Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“D’ya think we’ll be safe up here?” she asked, carefully positioned on her hands and knees as she stared down the precipice at the ground far below.

‘We’ll be fine, Mira, ‘ Murielle thought back at her. She concentrated on changing from her pterodactyl form back into a human female. And besides, we’ll be able to watch “the storm fires from here. I promise this’ll be safe,” she said as she finished transforming.

“Yeah, that fire sure looks pretty,” Miranda replied, sitting back on her bare rump and staring out at the undulating horizon as the waves of flame and black smoke redefined it every few seconds. “How close you think it’ll get?”

“Are you worried about burning?” Murielle asked, amusement evident in her voice.

“No, I just don’t like the smoke.” Miranda lay back against the rock cliff and made herself comfortable so she could watch the fire as it lit up the evening sky. “D’ya think many animals will be killed?”

“I dunno,” Murielle mused. “A few, I suppose. Not much we can do about that.” She let Mira lay her head on her bare thigh and stroked her fingers along her sister’s side until she reached her curvy hips. “You’re getting fat,” she noticed. “Your tummy’s hanging out a bit there in front.”

“Mmh!” Miranda grunted. “I am not fat! I’m just ... Oh! I guess I am getting a bit pudgy down here, huh?”

“A bit,” Murielle chuckled, quickly comparing her own lithe form to determine whether or not her own tummy was starting to look too ... comfortable. “Maybe the next time you reform your body, you should let some of that go.”

“I could probably burn some of that off right now,” Miranda murmured, but her heart wasn’t up to doing anything strenuous right now. She felt lazy and, well, comfortable.

‘Comf’table is for fat lazy girls who would rather sit and watch a forest fire than go play in it.’

“I heard that,” Miranda replied. “And I notice you sitting and watching and not playing, as well.” She worked her jaw against Murielle’s softly muscled thigh and grazed her teeth against her tender, sweet-smelling flesh. “ ‘Sides, I had another type of ‘play’ in mind ... Hey! Where’s your dick?”

“I’m really a girl, Mira, like you,” Murielle complained. “And I like my pussy attended to as much as you do. It should be my reward for carrying you around all day on my back while you just sit up there and rub yourself against my spine all the time.”

“You can’t make me feel guilty about the way the wind and the sun and the rain and your wing muscles flexing between my legs all day makes me feel!” Miranda complained as she sat up. “I can’t help it, my body wants sex all the time!”

“You didn’t have to make yourself sick and throw up on my neck,” Murielle mentioned. “That was really icky.”

“You didn’t have to dive into that lake and wash me off your back so I’d get bitten by a Theosaur or whatever that long-necked thing was...”

“Oh, come on! You loved that! Especially when it swallowed you and you blew up in its neck. That was really funny when its head fell into the water, and the way it kept thrashing around – like it was trying to keep from drowning or something ... That was just plain spooky!”

“I was probably blocking its wind pipe or something,” Miranda explained. “And besides, those things are so big, they probably have more than one brain. The one in its tail probably tried to take over when it lost its head.”

“Ha. I just thought of a new song title: ‘I Lost my Head Over You!’ Cute, huh?” Murielle laughed.

“Yeah, right,” muttered Miranda. “About as cute as watching a T-Rex in a forest fire...”

“There are no T-Rexes out there!” Murielle argued, defending herself. “I teleported all the ones I could find down to that lake.”

“Yeah, well, if you look, that’s where the fire is, now,” Miranda mentioned. “And they’re really having a feast, what with all the animals trying to get away from the forest fire by hiding in the water...”

“Oh, crap! Not a moment’s peace!” Murielle muttered and flared as she began to change back into a pterodactyl.

“Hey, wait-a-minnit,” Miranda yelled. “They’re just wild animals. You don’t hav’ta play ‘rescue bird’ to them. This is life unfolding right in front of us. The big’uns eat the littl’uns. That’s the way it is. You aren’t gonna make any difference. You expect a rodent to be grateful ‘cause you saved it from a cat?”

“But...” Murielle argued, “they squeal so loud when they get bit! I know it hurts them. I should be able to make a difference.”

“Getting eaten is how the weed eaters die,” Miranda explained. “You save one now, it’ll only get eaten next week – or next month. It doesn’t matter, Muri. They can’t be helped. Unless you wanna pet or something ... Maybe a few herd animals to keep us in milk and meat?”

