Encountering the Energists
Chapter 7: Back in Time

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back in Time - Mike's life was perfect until it suddenly wasn't. Did it really end badly for him and his fiance Kaleigh? What eventually happens to them? An energy based alien species claimed him to aid them in their evolutionary process. You will need to read 'Before the Energists' to fully comprehend all aspects of this story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Squirting   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, science fiction alien story

Time Irrelevant: Within the Energists' Universe

I spent a fair amount of time upon my return thinking about Kaleigh and my two children. To help keep me from wallowing in self-pity, the Energists had me evaluate them as they developed new training scenarios to practice their physical movements and decision-making tasks for their new upcoming adventure. They were making very few errors during these simulated experiences, and the 'accident rate' had plummeted to very low levels. All the motor skills and cognitive processes I taught them for living well in a physical world were now becoming second nature to the Energists.

As they performed their various tasks, I saw myself being Bear Bryant like when he stood up in his high lookout tower surveying his players on the practice field below him. Rarely did I have to stop an activity to either teach or reteach some movement oriented skill or metacognitive thought process. I mostly enjoyed this time, seeing the fruits of my labor develop in a highly organized manner.

Because they now were able to see a clear and successful transition from their pure energy collective-based life form into individualized physical beings, they came to a collective decision that my assistance was no longer needed by them. When they analyzed my thoughts and saw the 'Bear Bryant' image in my mind, they created a small tower for me to stand upon as they spoke.

"Dr. Michael Nevins, we are so very grateful to you for helping us develop the essential physical skills needed to live on our new home world. In addition, you have also helped us understand several challenging philosophical issues by presenting information from your world in such a way that we can relate it to ours." The Energists surprised me by giving me a standing ovation as a show of gratitude.

When this surprising display stopped, they said, "If you recall, we previously described our relationship as symbiotic in nature. We only shared with you how we Energists would benefit from that relationship though. Now, we wish to share with you how you will benefit from our constructive union. As a gift or payment for your outstanding service to us, we believe we have worked out a way for you to return to your home world, if you so desire."

I was floored and somewhat speechless as I heard what they were able to do for me. I immediately pictured myself playing with my two kids and being back in Kaleigh's loving arms again. I was about to thank them profusely, when they interrupted my thoughts by saying,

"Unfortunately, there are several universal laws or troubling aspects that we could not overcome, which may make this gift less desirable for you. Please let us explain these aspects to you, and then you will be able to decide what you wish to do after hearing what we are able to do for you within those universal parameters."

The smile slowly faded from my face as I processed their words. When I heard 'less desirable', I realized it wasn't going to be like I truly wished. I let the Energists know I was ready to hear what their plans were for me.

"First, you will not be able to return to that previous-current life with Kaleigh and your children."

Hearing those words felt like a sledge hammer came smashing down upon my head. My knees buckled slightly but the Energists responded quickly, and mentally supported me as I regained my strength and balance. They also mentally clarified why I couldn't return to my 'previous-current' life with Kaleigh. As I had witnessed from my teleportation bubble, my death was well known and chronicled, and the people from that timeline had accepted and processed my death experience.

I mulled over their thoughts, and then asked, "Why can't you allow me to return immediately to that life by 'placing' me back to an hour or so before my crash on Valentine's Day?"

"We would once again be required to claim you or someone else to help us with our transition process. If we did as you suggest here, we would not be able to retain all these incredible experiences you helped us with. It would be as if you never were claimed to work with us. This reentry time that you proposed would create a problem beyond our capabilities to overcome."

Once again I struggled to comprehend the full implications behind their words. All I could compare it to was a 'Star Trek, TNG' episode, where the Enterprise-D and her crew were caught in a temporal loop, and forced to continuously relive several days of their lives. I then boldly asked them, "Will I be 'claimed' again if I relive my life from an earlier point of reentry?"

"We are not sure of that at the moment. There is a strong possibility of our claiming you again as the temporal continuum must be kept within a narrow set of parameters between all the myriad of universes in existence. As best we can tell, there is a slight 0.879% chance that your teachings here with us will hold up or transfer permanently to our universe. You will only be able to bypass our claiming event if the time gap between the present and your reentry to your world is at least 23 of your earth years. With a shorter time gap, that small percentage is reduced even more."

I pondered what they just told me for a few moments. I heard some of the Energists chuckle as I knew they watched my eyes roll up in my head as I searched for other solutions. I looked down at them and asked, "What if I just decide to move onto my 'afterlife' existence like Dani Smithson and the others you claimed experienced?"

"You are free to choose that option. However, you will not be able to see Kaleigh or your children again until their earthly lives end. Should you decide to redo your life, you will meet up with Kaleigh again and you will have that slight percentage of bypassing our claiming process on Valentine's Day, 2003. If that happens, you will continue on living with Ms. Kaleigh."

