Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Dazzling little sparkles of color landed on Murielle's hand. Holding her hand up to her face, she squinted, trying to force her eyes to focus.

'Those are wings!' she noticed after staring at the sparkles for a moment. 'And tiny little legs. Ooo! It has TWO sets of wings, just like a dragonfly! And two sets of ... Oh. Those front legs are arms! And there's a head. Like a tiny little person!'

"Mira! This is one of your babies!" Murielle gasped delightedly, then added, "Noo!" as her excited breath blew the sparkly little body off the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she cried as she reached out, trying to grasp the little creature as it fluttered toward the cave floor. Each swipe of her hands as she anxiously tried to catch the effervescent little creature seemed to cause it to change directions. 'Jeez! This is like trying to catch a bubble underwater!' Then she couldn't see anything as several dozen little sparklies landed on her face, blinding her.

"Don't touch them!" Miranda cried as her sister reached her fingers toward her face. "Just ... relax! You'll hurt them!"

"I can't see!" Murielle mumbled, trying not to open her mouth, afraid some of the little sparklies might get in.

"Just don't move," Miranda commanded nervously. "These things are everywhere. You don't wanna crush one. From what you say, these are my children, after all. I don't think they'll hurt us."

Sitting up carefully so as not to injure any of the newborns, Miranda reached out with her fingertips and gently touched her sister's kaleidoscopic cheek, just under her completely covered left eye. The colors seemed to flow off Murielle's cheek and onto Miranda's outstretched fingers.

"Oh, my. You are soooo beautiful!" Miranda cooed as the multitude of colors separated out into individual creatures. She puckered her lips and nuzzled her face toward her hand while making kissing noises.

The sounds attracted the little creatures' attention, and they fluttered into the air to surround Miranda's mouth. From what she could see, the little creatures were making facial expressions similar to hers. 'I think they're learning to talk, ' she silently sent into Murielle's mind. 'They're telling me they love me!'

'Maybe they're telling you they're hungry, ' Murielle suggested. 'And if you don't feed them soon, they'll eat YOU!'

'Very funny, ' Miranda sent back. 'Are you hungry?' she asked, using the same silent mind-to-mind technique she used with her sister. There didn't seem to be any change in the sparklies' behavior, except that more and more of them were flitting toward her, landing on her face, her arms, her breasts, getting into her hair and crawling around on her head. She had to strongly resist the urge to scratch.

Some of the little creatures were getting stuck in the drying blood on her belly and thighs. They struggled, damaging fragile wings and slender limbs. Others arrived and tried to help, some succeeding in pulling their womb mates free while others became trapped in the sticky blood coating Miranda's thighs.

Miranda cried as she witnessed the tragedy unfolding right there on her own body, unable to move for fear of harming the sparklies that covered her arms and hands. Her tears washed some of the creatures off from her cheeks, but others arrived almost instantly to attach themselves where her tears were flowing. Soon her eyes were covered and she could no longer see, but she didn't dare to move for fear of hurting some of them. Her ears buzzed with the sounds of dozens of insect-like wings and her skin crawled as hundreds of tiny creatures explored every inch of her.

It was nice, she decided, that the sparklies had left her nose holes free so she could breathe, though they had begun to explore those two openings before Miranda snorted them out. Only one, as far as she could tell, had been drawn back in during that next, desperate inhale, and now she was breathing as gently as she could while the tiny creature crawled back out. She anxiously hoped the little sparkly wasn't too injured to fly once it worked its way free. And that reminded her of the sparklies stuck on her blood-caked thighs.

'Giving birth really sucks!' she broadcast outward, unable to see her sister but pretty sure she'd hear. 'How'm I gonna feed these little ... Ow!'

"What?" Murielle asked, out loud now that her mouth was no longer covered with sparklies.

'They're biting me!'

"Where? I don't see any blood!" Murielle asked, looking closely at the mass of sparklies completely covering her sister.

'My nipples! My ... oh! That was nice ... They're ... I'm ... What are they doing down there?'

"Does it hurt?" Murielle asked anxiously. "I can't see what they're doing to you!"

'Oooohhhhhh!'

'That didn't sound bad, ' Murielle thought to herself. 'Whatever they're doing, she seems to like it... ' Looking off to one side, she saw the egg, lying on the cave floor where she'd placed it. There were no sparklies on it now, so it should be safe to pick up.

'This is really soft, ' Murielle thought as her palms carefully supported the egg with her fingers gently cupped to keep it from falling. 'Kind of like a peacock egg or something. If peacocks laid eggs the size of a baby's head, that is... '

She noticed that the egg seemed cooler than it should. 'It was recently in Miranda's body, so it should be body temperature, right?' So she carefully sat down, doing her best not to put unnecessary pressure on the sides of the soft-shelled egg. Then she managed to cradle it against her stomach so that her breasts were pressing down gently against the egg. Now about half the egg's surface was protected from the damp, cool air in the cave.

Now that Murielle was settled on the cave floor and sitting somewhat comfortably, she looked over at her sister, who was lying on the floor next to her. The sparkly creatures that had coated the egg when it had been... 'Ha, ha, Mira laid an egg!' were now spread out all over the cave. Quite a few were still on Miranda, but her face and mouth seemed to be free of them – at least for the moment.

'Did some of the sparklies get inside you?' she asked, wondering at her sister's lackluster radiation. "Mira," Murielle asked softly when she didn't get an answer. "Are you okay?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.