Sister's Humiliation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by twright

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Getting drunk can have very bad consequences. (Caution. Very sadistic and mean.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I watched Katie sing the hymns in church. Her eyes were still red-rimmed. She held herself stiffly, as if someone might accidentally see the words written on her body. I had to stifle a smile. Just last night I was inside you, sis, I thought. I did this to you and you don't even know. Your own brother fucked your pussy and groped your tits. You woke up with the taste of his cum and piss in your mouth. Every time you look in the mirror for the rest of your life, you'll know that someone abused you while you were drunk and left you naked in public. You'll see the word SLUT every time you look at your tits. Even after it's gone. I did that to you. Your own brother.

I was glad my pants were baggy. I saw her wince as she sat down and I wondered whether it was her asshole, her pussy or both. I hoped both but it was probably mainly her pussy.

The sermon turned out to be about the importance of virginity. I wanted to laugh. Katie looked like she might burst into tears. I leaned over and said, very gently, "Hey Katie, are you sure you're OK? You look a bit sad."

"It's nothing," she said, her voice a little hoarse. "I just didn't sleep well last night."

"Did something bad happen?"

I saw her lip tremble.

"N-no ... no, nothing."

I gave her a worried, honest look.

"OK. But you can tell me if something's wrong, I won't rat you out."

She smiled prettily.

"Thanks. I have the best little brother in the world."

Katie was clearly uncomfortable in public. She looked down at her body a lot, as if checking to see if anyone could see the writing on her body or her shaved pussy. Sometimes she glanced up at the other people as if looking for someone. She's wondering who did this to her, I realized. She can't remember what happened because she was so drunk and she's afraid that someone she went out with did this or witnessed it. She'll be even more nervous in school tomorrow, I thought. I looked forward to it.

Katie visibly relaxed as we headed back home, until we drove past the abandoned house. Some younger children were playing in front of it. I saw tears well up in her eyes until she bit her lip and looked down at her lap. She pretended to adjust her skirt but I could see that she was feeling the area above her groin, still unable to believe she had woken up shaved. She was probably wishing it could all be a dream. I squeezed her arm affectionately and she smiled up at me. I squeezed your tits like that last night, whore, I thought. She put her arm around my shoulders and said "It's good to have family." Mom looked back at us and smiled.

When we got home, Katie said she would take a bath. Scrub as much as you want, slut, you won't be able to scrub it out of your mind, I thought.

"I'll be studying" I said.

Mom and Dad stayed downstairs most of the time, but with them around it was harder to spy on Katie in the bathroom. I only managed to look a few times. She seemed to be getting the writing off now, though I was sure it would still take another day or two until it was completely gone. She did not take her shaver.

Katie seemed fine for the rest of the day, which worried me slightly. When Mom and Dad went to bed however her behavior changed. She looked sad and lost as we sat in the kitchen and had late-night sandwiches.

"Honestly, Katie, are you OK? You've seemed very sad since last night, and you were..." I left the sentence open.

I thought she was probably uncertain about whether I'd seen the words on her body before she covered them. I wanted her to keep being uncertain.

"And I was what?" she said, trying to hide the fear in her eyes.

"I just don't want you to feel unhappy, sis. You can talk to me if you need me. I'm your brother. And if you're worried I'll tell Mom and Dad about how late it was, don't be. I think it's your right to have fun."

She looked down.

"Thanks. It ... wasn't a very good night. I should have had less to drink. A lot less. It made me feel bad. But I'm OK now. Don't worry. I'm going to bed now."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to her room.

Carefully I sneaked to her door and looked through the keyhole. She was undressing. I could only see her back. The words BAD GIRL were faintly visible on her ass cheeks. She stood in front of her mirror, examining her body. After a few minutes she started to cry. At first it was just slight sniffling. Then a few sobs. Then she was crying and sobbing properly. She sat on the bed, hugged her arms to her body. Ten minutes later she turned off the light and I went to my room to jerk off to the photos from last night.

My buddy from the chat room was there. He showed me a new photo he'd taken of his sister in the shower. When I told him what had happened he didn't believe me. I said I didn't want to show him the photos that showed her face but I showed him a photo I had taken of the vodka bottle penetrating her and the word WHORE on her pubic mount.

"If that's real, dude, you're my hero. You know there's a lot more you can do now, right? I mean if she's so scared of your parents finding out."

I said yes and I promised him he'd get to see a lot more soon. We talked about his younger sister for a while, because he was also getting interested in her, then I went to bed. I thought about how nice it would be to have two sisters and to force them to fuck each other. The guy's younger sis was pretty hot too. The older sister had a cuter face but the younger slut had a killer body. I imagined forcing them to make out with each other, their tiny tits pressed together. Then I went back to one of my oldest fantasies: Katie being forced to fuck our cousin Nina with a double dildo, both of them crying, their big tits covered in my cum. Nina was very tough. I wondered what her crying would sound like. I got out the bra I'd stolen from Katie and jerked off into it.

On the next morning, we went back to school. Katie tried to be composed but I saw the way she looked at the boys. I tried to keep close to her and overheard her talking to another girl about going out that night. She pretended to just be chatting but it was obvious to me she was fishing for information. She discovered she had left the party alone. I watched her as the realization sank in that it could have been anyone, even a total stranger. She headed for the bathroom where I was sure she was going to cry.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.