I was flummoxed as I contemplated the meaning behind those two choices. Do I want to have the opportunity to be with Kaleigh again? Heck yes, I do but there was a less than one percent chance of my escaping this temporal loop situation. On the other hand, I truly believe that Jesus has prepared a place for me with Him in heaven where everything is magnificently beautiful, beyond our ability to comprehend. How could I or any Christian turn that down?

As I contemplated the pros and cons for redoing my life versus going to meet my Savior, I recalled a humorous Christian routine by singer-comedian Mark Lowery. He sang and acted out a little skit about, 'we all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to jump on the express bus there right now.' That brief interlude of humor helped relax my mind.

Finally, another more recent and truly memorable event came to me as I worked on my decision. I smiled when my proper course of action was clearly laid out in front of me. During my supremely quiet time alone from the Energists, I was told by Jesus to trust Him and the Energists, and that everything would work out as His Father had planned for me. Right then, I knew what my decision was going to be.

"Tell me more about what my redone life would entail, should I should decide to relive it?" I could tell that the Energists had severed their connection to my neural network as I worked through this difficult personal situation and they didn't know what my answer was going to be.

"Very well," they began again. "You will need to return to an age where you are 17 years old or younger to ensure that 23 year time gap." I simply nodded my head at recognizing that condition. "On your return, you will NOT be able to change major earthly events, even though you will have your full memory or foreknowledge of them."

"So I won't be able to stop the occurrence or influence the outcome of either the space shuttle explosion or the '9-11' terrorist attacks?"

"That is correct," the Energist replied. "You will have full access to your memories of these previous events. You will be able to use your memories to improve your life's standing but only within a reasonable variation from your previous life. For instance, you cannot use your memories to become a world leader or major policy maker. However, you will be able to use your memories to advance your lot in life. How you redo any of your personal relationships is also open to reasonable change since you did not have any prior offspring, which must be recreated in this second life." I processed all their instructions as they described the leeway within my upcoming adventure.

When I signified that I understood the previous conditions, they said, "Just remember, you WILL still eventually become Dr. Michael Nevins, who earned his doctorate from the University of South Carolina. And you MUST acquire the skills and experiences you currently possess as a professor at the University of Alabama, in order to assist us with our transitional process."

I took some time to work out all these new details. By knowing the 5Ws of completed major life events, I thought I was being handed a virtual treasure map to a mythical 'vein of pure gold'. I wondered if this experience was going to be my Marty McFly event. I knew from these constraints laid out for me that I couldn't rule over everyone like Biff in Back to the Future II, but it still gave me some good ideas on how to use my memories to aid my family and friends.

The Energists watched as I internally processed their conditions for redoing my life. When they surmised that I was ready for more information, they said, "In addition to your memories, you will have sole access to the most advance personal 'computing device' ever made. This device will be cloaked from all other humans, and will only respond to your unique thought patterns. Similarly, you will never be forced or compelled by anyone to grant them access to this device's information. This device will allow you and only you to have LIMITED access to your present 2003's internet data base. Classified government information, major financial information or industrial companies' proprietary information will not be available to you on this device. While no other human will ever be able to access this device, you will be able to share some of this device's information with others you find trustworthy."

My eyes must have gotten as big as saucers because the Energist speaker laughed as he concluded this part of my redone life with, "Like this gift do you?"

"Damn straight, I like the idea of having that device with me." My brain was overloaded as I tried to comprehend everything the Energists had told me so far. I was running through countless scenarios which this unique Energist benefit was going to play a major role in. Suddenly I hit upon what I thought was a major procedural issue. I asked them, "How is it that I'll be able to cloak and uncloak this computing device at the appropriate moment or when I really need it?"

The Energists smiled at me and said, "We were expecting a question like that from you. One of the body enhancements which we are going to enable within you for your journey will give you a restricted ability to control matter and energy, much like we do. You will be able to call up your cloaked computing device from the dark energy field surrounding all things in your universe. If you need it in a crowded situation, you can access its content in a stealth mode of operation. Only you will be able to see the device and any of its information in stealth mode." I was obviously having trouble wrapping my brain around what the Energists just told me. Without making a full neural connection with me, the Energists provided me with a boost of neural energy to aid my assimilation of everything they were telling me.

Once I incorporated that neural boost and signaled that I was ready to hear more, the Energists said, "As we previously said, you will be able to show or share the content of this device with others in carefully controlled and isolated situations. If this should happen, you will then be able to alter their brain matter or neural network, like we have done with you, in order to prevent them from communicating what you allowed them to experience. This neural readjustment will originate from within you but will be automatically controlled by us to prevent injury to your fellow humans."

