Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 5

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

(Note: Excerpts from ‘Adult Western’ copyright 2002 by Buck Simpson)

The twins were eating breakfast. Uncle Buck was busily typing on his computer and Ronnie came in to join him in his den after rinsing out a couple of pans.

“Bagel?” she asked, holding out a saucer with a small whitish round object on it.

“Cream cheese or jelly?” Buck asked, not looking up.

“Apple Butter,” she replied, then set it down next to him when he grunted his assent. Picking it up and taking a bite, she asked, “What’cha doin’?”

“Typing.”

“What’cha typing?”

“A story.”

“A good one?”

“A new one,” he replied. “Want to get some stuff down while it’s fresh in my head.”

“Hope it’s as good as the last one you wrote,” Ronnie said.

“What? You actually read one of my stories?” Buck wanted to know.

“Um-hum,” she nodded.

“Which one?”

“Uh, it was about this girl – man and wife – who moved into a new neighborhood and there was this secret, uh, sorority, I think, and they were planning to murder her.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” Ronnie echoed. “And the husband found out and tried to warn his wife, but she double-crossed him and went out to be sacrificed anyway. The whole point of the thing was that if she survived, then she became immortal and exactly why am I explaining a story you wrote, to you?”

“Just to prove you read it?” he joked. “But that actually sounds like one of Sam Leo’s stories. I don’t get that complicated.”

“Okay...”

“How’d you find it, anyway?” Buck wanted to know. He didn’t make it a habit to leave his silly X-rated stories in an open file where just anyone might find one.

“The kids are a member of your site,” Ronnie explained. “They even have a password.”

“What’s their password?”

“I, Snuff.”

Buck laughed. “Any single letter followed by any five letter password will get you onto that site. And that’s not my site. That’s a ‘Necrobabes’ site.”

“O, Fudge!” Ronnie joked. They both laughed. “But you write stories there – Tara even pointed out that particular one for me to read.”

“Really? Did she explain why?”

“Well, I didn’t quite get it, but she said it reminded her of something she’d had to learn – in order to gain her powers. But she also said she really didn’t remember much – just the ‘having to die in order to live’ thing.”

“So she’s saying she’s...”

“Immortal. I asked her, over breakfast,” Ronnie admitted.

“And...”

“They both say they are,” Ronnie concluded. She sat and gazed at Buck, her eyes unwavering but full of questions. “Tia said she and her sister were the most powerful of all the witches, but they were compromised, and ultimately defeated. She thinks they were cast down to Earth from some paradise called Eden – like – in the bible? You know?”

“So this ‘Eden’ is where the witches are,” Buck surmised. “Might make a good story.”

“I suppose,” Ronnie admitted, though she didn’t think she’d want to read it, so instead she went back to her original, pesky question. “So, what’re you writing?”

“A story about a guy writing a story about cowgirls and amazons.”

“Ooo!” Ronnie chuckled. “Sounds like something you might do in real life. Got a name for it, yet?”

“Uh, not really,” Buck admitted. “The working title is ‘Adult Western’.”

“The ‘adult’ part being where the girl gets her boobs skewered with arrows?”

Buck laughed and said, “I’ll let you read it when I finish it, okay?”

Ronnie agreed, then took another bite of his bagel and left. Buck looked down at his saucer and muttered, “Not much of a breakfast.” Then, louder, he called into the kitchen, “Got any coffee out there?” then continued typing:

“Amazon arrows flew to plunge unerringly into the bellies of Evie’s horse herders who circled together as best they could for what little mutual protection that one girl could afford another.”

‘Hmm. Need a pic of a naked girl ... Photoshop an arrow right there in her belly, just below her navel ... hmm. That looks good!’ He scratched at his perpetual hard-on and continued.


“I can also create objects,” Tara was explaining to the twins’ new mentor (Ronnie). It was a tradeoff. Tia and Tara had halfway convinced Veronica that they could teach her how to control the life-giving ‘witch fire’, and Veronica would teach them all about sex!

“It’s not like you’re doing something illegal,” Tia had pleaded. “We’re of age, now. We can fuck whoever we want!”

“But I’m your guardian!” Ronnie had argued. “When Buck and I get married, I’ll be your mother!”

“I can show you lots of stories about mothers teaching their kids about sex,” Tara had chortled. “There’s a site called ‘Stories Online’ and they have a lot of good hoary stuff.”

