Erin's Advice for Good Sluts - Cover

Erin's Advice for Good Sluts

Copyright© 2013 by twright

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A series of educational stories for good sluts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Ana shifted uncomfortably on the bedpost. There was no way of making it less painful but she tried anyway. She felt it deep inside her. She could never get used to that feeling.

She felt some of his cum drip down her chin onto her breasts. The taste in her mouth was overwhelming.

"Read it," he said from behind the camera. "I want your sisters to listen to this every day."

She pointed at her mouth with her one free hand.

"Yes, you may swallow now," he said. She did and almost retched. At least it was gone now ... though she could still taste it. It was inside her now.

Ana started to read the paper:

"ERIN'S BLOWJOB ADVICE FOR GOOD SLUTS

There is a lot of bad information about how to give a good blowjob on the internet. I have written this guide to help girls understand how they can be much better at doing what they are supposed to do. I am hereby releasing this text into the public domain so all sluts can read it.

I am calling you sluts because that is the first thing you have to understand. If you want to do what you are meant to do then you can't think of yourself as girlfriend, wife, lover. When a man looks down at you and sees you with a cock in your mouth, he sees a slut. You are a slut."

Ana had not gotten used to being called a slut yet.

"WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF A BLOWJOB

Don't listen to advice that tells you blowjobs are intimate or loving. Blowjobs are not even about physical pleasure. Fucking your mouth feels good for a man but so does fucking your other holes. The reason men like to fuck your face is the same reason they like to fuck your ass: because it degrades you. When a man makes you gag on his cock, it's not an accident. He wants you to suffer. A man does not cum in your mouth because it feels good. Cumming feels the same everywhere. He cums in your mouth because he wants you to taste his cum. Men like to watch women gag on dildos. The dildo doesn't feel anything. Men just like to see women humiliated. That's also why they like to cum on a woman's face. To mark her as a slut.

Do you understand that? That's you.

THE FIRST RULE OF BLOWJOBS: DON'T COMPLAIN

Don't complain if deepthroating his cock makes you gag. Don't complain if he cums in your mouth. Don't complain if he cums on your face. Don't complain if he slaps you. Don't complain if you don't like the taste of his cock. Don't complain if he fucks your throat so hard that you vomit. Don't complain if you can't breathe. Don't complain if he doesn't stop when you want him to.

Remember: if you feel like crying, you're doing it right."

Ana was almost crying herself now. She tried not to show it as she kept reading.

"THE BASICS

You're here to get fucked. That means his cock will go into your throat, not just your mouth. You have three important holes: your mouth, your pussy and your asshole. Your mouth shouldn't get fucked less deeply than the other two.

You're not here just to lick his cock. The reason you may have to lick his cock is so that you can get its taste in your mouth. If a man asks you to lick his cock, he wants you to really fill your mouth with the taste of penis so that you know you're a slut. But that's just a detail. You're here to get facefucked.

Getting facefucked can be active or passive. Either he fucks your throat with his cock, his fingers or a dildo. Or you do it yourself. In both cases you have no control. You don't set the rhythm. You don't take breaks unless told to. You never use your hands unless he says so. You just open your mouth and take his cock as deep as it goes. Not "as deep as you can"! Your lower lip should touch his balls. If he holds you down, don't struggle. Remember: you're a slut. He knows you don't like it. That's why he's doing it.

HOW TO SWALLOW

If he cums in your mouth, you will always swallow his cum. The only reason you would ever spit out some cum is if he tells you to, for example if you're supposed to wear it on your tits or spit it into the mouth of another girl.

You should never take cum down the back of your throat. If you do that, you won't taste it. Always draw back enough to let him cum into the front of your mouth, onto your tongue. He wants you to know that taste. He wants you to know what you've done. You've taken a man's semen into your mouth like a whore. He may ask you to show him his cum on your tongue, to remind you of your position. Never swallow immediately.

THE SECOND RULE OF BLOWJOBS: MOST CUM BELONGS IN YOUR MOUTH

Sometimes a man will cum on other parts of your body, such as your face, your tits, your pussy or your ass. He may take a photo of you in this humiliated position. Two things may now happen: you will have to keep the cum where it is, or you will eat it. Wiping it off is not an option. Don't even think about it. If he doesn't tell you to walk around for the rest of the day with cum on you, then as soon as he is satisfied with seeing you like this, you will take the cum with your hands and put it in your mouth. If you have large enough breasts, lick the cum off them with your tongue. Even after that, do not wash yourself or rinse your mouth unless he tells you to. A good blowjob can continue to humiliate you with the smell and taste for hours. He may fuck your throat again multiple times until you are a complete mess, or send you out of the house to humiliate you in public. This is part of what it means to be a woman who sucks cock."

Ana took a deep breath. She wondered when Erin had written this. Had her older sister always been such a terrible person? Or ... was Erin just right? Was this all true?

"There are other situations where you should swallow cum. If a man fucks you, he may cum inside you or into a condom. In the first case, stuff several fingers into yourself (at least two) and put the cum in your mouth. The fact that you are tasting your own pussy or ass will make it better for him. Also remember to clean off his cock. In this case licking can be good, because he wants you to taste it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.