Mother's Double
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother wants her daughter trained to be a submissive slut; but the death of her husband interrupted his work and the daughter became rebellious. Now turning to someone she has enjoyed reading about leads to new experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

In preparation for Nancy's arrival, I had arranged some of the furniture in the living room. I made the sofa and easy chair inaccessible but left only three seats available for that purpose. The three seats; which I arranged in a triangular pattern were the stately throne high backed dining chairs with arms; the back of these chairs have vertical slats and ideal for the purpose I had in mind.

It was just after 7.30 pm that the door bell finally rang and upon opening the door there stood Nancy and another younger woman of a very similar appearance, I assumed was her daughter Liz. No sooner had the front door closed than Liz launched into a foul mouth tirade; demanding to know why she was being kept from meeting her fucking date later that night by having to waste her fucking time her with her bitch of a mother.

Ignoring her outburst I offered to take Nancy's coat and sure enough; as I had expected she wore a plain blouse and skirt, the blouse clearly showed the individual outline of her 38 D breasts with their clearly erect nipples making a tent impression on the material. No turning to Liz I raised my finger to my mouth indicating she should be silent and again offered to take her coat. Reluctantly she handed over her coat to reveal a tee shirt top and denim jeans; her top clearly showed the outline of quarter cup bra and I was a little disappointed that I could not make out a rough guide of the size of her tits.

Now turning back to Liz; I spoke for the first time since they arrived and simply said "you must be Liz! I have heard so much about you and I can see you like to be considered a head strong woman!" Liz muttered some sort of response littered with the frequent f word.

Leading them into the living room I pointed to the first chair and told Nancy to sit down; as I turned to Liz she brushed passed me and flopped into the second chair and then she turned stared at me and before demanding, "I am waiting!"

"Be patient!" I insisted. Then I moved behind Nancy as I walked round to the only other remaining chair, the route I chose took me behind Liz and as I passed behind her I slipped the Velcro strap from my pocket and passing close to Liz's right arm I suddenly pressed her arm down on to the chair's arm and managed with some ease to secure it with the Velcro. Suddenly Liz began swearing and demanding to know what the fuck was happening. I began struggling with her left arm trying to press it on to the other arm of the chair; this arm I finally managed to secure with Nancy's help.

Now standing directly in front of Liz; as her foul mouthed tirade reached fever pitch I suddenly slapped her face with a firm slap. Instantly there was a stunned silence, as both Liz and Nancy stared at me. I began to bellow that you will show me the utmost respect, you filthy mouthed whore. You will listen to me and you had better listen good! I continued, when your father was alive you were the proper submissive slut and would never have used the language I have witnessed tonight; not only that but then having lost your father; think you think the world owes you something! You are not owed anything and you should have stayed in the better behaved submissive role; you know so well; just like your mother has done. After all; like mother like daughter so the saying goes! I informed her.

Now turning to Nancy I said, Nancy get on your hands and knees and get over here! Instantly like a little puppy dog she obediently crossed the floor on her hands and knees as she was ordered too. I now ordered her to remove Liz's shoes and handing her two more Velcro straps and informed her that I wanted her to fasten Liz's ankles to the chair legs. With Liz now glaring down at her; Nancy hesitated until I reminded her that I would punish her more than Liz ever could. She managed to remove the shoes and began struggling to position Liz's feet in a place where they could be fastened to the chair legs. That was until I raised my hand as if preparing to slap Liz's face again and immediately Liz went limp allowing her mother to fasten her feet as I directed.

I now told Nancy to return to her seat and slowly sat down in the third seat. Liz I know that you like to think of yourself as tough but believe me I can see beyond that and as you have already seen I am prepared to use force to be top dog; so I can assure you, your natural tendencies are more in keeping with a submissive slut that of an alpha dog. A submissive nature you were so clearly demonstrating when your father was alive, but just like your mother; you should have stayed submissive and now you are going to learn to go back to your normal role in the submissive state. I explained.

