows her body had so eagerly received. She smiled as a slight breeze surrounded her body in a cloud of wispy, delightful feathers – all that remained of her destruction.

She sat up in the bright sunshine, only now noticing that Tara had fallen asleep beside her. “I’m a witch,” she murmured to herself. “We’re witches!” Then she lay back and laughed uncontrollably for fifteen minutes, ceasing only when she couldn’t breathe anymore and her stomach and face hurt from so much inane glee.

“Awake, I see,” Tara smirked as Misty finally got her hysteria under control.

“You were asleep, too,” Misty giggled, her body threatening another fit that she quickly suppressed.

“And you’re both crispy critters,” Ronnie called as she sat in the shade of a large steel cover that vibrated with the efforts of the encased compressor working to cool the building beneath them. “You should probably come in out of the sun.”

“You got rid of your arrows?” Misty asked, remembering the image of Ronnie with a dozen or so shafts sticking out of her.

“Took a while,” Ronnie replied, then chuckled, “not as long as you, though.”

“Yeah, well,” Misty had the decency to blush, “those last eight were...”

“Nuff said,” Ronnie laughed, then the three of them walked, somewhat unsteadily over the hot tar, to find an entranceway down into the cooler, more shielded sections of the building. ‘And food!’

‘Ya think?’

‘Yes! I’m starving!’

‘Me, too!’

‘Think we all are... ‘

‘Damn! I left my clothes up there!’


“Damn! I can’t believe I’m going to be in an episode of Vampire Princess!” she squealed. “Imagine, me - Cyndi Lynsner – Tri-D star!”

“You are only in this episode,” the director, Arturo deMullotto replied haughtily. “Your scene is coming up, so try to make it as real as possible. In other words, try to act frightened, my dear. They are truly going to kill you, so there will be no retakes!”

Arturo was pretty sure this would be the last season of Vampire Princess. Viewership was down and the storyline was becoming redundant, especially after the true princess, Tara, had lost her entire family to the evil Queen Mordia and her Horde of the Undead and was currently hiding out, with her vampiric maids in waiting, in the crypt where her family was entombed. According to the plot, Princess Tara was going to attempt resurrecting her sister, who’d been attacked and drained several episodes earlier, using a spy she’d caught during their escape from the palace, where Queen Morida now sat on the throne.

“I need my sister!” the Princess ranted, desperate and in tears. “Between us, we can wield enough power to usurp the Usurper!” God! Who writes this stuff? “Bring forth the spy!”

Squealing and growling with terror and indignation, Cyndi Lynsner was dragged down the narrow stone stairway into the lower regions of the crypt. “I demand you release me!” she sobbed angrily. “I am Mistress to the Queen!” She struggled as she was forced face to face with the Vampire Princess, Tara.

“You know who I am,” Tara declared with quiet dignity, concealing her roiling emotions as she faced the traitor who’d betrayed her sister to the evil queen by giving her a note saying that Tara needed to meet her by the fountain in the garden behind the main hall, where Tia had been overcome and drained by a dozen of Queen Mordia’s undead thugs, then butchered – a stake through her pure and innocent heart. (They had to do a ‘This is what really happened’ scene to include Cyndi’s duplicitous behavior by including Cyndi as one of Princess Tia’s handmaidens named Ryssa – note the hissy sound of her name to remind viewers of a snake.)

Ryssa (Cyndi) spat on Tara’s bare naked breasts and tried to shake free of the formidable vampiric grip of Tara’s equally naked handmaidens, incidentally causing everyone’s boobs to dance and bounce for the cameras. She snarled; “You are the evil bitch daughter’s twin! She is dead and entombed as you will soon be! My beloved Queen will eat your heart!”

‘Damn! Girl’s a fast learner. Too bad we can only use her once... ‘

“Somebody’s heart will be consumed, that’s for certain,” Tara replied coldly, not bothering to wipe the spit off her right tit (it looked a lot like cum spatter so Arturo told her through his com-link to leave it until the end of the scene). She turned away toward another small, narrow door chipped out of solid stone and called behind, “Bring her!”

‘Please don’t let me die of embarrassment before this scene is finished... ‘

She regally stepped through the doorway (as regal as she could with just a cape chained around her neck), each angry, deliberate step jolting through her body and causing her breasts and butt to jiggle (Tri-D: the camera gets both front and back) as her five-inch spiked strappies clip-clopped on the stone floor. Her naked servants followed as ‘Ryssa’ fought them every step of the way, causing more female flesh to bounce and jiggle enticingly for the viewing pleasure of their subscribers.

“Cut! Great!” Arturo yelled. “Set up the Crypt and the Sacrificial Altar!”

Another voice called out, “Tia Simpson to the set, please! Tia!”


“Aahh!” Tia yelped. “Fuck that hurts!”

“Lie still!” her design artist growled. “You have to look exactly like you did when you were discovered lying – dead, stabbed and drained dry – on the stone altar in the palace chapel! That means lots of bite marks and you better not heal them until you feel blood dribbling down on you, because I’m not going to do this again!”

“Good!” Tia grunted as the artiste turned back toward her after viewing the Tri-D image he’d just discussed with her and punctured another pair of vampire bites in her stomach just over her left hip. “How much longer?” she whimpered, ready for this to end right now, please...

“I have – one, two, three more – and the stab wound to your breast,” Ilya, the best design artist in Italy informed her, sounding much too cheerful.

“Stab wound?” Tia cried. “Oh, yeah – the Queen stabbed me in the heart to make sure I was dead after those ghouls ate me. Fuck. Ow!” Another bite wound, this time right on her labia. “Ooohhh!”

Finally, her torturer stood over her, knife poised over her tits. “Ready, Tia?”

She nodded.

He stuck the blade in just to the left of her breastbone, though he only pushed it in an inch. “Don’t want to hit the heart. You’re supposed to be dead, so there shouldn’t be any blood.” He sighed and gazed down the length of her blood-spackled, vampire bitten body.

“They’re supposed to hose the blood off and sprinkle gray powder on me after I get laid out in my ‘crypt’,” Tia explained, mostly to let him know she wasn’t upset with him for this brutal job he’d done on her body. She was pretty sure he already knew the procedure for making people look like month-old corpses.

“I’m told you can stop your heart,” Ilya replied, looking at his beauteous victim with some concern. “It will be necessary to prevent your wounds filling with blood before you complete your scene.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.