I was semi-floored at learning about this enhancement and how it would work during my redone life. The Energists seemed pleased with themselves for creating and granting this benefit to me. However, I sensed a small portion of trepidation within the Energists' collective. When they saw my eyebrows move and a frown come across my face, they sternly but calmly said, "Dr. Michael Nevins, please use this device wisely and limit the number of people whom you allow to experience it. Our adjustment process of human neural networks is an arduous task based on the trillions of possible synaptic connections involved with human thought processes. Therefore, please limit the sharing of the device to no more than 20 people in total and fewer than five at any one moment in time. You can exceed those totals if absolutely necessary but it will definitely tax our abilities to make the required neural adjustments, and will require an extended period of isolation for those humans."

"I understand my friends," I replied as I integrated this new piece of information within my prior enhanced cognitive network. "I'll do my best to limit any sharing or exposure to this wonderful gift."

"Thank you. We already knew you would do your best to avoid overexposure in your world. We just had to clarify its operations and methodology to you, and how it impacts us as we monitor the matter-energy conversion process with this computing device. Please try out your new computing device."

After hearing their words, I simply thought 'computing device' and suddenly an 'I-pad' like mechanism materialized, suspended in the air in front of me. "Dang! That is so freakin' unbelievable!" I exclaimed in bewilderment at this hovering 10 by 8 by — inch tool. I stared at it for several moments and ran my hands underneath and all around it to make sure it wasn't suspended by some unseen wire or pedestal.

'I've got to try this out, ' I thought to myself and started to say, "Call up Super Bowl..." when the Energists interrupted me.

"You can simply think about what you want to retrieve and it will provide the best organizational arrangement for your requested information. The more you use it, the better it adapts to your thoughts and request patterns."

I nodded at them, then finished my previous request by mentally asking, 'Super Bowl results.' In the blink of an eye, the device displayed a cool list of all Super Bowl results with game MVPs. I scanned the display and marveled at the clarity of information. I then thought, 'Super Bowl offensive records, ' which caused the display to immediately change to a wonderfully organized presentation of team scoring, passing, and rushing records. Part way down the display was the individual player scoring, passing, rushing and receiving records, and semi-surprisingly, kicking records.

I smiled as I saw that San Fran's Steve Young and Joe Montana, quarterbacks from my favorite NFL team, held the top spots for most TD passes in a game with six and five, respectively. Montana also was listed as having the most TD passes all-time in Super Bowls with 11 TDs, and as having thrown the most overall passes, 122, without having an interception.

As I examined this tool I thought this was going to allow me to make a killing off of both trivia and with longshot sport bets. I looked around at the Energists who were stock-still watching me. "This is simply amazing. Thank you for providing me with this incredible machine."

"You are welcome. We would have liked to have endowed you with our full mental ability to instantly access the vast amounts of knowledge within your world but that enhancement would have somewhat paralyzed you. We know you have used this phrase, 'Paralysis by analysis' with your students in your prior teaching. By having that instant, limitless access to your world's knowledge, we felt you would possibly end up semi-paralyzed in thought as you over-analyze things to make them perfect. That in and of itself would create problems for you, especially as a teenager student and performer."

"I believe you'd be right on that," I chuckled. "Still, this device will really help me with some of my plans during my second experience with life. Thanks again."

"Because you will have access to future events, you may use someone else's future creations before they actually are put it out for public display. We will ensure that these 'pilfered' humans will develop or create something of similar value or quality in order to mitigate all types of loss or harm to them, their families or their descendants."

"Are you telling me I can assert as my own creation, any future materials or developments that someone else will eventually conceive? And if I do, these people won't suffer in any way due to my foreknowledge and use of their future work?"

"You are correct on both aspects. Again all of this must fall within the bounds of reason. For example, you cannot jump start a major company like Microsoft or Apple and claim the development of personal computers or their other products. Something like that could and more than likely would reorganize your society and history beyond the scope of this 'second chance' at your life. It would fall within the bounds of reason for you to 'write' or 'create' movement based works of art, as you are already or will be in your redone life a seriously gifted cognitive and movement oriented person." My brain once again worked overtime to comprehend all of this unique information, which the Energists were sharing with me.

"Ok, I think I understand the intricacies of what you just told me. I'm sure there will be some type of initial learning process regarding what I can and can't do in my upcoming life." The Energists simply nodded to confirm my thoughts.

Suddenly I just remembered something which I heard the Energists say to me about my new ability to control matter and energy associated with my computing device. "You earlier said something about enhancing my ABILITIES, plural. What else have you done or arranged for me on this new adventure?"

