Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Murielle yelled into the bathroom at her sister.

"So what?" Miranda called out, less agitated than her twin. "Ricky and George will wait. They won't wanna pass on this!"

She opened the door and Murielle gasped. "Ooo! You look hot! Ya think they'll pick you over me this time?"

"Ha. Not likely," Miranda sighed. "Somehow or ruther, they always know it's you. I can't figure it out. I could go naked and they'd still pick you."

"Well, it's not like..." Murielle's excuse was interrupted with the sound of the doorbell.

"Hey, hey!" Rick exclaimed, not waiting for the twins to answer, but coming on in anyway. "Whew! Hey, girlie, you look hot!"

"Yeah, that's what Muri sez, but I know better..."

"Oho! For once my date looks hotter than yours!" George's voice interrupted, then to Miranda, he furtively added, "Straighten up, girl, you look like death warmed over."

"Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence," Miranda moaned. "That'll really raise my temperature."

"Come on, girls," Ricky interrupted. "We're already late!" And with that, the foursome clambered out the door, high heels clacking and tight clothes swishing in a breathless rush.


'I was in class today – Ancient Mythology – and the prof was saying something about the Lost City of Atlantis. "And when you push the continents back together to form Pangaea," he was saying, "there is a large, circular area where there should be land, but it simply isn't there." He looked out over the class and smirked in that superior I'll-always-be-smarter-than-you look of his, and asked, "Does anyone know what happened to that land mass that should be there, but isn't?"

'Of course, nobody knew, much less cared why some chunk of land had sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Somebody once told me that the moon was carved out of that land mass and that's why it's not there anymore. But old (well, he's young, but you know what I mean) Professor Snotnose, I mean Schnidley, really and truly believed he knew the answer. He said, "That's where Atlantis sank into the ocean ten thousand years ago!" and he smirked (see above for details) at us again.

'I got up and left the class. I was only auditing it anyway, so it's not like I was losing credits or anything. I was just curious, you know? He sputtered and plumped up and yelled at me to "come back here and sit down, Miranda, right now!" Of course, that got a laugh out of everybody, 'cause they all know what my 'secret' nickname is for him. I pretended to pick a booger from my nose and flick it at the rear wall as I left through the door. I suppose I should cut him some slack – it's not like he was really there and knew what happened, you know?

'But I was ... and I know why that big hole is there, and what made it, and I know what's at the bottom of it.

'Ya see, everybody's wrong about what happened to the dinosaurs. It wasn't a meteor, and it didn't hit where the high-minded mucky-mucks say it did. It was huge, hot and scary and it hit right where that big hole is. And I know what's at the bottom of it, too.

'But this is all just a dream anyway, so I suppose it doesn't really matter. But I keep hoping that maybe someday, somebody will go look in the bottom of that hole, 'cause that's where I am, and it's really lonely here and I really wish somebody would come and find me... '


The interruption was rude and intrusive. Someone was shaking her shoulder.

"Mira, wake up! Jesus, girl, you can fall asleep anywhere!" George was yelling, somewhat unpleasantly, in her ear. "God! I can't take you anywhere!"

"I am soooo not interested..." Miranda muttered to herself, confused about why she kept falling asleep all the time, but not willing to admit she had a problem with it. So she pretended that she fell asleep on purpose. Every time.

"That is so ... rude!" George informed her, "using a phrase that you delight in unloading on everybody else. It's rude! It's like you don't care about anything. Nothing interests you enough to stay awake for. I think you have a medical problem!"

"And I think you need to find something more interesting than my sleep habits to obsess about!" Miranda countered, then looked around. They were still in the taxi, and the taxi was still moving. "Are we there yet?" she asked, mimicking the cartoon character that always says that.

"No."

"Then why the fuck did you wake me?" Miranda whined, then slumped back, trying to make herself more comfortable. Sleep wasn't going to come, now, as she was too angry. But she could pretend...

"Miranda, I want to talk to you," George insisted. Murielle and Ricky interrupted their making out to turn and watch for a moment.

"Okay, what about?" Miranda wanted to know.

"No, you don't understand!" George whined. "I just want to talk!"

"Okaaay," Miranda repeated herself, responding in the exact petulant tone George used, except with more emphasis; "What about?"

"Oh, Jesus! Us! You, me, what did you do, today?" George rushed the words out of his mouth as though he couldn't get them out fast enough. "Did you do anything interesting?"

No, I'm dead in the bottom of a giant hole. I didn't do anything interesting.

Miranda thought for a moment, realizing that George might have a point and he actually wanted to talk to her. "So, you want to know, like, what I'm thinking? Or how my day went?"

"Yeah, something like that," George sighed with obvious relief. At least she was talking to him. "So, how did your day go?"

Murielle lay her head on Ricky's shoulder and sighed. When it came to banal conversation, she really loved her sister, but Mira was truly comatose regarding small talk.

"Well, let's see," Miranda began, "I got up, brushed my teeth, ate half a cupcake, drank the rest of the milk out of the carton..."

"Miranda, you shouldn't eat that stuff," interrupted George. "Cupcakes are just sugar and starch and milk turns solid the second you drink it and really clogs up your digestive..."

Miranda sighed with frustration and turned to stare out the window. 'Are we there yet?'

You see, there you go again!" George jumped right in, complaining.

"Oh, Christ, George," Murielle interrupted. "Jeez, leave her alone, will ya?"

"Yeah, I'll leave her alone, all right," George muttered. Murielle suspected that, once again, she and Ricky would have to rescue Miranda and take her home after George abandoned her during or after the play tonight.

'It doesn't matter, Muri, I'm already dead and so are you. We're all dead and Earth is a dead rock unable to sustain life as we know it... '

"Hey-hey!" Ricky yelled with too much enthusiasm. "Ever'body out! We're here!"

George got out by himself without any inclination to help his date. Murielle reached back in and took Miranda's hand. "Come on, sis, snap out of it. What is all this weird shit you're smothering me with?" she whispered urgently, unwilling for George to hear and gather even more ammunition to use on Mira.

"I had that dream again," Miranda whimpered, equally unwilling for George to overhear her.

"What? Burning and dying in huge waves of fire?" Murielle asked.

"No, the other part," Miranda replied. "In the classroom."

"Oh, well, that one's not so bad," Murielle replied, trying to be as pleasant as possible so as to not depress her already overly depressed sister. "When?"

"Just now, in the friggin' cab," Miranda muttered. "It's like I can't not dream! Even when I really want to stay awake!"

Murielle sighed. Any second now, George was going to begin another whine about being late and Murielle needed to get Miranda out of the cab, like, right now. "C'mon," she said, taking her sister by her lacey gloved hand. "We don't want..." Too late...

"Jesus, ladies," George whined. As Murielle exited, she glanced at Ricky, noticing that even he was getting fed up with his brother's constant whining. She turned to make sure Miranda was following, and nearly bumped noses with her.

"What? I'm right here," Miranda replied as though she had no idea why her sister would glare at her like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.