“Yes, I know about...”

“Future Mother,” Tia interrupted, “we’re offering you immortality. Surely that’s worth a few orgasms.”

“Or not,” Tara quipped.

In the end, Veronica had capitulated, the twin’s winning argument being; “We’ve already had sex with you; we just want to learn more about it.” The other argument, and more personally effective (for Ronnie, anyway) was, “Wouldn’t you like to be able to use witch fire on yourself after Uncle Buck darts your boobies?” which stunned her into silence, as she hadn’t realized the twins even knew about that.

Tara held out her hands and willed the quiet blue flame to extend beyond her fingertips. The shape of a horse’s head gradually formed in the air, glistening with heat. The flames continued down the neck of the creature to form a mane, then a wide chest under which two long legs began to manifest. In another moment, an entire horse – about a meter high – hovered in the air, made entirely of soft, blue fire.

“Oh, Oh! Make it a unicorn!” Tia said excitedly.

Tara glared over at her twin for an instant, then slowly began to form a spiral of fire coming out of the horse’s forehead.

“Oh, my!” Ronnie exclaimed. Then, wanting to get in on the creation of this amazing, fiery structure, asked, “Can you put wings on it?”

Tara murmured, still concentrating on her creation, “You want Pegasus or you want a unicorn? You can’t have both.”

“Why not? You’re the one who’s making it – you should be able to make it any way you like!” This from their mentor/student, Ronnie.

Tara grinned at that, realizing that this particular point was important to her. A moment later, the fiery unicorn was floating in the air with an equally fiery pair of wings extending from just below its neck and out to either side.

“Anything else you want added?” she asked, a sly smile on her face, “You want a male? Horses have really big danglies, you know.”

“It looks fine,” Tia decided, then nodded to Tara.

Both girls put out their hands and gently guided the figurine down to the kitchen table. In another few moments, their flying unicorn was cooled down and Ronnie realized it was made of pure glass. “Oh! That’s beautiful! Look at the mane – and those feathers on the wings! Such incredible detail!”

“That’s called ‘Fractaling’,” Tara replied, looking smug. “The detail is caused by layering two-dimensional mathematical designs in three dimensions.”

“Showoff,” Tia smirked. “You should’ve folded the wings over the back. Somebody’ll probably break them the way they are.”

“You’re the one who said it was fine,” Tara argued back.

“Girls, this is so incredibly beautiful – let’s not argue about it,” Ronnie pleaded. “Can I touch it?”

“It’s solid,” Tara told her.

“So it should be all right,” Tia added.

“Are there any weak points?” Ronnie wanted to know.

“Uh, no,” Tara replied, studying her little creation.

“The legs,” Tia determined, “and the base of the wings. Don’t bump them against anything. It’s glass, now, and it’s fragile. You don’t want to try superglue on this thing if you break it.”

“What? You don’t think I could fix it?” Tara asked, deciding to manifest an ‘artsy’ attitude about her creation. “I fixed you, didn’t I?”

Tia laughed, then leaned over and kissed Tara on the cheek.

“Can I learn to do that?” Ronnie asked, excitement in her eyes at the possibilities she was dreaming about.

“Eventually,” Tia replied. “But there is a sexuality about using the fire.”

“Yeah,” Tara admitted. “You have to be horny in order to call it.”

“You mean you had to make yourself aroused so you could heal me last night?” Ronnie asked, astounded at the thought.

Both twins nodded.

“How did you manage that? I was all messy and bleeding and there wasn’t anything sexy about any of that!”

Tia looked toward the door where, somewhere on the other side, busily typing on his computer, sat Buck. “Maybe not to you...” she suggested.

“You mean Buck?”

Tara nodded this time. “I just borrowed some of the emotion he was radiating. He really wanted to fuck you while you were all bloody.”

“I was dying,” Ronnie exclaimed, her voice flat with disapproval. “And you’re saying that all he wanted to do was fuck me?”

“Well, no,” Tara admitted. “He was really upset that he might lose you, but he was still really horny.”

“Be fair, sis,” Tia offered. Then to Ronnie, she said, “We were, um, making out just before you got shot, so we were already aroused. It was pretty easy for Tara to flare.”

“What about you?” Ronnie asked.

“I was too surprised,” Tia admitted. “I didn’t expect a bullet in my chest.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.