The Energists slowly smiled as they listened to my question. They then said, "Good pick up on that. In your redone life, you will be able to enhance yourself physically and cognitively. Depending on the time frame or age you select for your return, the physical changes could be manifested immediately or develop as a faster than normal body growth process."

'Good lord, ' I thought to myself as I listened to what the Energists were going to do for me. I hesitatingly asked, "You mean I can wish or uh, control my body's growth so I uh, could be taller or bigger as I progress through my life this second time?"

"That is precisely what we are telling you. You can enhance your eyesight to what you call 20-20 or better vision or you can enhance your overall appearance within reason. You will still need to physically maintain your body through activity and/or exercise. However your overall potential in many physical or motoric areas will be increased if you put forth the effort to become an elite individual in those areas. We Energists do not believe this will be a real challenge for you as you previously shown the desire or drive to reach superior levels of physical performance."

I was beaming with excitement at these words. I immediately thought, I can become 6 foot 4 or 5 now, and become the type of athlete I previously only dreamt about. I was startled back into reality by the Energists, when they said, "Remember that other forms of human endeavors besides sports are physically driven. This is just a thought here but you may not want to limit yourself to your past life choices."

"You're right!" I exclaimed in response to their guiding words. "That was a very helpful tip. It definitely will make me rethink things on how I may try to relive my life. I just may try to do some things outside my previous or current comfort zone during this second go round." I slowly contemplated various activities to possibly attempt based on my combined gifts or enhancements from the Energists.

I was really focused on this when the Energists said, "With your enhanced cognitive-mental abilities, you will be able to influence or exert some level of control over the people around you. As you might expect, this will only happen if no harm would come upon them from your subtle mental tweaking or influence. Should you or someone associated with you be truly threatened or become placed in harm's way, your cognitive enhancements will allow you to fully control those protagonists, or the matter-energy fields around you to ensure your safety. We will act to clear up anyone's memories that experienced the full effects your enhancements for safety reasons."

As I was tried to put everything together, I realized the Energists were providing me with INCREDIBLE gifts to alter my new life. However, they were careful and selective in how they tailored these enhancements. The Energists ensured that no major harm would happen to me, my loved ones, my overall society or species from my using these gifts. I would have access to an awesome amount of prior and 'future' life experiences and some personal control over my body and other peoples' thoughts and actions. Based on all this, I realized I was going to be able to alter parts of my previous time line but would be limited in knowing the exact details within my new life.

As I processed these things, I felt the Energists reconnect their collective mind to my neural network. Comparing my thoughts with their intentions simply reinforced my perceptions of this upcoming adventure. The Energists, after working with me for this unknown duration of time, came to realize that true living, learning and quality of life experiences were best flavored by the impact of the unknown or unexpected.

I then felt the Energists undertake a complete search of my memories and experiences. When the Energists were done with that process, they went into 'silent' mode for a few moments. With their connection reestablished, I knew something else was just concocted within their collective as a few of them looked like the 'dog who ate some student's homework' as they looked up at me.

"Dr. Michael Nevins, we have studied your entire memory system and we have decided to take a truly unique fantasy experience from your memories and incorporate it into your life as you progress through this second journey at life. We believe you and all humans will enjoy and benefit from this new experience."

Now I was semi-worried and semi-excited as I had no clue about what type of fantasy experience they were going to use or how intrusive it was going to be in my life. My head was spinning around as there were endless options for this unknown surprise condition. Just as I was about to ask for their specifics, the Energists jumped in.

"We learned that you enjoyed reading the Naked in School (NIS) stories from a popular erotic website. Based on the examination of your NIS story memories, this seems like an ideal fantasy to reality situation. Therefore, we are going to ensure the orderly alteration of your local and provincial high school education system to include a unique blend of the NIS components within your upcoming adventure." (Note: I realize only NIS stories were finished by this time in 2003 but this is the science fiction part of the story).

The Energists explained that they would adjust the required adult leaders' thoughts and beliefs to implement their version of the NIS program for the first time anywhere in the real world. This would take place at my former and soon to be current high school. Additionally, they would ensure that the enhancements I was allowed to make to myself and others around me would be strongly incorporated into this novel NIS program.

"Therefore Dr. Michael Nevins," the Energists chuckled up at me, "This previous fictional idea from Ms. Karen Wagner and other writers on Storiesonline.com WILL become a key part of your upcoming redone life."

My jaw dropped to the floor of my tower stand as I heard what they intended to do. I did indeed like reading that 'universe' of erotic stories to see how various writers adapted a simple idea into such diverse pathways of story development. My mind was racing as I pictured both the good and not so savory aspects of those NIS stories. Some writers had the teenagers come out of their shells, blossom and find true love, while others wrote about physical and sexual assaults, and major psychological traumas. A few of my favorite NIS stories dealt with various sociological implications of that fantasy program.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.