Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 4

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The fireball came down out of the sun and exploded into the ground, gouging out a long, straight furrow along the base of the cliff, causing an avalanche and a tremendous earthquake. More long streams of nuclear fire crashed into the landscape, creating long, straight furrows which quickly filled with glistening water. The earthquakes continued and the mountains trembled and cracked with the force of the multiple impacts.

Unseen by the godlike beings high in the air who were directing this conflagration, a sealed cave entrance collapsed and fell away, the mountainside collapsing around two inert forms as their carbon-dioxide-filled tomb split and deposited its contents at the base of the cliff, large chucks of mud and mountain collapsing around them and falling into the water-filled furrow as the avalanche rained down, almost magically avoiding the small, inert forms that had fallen amidst the rocks and mud.


'I'm dead, ' she thought as she slowly awakened. 'I died and now the sun shines on my remains, warming them so that the feeders can find me ... tiny creatures to take little bites out of me and carry me off to feed their young...

'Why am I out in the sun?' she idly wondered, her sleepy mind gradually remembering where she was. 'I thought I sealed the cave... '

Something was snuggled against her. She hadn't been aware of it before, but now it moved, independently, instantly attracting her attention. She yelped, squealed and jumped away, falling against a rock and nearly sliding into a pool of water that she hadn't known was there. Confused, she fearfully stared as an incredibly beautiful woman – naked and very well proportioned – sat up and looked at her.

"You're alive! You're moving by yourself! I'm not making you do this!"

"Well, sis, you did ask me to join you, so, here I am! Nice body, by the way. I approve!"

The woman smiled as Murielle stared at her twin. "Is it really you?"

"What do you think?" Miranda asked. "Of course not! I'm really a T-Rex and I just stole this body 'cause I think I might like being human for a change. Of course it's me, Muri. Who did you think it was?"

"EEEEEE!" Murielle squealed as she happily leaped on her twin, knocking them both off the little perch of land where they'd landed.

Splash! Into the murky hot water they went.

Glub! was the next sound out of Miranda's throat, as she hadn't been bright enough to take a breath before her head went under the water. Murielle didn't have any air either, as she'd just expelled it all in a joyful screech. Somehow, they both managed to get their heads above water before they drowned.

"Gulp! Where'd all this water come from?" Murielle yelped, once she was able to breathe again.

"Hey... cough-cough... this is your world, not mine," Miranda choked out. "I just got here, remember?"

Clambering out through the hot mud and burnt grasses, they determined that some sort of volcanic activity had taken place and Murielle's crypt (she kept that part to herself) had somehow been ruptured and the pair of them had spilled out as the hillside collapsed.

"But I've never seen a river with such straight lines, have you?" Miranda wanted to know. "And look – there's a ... It doesn't..." She stopped, unable to comprehend what she was looking at.

"It doesn't bend," Murielle murmured, staring at the same thing that held her sister's attention. "It just sort've..."

"It looks like somebody stamped a big letter right into the ground..." Miranda replied, processing the information a few seconds faster than Murielle.

"It's maybe the bottom of a 'V'," Murielle added.

"Or the top of an ... Oh, hell, this is impossible!" Miranda complained. "I wish I could fly, then I could go up and see what it says!"

"It might not be English," Murielle suggested, then remembered... "I can fly – you want me to go up and see?"

Miranda simply glared at her twin, looking very serious with her mud-streaked face and breasts.

"Okay, then," Murielle murmured, almost to herself. She transformed into her Pterodactyl form and spread her wings.

"Wait for me, you dolt!" Miranda yelped, and quickly began to climb up Murielle's left shoulder.

The happy squawk Murielle made as she laughed surprised both of them, but Murielle was so happy to have her sister back, she didn't care what she sounded like. In another moment, they were airborne. 'Just like old times, right, Sis?'

'How far back are these 'old' times?' Murielle wanted to know. 'This is more like recent times ... Oh, my... '

'Holy crap! It's a... '

'A 'W'! It's a goddamn 'W'!'

'Look! There's another letter!'

'Go higher! I think it's a message!'

Murielle reached for air and swiftly climbed, the fact that her sister had returned to the land of the living gave her a joyous strength she hadn't felt for weeks – maybe months, but her wings already felt tired.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.