Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The cake was the biggest one Tia and Tara had ever seen! Three tiers of white frosting with beautiful red tassels, also made of frosting (Tara checked, expertly swiping a finger along the edge and (Oops, sorry!) damaging the white satin drapes over large French doors design on one side of the cake. The top layer, which, though it was the smallest layer, still measured ten inches across, held fourteen candles, set up like chess pieces on red and white checkerboard icing. Fourteen more candles, also set up like chess pieces, faced off against them.

“Two sets of candles for two adorable twins!” Uncle Buck’s new live-in girlfriend, Veronica, announced.

Several sets of hands clapped together, applauding as the twins came down the stairs, Mrs. Frombeck, their home-school teacher from next door, leading them from the rear with loud whispers of “Straighten your shoulders, girl!” and “Stand straight, step down toe-first on each step, Tia! You don’t want to trip over your hem!”

Buck Simpson watched his two adorable nieces, no longer children by Italian law as they had now reached their fourteenth birthday, descend the stairs, wearing fluffy white gowns with matching white flats with white ribbons tying their hair back behind their shoulders.

Being twins, Tia and Tara shared their birthday with each other along with Uncle Buck’s home, having arrived almost two years earlier at his doorstep – two recently orphaned girls desperately seeking out their last living relative. Upon being questioned, the twins couldn’t explain how they’d managed to travel halfway around the world from America to Italy, especially with the world gone crazy after the population decimation caused by the recent plague, but their presence at his doorstep proved they had done just that.

After assigning a spare bedroom to the new arrivals, Buck had called the number he’d had for his brother, Patrick Simpson, and the person who identified herself as an ‘Estate Administrator’ indeed confirmed the passing of his brother and his brother’s wife due to a traffic accident several months earlier.

“Good God!” Buck exclaimed. “You mean those girls were on the road all that time? By themselves?” No wonder they’d looked hungry when they arrived.

“The girls?” the Administrator asked. “You mean their daughters, Tia and Tara Simpson?”

“Uh, yes...”

“We need to find them!” the Administrator insisted. “Child Services must take them into custody as soon as possible! Do you know anything about where they might be?”

“Um, I’m in Italy,” Buck replied, “a little distance away from where you are.”

“I know where Italy is!” the Administrator growled. “The girls were tracked South, and the trail was lost somewhere around Angel Peak – that’s a mountain a ways south of here. Personally, I fear there isn’t much hope of finding them after all this time. The weather in the mountains is unforgiving this time of year – especially if you aren’t prepared for it and especially if you’re a ten-year-old child!”

“I think they’re twelve, or maybe even thirteen, by now,” Buck suggested, remembering he’d recently sent a gift certificate for his brother, Pat, to buy them new bikes for their birthdays. He’d had to make certain the gift certificate was negotiable at the company where his brother was employed, due to the fact that (after the plague caused by the Third World War) America was broken up into hundreds of Corporate Entities, many of whom insisted on their own currency. They still maintained a shared corporate military, so (so far) no other sovereign nation had attempted to take over after the fall of the U.S. government and the subsequent takeover by what was now known as the Supreme Board of Directors.

And now, the twins were fourteen – legal age to decide on matters of sexual preference, but still not old enough to drink alcohol or vote. Buck sighed in relief, realizing that Tia could no longer blackmail him because six months earlier she’d caught him masturbating to that accursed Tri-D video (which was no longer in the house, having been destroyed that night before he went to bed). But that left her free (left both of them free, actually) to pursue her avid curiosity about what she’d witnessed that night. She’d never said anything (she’d kept her promise in that regard), but he occasionally noticed her watching him, looking thoughtful, looking quiet – biding her time, he secretly believed.

Well, she was ‘legal’, now, and he knew the twins realized just exactly what that meant. He had an informant in Mrs. Frombeck, who kept him apprised of the twins’ progress in their home studies, and what subjects they took personal interest in. And Sex Education had been one of those subjects they’d explored with avid curiosity. Physical Science was a favorite of Tia, who favored Chemistry and Metallurgy with Tara excelling in advanced mathematics.