Nancy; my little slut, stand up and remove your clothes! I demanded and sure enough without the slightest hesitation she stood and began unbuttoning her blouse as if she was in her bedroom at home alone, once all the buttons were undone she allowed it to slip off her shoulders fall to the floor exposing her generous 38 D breasts; I noted her nipples were rock hard. Carefully watching Liz's reaction I waited until Nancy's skirt had joined the blouse on the floor; I then ordered her to stand in front of Liz and open her legs about 18 inches. Now as I continued to watch Liz's reactions; I asked Nancy did you breast feed Liz when she was a baby? Nancy answered with both a verbal yes and a nod of her head and so while still watching Liz's face I moved my hand up to Nancy's nipple and pinched it quite hard.

I noticed that Liz gulped as she watched her mother submit to my every whim and I continued "When you breast fed her; did it make your cunt tingle?" I asked dropping my hand down and round behind Nancy's back and brought it up between her legs; I noted that Liz's eyes followed my every movement and she again took a dry gulp of air as I ran my finger tip along her mother's already wet and eager cunt lips. Once more Nancy answered in the affirmative and I continued to move my finger until it now found the entrance to her sticky cunt.

"Did you ever play with your cunt with your fingers and then let Liz suck on those fingers?" I enquired, noting that Liz's eyes suddenly shot wide open. Instantly Nancy shot me a look and as she said no she shook her head as if confirming her answer. Now Liz had begun to blush at the thought of tasting her own mother's cunt juices as if it had turned out to be one of her guilty secrets or desires; which had suddenly come to light.

"Maybe you should have!" I said and smiled as I moved my cunt juice soaked finger from Nancy's cunt and held then just inches from Liz's nose. Liz jerked her head back and away from my fingers. Feigning anger I snapped "you fucking bitch; if you continue to refuse my authority over you; then you will soon come to regret those actions! I have friends; coloured friends I emphasised, who would love to ruin your cunt and arse with their oversized cocks and a couple of them even have been known to turn their Rottweiler dogs loose on the well fucked cunts! Do you want me to give them a call?" I demanded to know. Liz simply shook her head.

Walking behind Liz; I picked up a large dog collar and feeding it through the slats that formed part of the chair back, I took it under Liz's chin and back through another slat and began to fasten it behind the chair. I tightened it until it held her head tightly but I made sure that although it partially restricted her breathing it would not cut off her air supply. Now I walked back to Nancy and once more dipped my fingers into her hot wet cunt and this time I put the fingers right under Liz's nose, as it pointed out the fact her mother shaved her cunt like all good sluts should do and of course proving beyond all doubt her slutty nature, for her cunt was soaking wet. From her eyes I knew she was, smelling the heavenly aroma of an excited wet cunt, "Do you want to taste that cream?" I asked her teasingly.

Before she could answer I whipped away my fingers and reaching into a shoe box which had been placed previously beneath the very seat Liz was sat on. I removed a pair of scissors and handed them to Nancy. She looked quizzically at me until I told her to cut up the side seams of Liz's Jeans from ankle to the waist band. Liz was about to complain but suddenly thought better of it. Nancy knowing better than to disobey me too; knelt down beside Liz's chair and began to carefully cut the denim of the jeans.

Meanwhile I pinched Liz's Nose with my left hand before popping the cunt soaked fingers of my right hand into Liz's mouth as she opened it to get some air. See bitch it's rather tasty wouldn't you say? Rather special to be sucking your own mother's cunt juices from my fingers; would you not agree, whore! I teased. Laughing out loud I teased her further by suggesting the better source of cunt juice would be directly from her horny slut of a mother's cunt.

Once Nancy had cut her way to the top of one side of Liz's jeans I ordered her to do the same on the other side of the fabric. I continued to tease Liz with claims of what I had in store for her to sample. You will love watching me fuck your Mother's cunt and then maybe have her spoon feed you the mix of my spunk and her cunt juices directly from her hot slit; after all there is so much protein in spunk don't you agree slut Nancy; or maybe you would prefer to be eating your mother's cunt whilst I fucked her tight little arse hole. I declared.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.