Mother's Double - Cover

Mother's Double

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother wants her daughter trained to be a submissive slut; but the death of her husband interrupted his work and the daughter became rebellious. Now turning to someone she has enjoyed reading about leads to new experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Nancy and Liz spent a rather uncomfortable night fastened as they were in the upright dining chairs; although their discomfort was nothing to compare with the senses they must have gone through. Both had cunts full of vibrating plastic or rubber; in fact Liz had a largish Rubber cock shaped vibrator pushed deep into her cunt and set to vibrate at the strongest setting; which would have impacted on old Betsy still buried in her arse. I must confess I was beginning to worry about the use of old Betsy; for she had now had it in place for more than eleven hours, the longest I had previously employed it was for seven hours only.

Nancy meanwhile had a standard medium sized butt plug wedged tightly up her arse and no less than four separate vibrators pushed up into her cunt either fully inserted or one of them was visible from her cunt lips; the three fully inserted vibrators were the vibra-ball type and are intended to be worn inside the users cunt but singularly and poor Nancy had three of these all set at different rates of vibration; the medium sized rubber cock forming the stopper was also vibrating on its strongest setting.

Both women bore the same excited gazes and upon feeling their cunts the felt slick and well wet. I asked Liz how many orgasms had Nancy endured during the night and a rather panting Liz repeated several for she had lost count. The same question put to Nancy had her claiming that Liz had gone through seventeen separate orgasms and in a way she felt sorry for her daughter for she must have been wrung out by now after so many orgasms.

I asked Liz if she would like a rest or would she prefer me to call Peter and have him come over and let her suck his cock until she swallowed his load. A spiteful look crossed Liz's face as she mouthed the word for me to fuck off. I smiled and walked over to the table picking up a pair of nipple clamps with hooks hanging from the end. Carefully attaching the clamps to Liz's nipples I then tied a piece of string to the both hooks and stretched out the string towards Nancy; I then slipped it over her head and let it rest around her neck. The clamps now stretched Liz's nipples and she was gently groaning; I laughed as I explained I now had a double washing line to hang things on.

Nancy groaned as she begged me not to go any further for she knew it would be too painful for her daughter to experience. I snapped back that she had no right to tell me what I could or could not do and I would decide what the tolerance levels of my personal sluts would be set at; I leaned in close to Nancy face and growled; the bitch has the opportunity to use her safe word but you have no say in what I do to her only what you have to endure; if you continue then your slut of a daughter will get to see you service four fucking dogs both anally and orally.

Nancy now apologised and promised to behave. Turning back to Liz I laughed out loud as I asked if she remembered her safe word and what using it would me; she spoke barely above a whisper as she said; yes I know what my safe word is and what using it would me and I will not let you use me as a common whore just for the sake of a fucking word! Common whore I laughed; you would be a very uncommon whore indeed as you would be used to service only animals and I know several horse owners who would be happy to sell tickets for people to watch you taking the horse cock and then there are the dog and pig owners who also enjoy seeing their animals using worthless female bodies for their sexual pleasures. Liz asked; Master; are we to be fed today? I smiled as I said yes I will feed you if you behave and I can suspend this punishment. I could not help laugh as I said the word suspend; I took from my pocket a 1 kg weight and added it to the string; Liz yelped and Nancy could not bear to look. Are you sorry for your outburst earlier bitch! I demanded to know. Quietly Liz responded by saying Yes Master I will do what I am told please do not add any more to my sore tits.

I smiled and stepped towards Liz, I took hold of the string and with a quick yank I snapped the clamp away from her nipple; Liz screamed and Nancy let out a sob. Suddenly Nancy said punish me instead master I will endure any punishment you had intended to give to her. I smiled and said See slut your mother is prepared to put herself at my mercy to save your suffering and yet you think so little of her!

I then released them both and made them a hearty breakfast; confined to the house they were both given freedom to chill out in any room they chose but they were warned not to leave the house. Later when all was quiet; I found them both asleep in my double bed cuddled up like young lovers not at all like mother and daughter.

After lunch I gave them both some chores to do before telling them to go prepare themselves. Instantly Nancy knew what I meant and she excused herself and went to collect a bath towel and shaving kit before letting herself into the wet room; for the next forty minutes I could hear the shower running and a pleasant sound of a woman singing happily to herself without a care in the world. Meanwhile Liz prowled the corridor outside the wet room like a caged lion; although she never spoke to me I could tell she looked daggers at me when I passed by.

Soon the wet room door opened and out stepped a damp but happy Nancy and she handed the shaving kit to Liz and reminded her to shave three times to make sure she got every single hair. Before long the sound of splashing and gently laughter seemed to fill the corridor outside the wet room as inside Liz gave herself to the warm cascading waters of the shower. All too soon the sound of running water stopped and a little while later I heard a gentle voice calling out for Nancy; not by name but under the guise of Mother. Nancy asked for permission to see what she wanted which I happily gave.

The two women were in the wet room for what seemed like ages before they emerged with Liz wrapped in a large fluffy bath towel and as they passed me on route for the stairs Nancy smiled such a smile that I sensed the bulk of my work with Liz was now over. As Liz disappeared round the corner and up the stairs Nancy beckoned me over and she asked me to wait five minutes then come up to the master bedroom for she had something to show me.

The five minutes dragged but eventually I climbed the stairs two at a time in my eagerness to see what surprise they had install for me; and as I entered the master bedroom there laid on the bed was Liz; her freshly showered hair spread like a cascade as she lay on her front. Nancy suddenly spoke up and said; Liz wants to make a declaration to you; Roy and I fully agree with her sentiments and if you are happy with this temporary result we both would love to make it permanent.

With that Liz rolled over and written in felt tip pen across her freshly shaven pubic bone was in bold letters Property of Master Roy Franks; in red. I could not help but smile and said you do not need to display permanently that sentiment but show me every day by your actions and obedience. As one voice Nancy and Liz both responded with we will. Then as if prearranged we suddenly met in a three way embrace as both women kissed my cheeks and thanked me for caring enough about them to want to train them properly.

I reminded them that in just one more hour Peter and his future bride would be arriving and suggested that both Nancy and Liz should wear the semi transparent jump suits I had purchased for their graduation as sluts. Eagerly they slipped into the silk effect garments and both seemed to shudder at the gossamer tickling effect the material had on their soft skin. Both could not thank me enough for their gifts and jokingly I suggested that soon they would begin to earn such rewards.

Just after seven pm the front door bell rang and an eager Liz raced off to answer it; leading into the living room peter and a woman he turned to introduce when suddenly I beat him to it by saying; well I never; if it isn't Kathy Gwent! She smiled and stepped forward before exchanging handshakes.

A stunned Peter asked, so you know my future wife? I told Kathy to sit and turned to peter and said I know Kathy here on a professional level for she has done several bits of work for me! This seemed to confuse Peter even more when Kathy said I did not know Peter was one of your trainees. Laughing I turned to Peter and simply said, strip you poor excuse for a man! Knowing better than to disobey me; Peter began to undress and comments from Liz and Nancy did not help matters for they told him he should take to wearing women's panties as he was no way near man enough to fill menswear. I told them to stop teasing our poor little cock and turning back to Kathy I spoke softly to her as I found out her feelings for Peter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.