Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“What were you doing down there?” Tara asked, whispering as though she understood the need to be quiet.

“Trying to seduce Uncle Buck!” Tia exclaimed in the same whispering tone.

“Ooo, sounds like fun,” Tara whispered back. “Any luck?”

“I made him cum in his shorts and then sucked him until he came again,” Tia replied, snuggling up against her twin so they could share their images.

“Ugh. That tasted salty,” Tara exclaimed, living through Tia’s recent memories. “What was the blue fire you left in his balls?”

“I planned on sticking it inside me,” Tia replied, “but somebody came home too soon.”

“Too bad, so sad,” Tara crooned. “My turn next time. Wow, where did you get those hooters?”

Tia shrugged, not knowing exactly how to explain, then she simply concentrated on the memory of doing it so Tara could watch. “Damn! I didn’t know you could do that – grow your body like that, I mean.”

“Yeah,” Tia replied, “I just thought about how nice it would be to have bigger ones, and then I was doing it – burning myself – force feeding my tits with blue fire! It was amazing!”

“Yeah,” Tara echoed her twin. “you’re making me horny just watching... Ronnie’s getting excited about something!”

Both twins put their attention on the pair downstairs as Buck led Veronica into his den. “Did you see that? She wants him to stick her between her legs!”

“Ow! That would hurt!”

“Not according to her...”

“Oh, so if I stood you up against a wall and stuck you between the legs with a dart – you’d like that?”

“Um, maybe...”

“So...” Tara jabbed two fingers between Tia’s legs and chortled, “Right there?”

Tia gasped, then flinched as she realized they might be heard downstairs.

“That’s what I thought,” Tara grinned.

“I might like it...” Tia replied, not sounding very convincing. Then she flinched again as Ronnie radiated an orgasm through the entire house, along with a thin wail of delight.

“He’s using the dart gun on her,” Tara said.

“Oh, God,” Tia groaned, then pinched Tara’s nipple and added, “He shot her – right there!”

“And then he shot her there!” Tara squealed as she pinched Tia’s much larger orb. As she had many times before, she pressed her leg up between her sister’s so that their crotches were melded together, each girl’s thigh pressed up between the other girl’s legs. Mentally, they ‘watched’ the action in Uncle Buck’s den as they silently moved, pressing against each other a bit harder with each undulation of their hips.


Downstairs, Buck had backed Veronica against the wall of his den, his mouth mashed against hers as he savaged one breast, then the other. As he pulled back, he ran two fingers between her legs, discovering just how aroused and wet she was. He grinned. “Looks like you’re ready.” Then stepped over to his desk and pulled out the dart gun, already loaded with five long, narrow darts in a spring-loaded clip. The dart gun consisted of a small bow-and-arrow which automatically notched itself against each dart as it was pressed into firing position. He could shoot all five darts in less than five seconds.

“Ready?” he asked, not hearing the twins upstairs as they eagerly replied ‘Yes!’ in their minds. Veronica stared and simply took a deep breath, enlarging the targets he intended to pierce. As Buck began to fire, she turned her head and thrust out her chest, then gasped as the first dart pierced a boob.

Buck fired two darts into her left boob, then two into her right, his cock expanding as he avidly watched her boobs dance and jiggle from each impact. Then he carefully aimed his last dart and got Ronnie right in her nipple, piercing it directly in the center.

Ronnie cried out as she came, then pressed her fingers against her pelvis, two fingers squeezing her clit to extend her orgasm as long as possible. The sound drowned out mutual cries from the twins upstairs as they shared her orgasm with each other.

Buck watched Ronnie cum, almost shooting into his shorts again as she pressed her bleeding breasts together with her arms as she bent forward to play between her legs. Trickles of blood on her boobs and arms and stomach made her look sooo sexy! He ached to stride up to her and jack off, to spurt all over her boobs and stomach.

Instead, he loaded the second clip of darts.

“Squeeze ‘em together, babe!” he called out, then grinned as Veronica pressed her arms against her boobs even harder, causing them to balloon out in front of her. Two of the darts fell out, blood trickling out where she’d been stuck, and Buck almost came from just watching.

Then he was shooting, filling her bouncy boobs with darts. When the dart gun clicked ‘empty’, he tossed it on the desk, not caring that it slid across and down to the floor, then he was hugging Veronica in his arms, pressing her bleeding boobs against his chest, ramming his cock into her soaked, weeping pussy, pumping his load up inside her almost before he got it all the way in.

Buck gasped and grunted, his cock not wanting to stop pumping, filling her cunt so that it leaked down his cock and dribbled off his balls. Ronnie whimpered and gasped, holding on around Buck’s neck as she shuddered from one orgasm to the next.

She was grateful that Buck was holding her against the wall, because she wasn’t able to hold herself up with her legs. When Buck began to pull away, Ronnie held on, arms around his neck so she wouldn’t fall. Buck staggered back with her weight, then steadied himself as he held her blood-specked torso against his own.

“God, babe,” he groaned. “You’re really somethin’!”

Ronnie smiled, still breathing heavily through her mouth and sighed, sounding like she agreed. After a moment, she was able to stand on her own two feet, then almost slipped in all the cum that had landed on the floor.

“Honey, where did all that come from?” she couldn’t help but ask.

“I missed ya’,” Buck quipped.

“I guess you did,” Ronnie replied. “I think I might be able to make it to the couch...” She staggered forward and her pussy suddenly decided to empty itself, cum dribbling down her legs and making the floor even more slippery.

“Wait!” Buck said, then grabbed a soft towel that he’d draped over a chair earlier. He bent down and quickly sopped up as much cum from between her legs as the towel would hold, then let her lean on him as they left the den.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.