Mikko Is Not a Party Girl
Chapter 2: Mikko and the Monks

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mikko and the Monks - Mikko is happy to be out of school but she fears she has missed the boat with meeting boys and making new friends. She has decided to be more receptive to boys that want to explore her female parts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy  

It was not very cold that morning when Mikko was leaving her safe little home. She was ready for her journey up the mountain to the Monastery. The old fortress sat nestled about two-thirds of the way up the climbing slope side that all of the tourists and the people with wishes to pass to the supreme being used because it was the least demanding. The long ragged lines of humanity passed each and every day unless the weather was far too bad to make it all the way to the top. A lot of the older people and the ones who were not in the best of health or condition tended to drop their messages off at the monastery with a donation to relay it to the Gods.

That was because the trail became much more difficult after passing the home of the brown-robed mysterious monks who remained silent most of the time unless they were instructed to speak and assist the faithful and the curious. At this time of year, the early morning hours were filled with a low-hanging fog that seemed to get less dense as one traveled upward on the well-marked trail. Mikko had her back-back filled with all of her essential trinkets and books and paper and ink. Her traveling bag was in her hand and she switched it often from one side to the other because the further up she walked, the heavier it seemed to get.

The fog was clearing now and she could see the monastery in the distance. Mikko figured she had at least another mile to go but it was all uphill. Some of the less burdened travelers passed by her laughing and chattering about silly things that seemed so out of place in such a solemn location and so early in the day.

Thank goodness she didn't have to wear her school uniform on the trip.

She had her walking shorts and the boots that her grandfather insisted she take with her on such an important journey. Mikko had to admit that it was a good idea because they kept her feet from getting cold. The higher she went, the colder the air cut into her lungs and made her nose tingle with unexpected sensations. They also protected her feet from the sharp grains of volcanic dust and granules underfoot. She carefully kept her scarf around her nose and mouth to keep the cold out and to keep the rising dust from getting into her lungs. Her grandfather had warned her that it was not wise to inhale the dust from the dirt because it would cause her problems later on. She never knew him to make such statements unless they were absolutely true.

A group of male students passed her and looked at her more with curiosity rather than sexual arousal. She smiled because she knew if she had been wearing her uniform they would all be trying to look under her skirt at her white panties and laughing amongst themselves about how much they had managed to peek at. She hoped that in her new job at the monastery she would be in the back and out of sight of such foolishness and she would be able to concentrate on her letter painting and her books. She tried not to think about the lip gloss and the eyelash shadow she had hidden in the bottom of her back-pack. She hoped she would not get in trouble with the monks for using the frivolous stuff but she like to look at her face in the mirror sometimes with her face painted up like a real society girl ready to go out on the town in the big city. She knew it was only a fantasy but she liked to pretend that she had secret admirers who would cuddle her and sit at her feet looking up at her beauty in sheer adoration.

Before she arrived at the huge wooden doors of the outer walls, she passed the well-tended gardens with the many varieties of fruits and vegetables. The soil here was rich and fertile and totally absent the dead dry grains of black lava from inside the bowels of the mountain itself. She mused to no one in particular that they mused have been transporting the rich soil from down in the valley for hundreds of years to make such a luxurious garden.

She was greeted by a huge monk in brown robes and sandals that exposed his well-manicured toenails. Mikko keep her eyes down which was not unusual but on this occasion she continued to keep them down because she instinctively felt the monk could see inside her with his piercing eyes and read the foolishness and sometimes naughty thoughts inside her soul. It was the first time she had ever felt this scared and wanted to run to hide in a corner.

"Welcome, Mikko, we have been expecting you. Your family has turned you over to us for this summer so that we may complete your education before you go out into the world."

She had not the slightest idea what the tall muscular priest was talking about but she knew it was most wise to keep her mouth shut and just listen.

"There are not as many of us now with all the changes down below. We number less than 20 and at one time we had almost 100 true believers to our credit. We don't go down from the mountain much any longer because the ways of the flesh have stolen some of our best pupils. You are the first female to reside here since the time when your very own mother was a young girl. Did you know that some of your ancestors are buried in our little garden of bones behind the monastery wall? No, I don't expect that you would. Come follow me and I will show you to your quarters. Since you are a female, you will have a bedroom of your own and you must not allow any of the other monks inside your bedroom unless you ask me first. Is that understood?"

She ventured a glance up at his forbidding visage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.