Murielle frowned, then sat down, looking like she wanted to pout. She was remembering a T-Rex that she’d healed a few months back. It had been almost civilized in its manner, curtsying in gratitude and practically worshipping her simply because she’d healed a bite wound on its leg. Mira was wrong about these animals. They didn’t just eat and get eaten; there was thought involved; at least with the carnivores. And she’d bet that the herd animals were able to think, too.

“You had a pet T-Rex?” Miranda asked, catching the edge of Murielle’s thoughts in her mind. “What happened to it? Oh, I bet that’s why you picked out the T-Rexes to save from the fire. You think they’re smarter than the other life forms here.”

“Well, they do think,” Murielle replied. “And I’d’ve never guessed that a monster that size would be capable of feeling gratitude. It means they have souls, Mira. They live and die like we do!”

“Over and over again, you mean,” Miranda murmured. “You think they’re aware of it?”

“What? Being reborn?” Murielle asked. “Well, they’re probably not very religious, so it’s likely that they’re capable of observing for themselves what’s real and what isn’t. It depends on how well they can observe their environment and how well they can determine cause and effect.”

“Wow, you sure think a lot,” Miranda observed. “You came up with that all by yourself?”

“Hey! I had a lot of time to spend thinking, worrying about whether I’d ever see you again, wondering who could’ve deliberately stranded us in this time period, wondering where in the hell that friggin’ Praetor is that protected your soul until you were able to come back to me, scared to death that I’d be spending the rest of eternity with friggin’ nobody to talk to, ever again...”

“Okay, okay, I get it!” Miranda cried. “So you were lonely and you made friends with a Tyrannosaurus! I understand. But I’m here now, Muri, and I don’t plan on leaving you...”

“It wasn’t friends, Mira,” Murielle interrupted. “It was just... understanding! We understood each other. I only saw it once, after all. It didn’t seem to want to make friends with food, no matter that I helped it.”

“You have a sister who is food,” Miranda joked. “At least, you tell me that often enough – how good I taste, how nice I smell, how I attract other food for you to eat...” She shrugged, wanting her sister to understand that she didn’t want to argue.

“Well, you’re not attracting much food up here on this ledge,” Murielle noticed, still annoyed. “Maybe I should knock you off and see what shows up to eat you at the bottom of the cliff...”

“Ha, ha,” Miranda replied, sounding droll. “According to you, I’m too fat to be attractive anymore. You’ll just have to find someone else to be bait for your meals.”

“Well, you are putting on weight,” Murielle observed. “And late at night, when it’s really dark, your stomach ... Well, it glows.”

“What? Really?” Miranda asked, only half believing her sister. “What would cause that?”

“I dunno,” Murielle shrugged. “Maybe there’s some residue from when my cock exploded inside you that first time.”

“But I’ve learned how to counter that,” Miranda explained. “I just have to be ready to clamp down really hard with all my Phoenix fire when you cum. You’ve noticed that I’ve managed to keep your cock from exploding again, haven’t you?”

“Well, I thought that might be me,” Murielle conjectured. “I try to hold back as much as I can when I feel it starting ... I was really sorry that I hurt you so much when that happened.”

“I seem to remember that you were in pain, too, sis,” Miranda told her. “We help each other. That’s the only way we’re gonna make it through.”

“Make it through what?” Murielle wanted to know. “We’ve both been through hell, being stranded here like this. How much more through do we have to go? Sometimes, I feel really tired, Mira. Sometimes, I don’t really ... don’t really want to go on.” She felt tears flooding her eyes and angrily blinked them away. She despised people who felt sorry for themselves, and, although she truly believed she deserved some sympathy, she hated feeling sorry for herself.

“I know what you mean,” Miranda said softly. Murielle wondered if she was replying to what she’d said about going through hell, or if she’d picked up on the could-be-more-private-if-she-didn’t-have-a-psychically-snoopy-sister thoughts about feeling sorry for herself.

Murielle turned her head and looked up at her. “Both, dummy,” she replied, smiling softly. “I love you, you know?”

“Yeah, I know,” Murielle replied, suddenly feeling content with herself and this special moment in time.

They watched the forest fire burn across the distant valley until they both fell asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.