“Between the two of them,” Mrs. Frombeck had bragged, “They could probably design their own space station and then figure out how to put it on the moon!”

“A space station?” Buck had asked.

Mrs. Frombeck nodded eagerly. “They were making drawings and I heard them mention something about rocket fuel!”

“Huh! Fourteen-year-old rocket scientists!” Buck chuckled, then watched the twins as they cut their birthday cake in a very orderly fashion – after nearly toppling it over trying to blow out twenty-eight candles.


The twins were asleep upstairs and Buck was lying on his couch in the living room, Tri-D off, his console sitting on the table where he’d left it after perusing a news site. America’s ‘Supreme Board’ had declared the U.S. an isolationist country, which basically meant that the rest of the world could no longer depend on the U.S. for food or currency to help bail out their failing governments. The Supreme Board still supported the Hope Foundation, which supplied food and medicines to bankrupt countries, but the Hope Foundation only had three hospital vessels, down from five after an uprising had toppled several African nations. During the uprising, two Hope ships had been seized and were now controlled by two different military regimes, the crew, the doctors, the nurses and the volunteers conditions currently unknown.

In other news, a UFO was sighted in the Colorado Mountains, just outside of a little town called Salida. The video taken by a local resident looked a lot like a rocket launch – the type that used a rail, like a long rollercoaster that went up, but didn’t come back down. Buck smiled to himself, imagining the excitement of riding in a craft like that; something that would launch him into the sky and beyond the atmosphere. ‘To see stars in the blackness above and the blue Earth far below...’

“Hey,” a soft, very feminine voice spoke from behind him.

“Veronica?” he asked, sitting up.

“No, she’s not here tonight,” Tia said, “she had to work.”

‘Uh-oh,’ Buck thought, then sat up to look at... “You’re naked!”

Tia smiled, refusing to be put off by Uncle’s sputtering. “It’s okay – I’ve seen you naked, so this is only fair...”

Buck raised his head to look at the blond beauty’s face, suddenly realizing he’d been staring at her... “When did you grow those?” he sputtered, then jerked his eyes upward as he realized he’d been staring at them again!

Tia, determined to stand her ground until she got what she wanted (hoped she wanted), deliberately pressed up on the bottom curvature of her boobies with her hands, forcing them into a more rounded shape. “You like them? I grew them just for you.”

Buck stared as she grinned, as though she expected him to tell her how cute and adorable she was. But she didn’t look cute or adorable right now; right now she looked like a walking, slinky sex bomb, with her thumbs pressing down on two very enticing detonators.

Tia’s grin became wider, then she pressed her thumbs down, inverting her pert nipples back into the flesh of her soft, surprisingly substantial breasts. “I’d blow them up for you, but that’d make a mess and Veronica would probably have to clean it up.”

Buck’s cock sprung upward, almost spearing right through his cotton shorts. It wasn’t the stark naked blond bombshell that caused his arousal; it was what she’d said; ‘I’d blow them up for you...’ Because dear old Uncle Buck had a tit fetish that was so obsessive he’d even written stories on the internet about girls breasts being perforated – with bullets, arrows, knifes... and his website had attracted a large group of like-minded individuals who shared his fascination with holed boobies.

And how Tia might have discovered his fascination, he had no idea. He was sure Veronica would never tell them a secret like that, let alone actually show them her scarified breasts – boobs scarred and forever displaying the results of their sex play – the pinpricks from the darts he’d thrown at her, of the pellets he’d shot into her breasts, of the long, silvery skewers he run through her breasts from bottom to top and through each side. And Ronnie loved it all, though it probably ruined her for any other lovers. Buck had certainly marked his territory on Veronica. She’d never be able to bare her breasts for another male. But then, she’d already been scarified when they’d met, and she had refused to talk about what had happened.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.