Selene
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Timberwolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - From a fucked-up life comes the chance to start over. Robert meets his niece Selene, and his world is forced to rebalance. Some violence, some things you may wish you'd never read. Keep an open mind.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence  

At dinner, I sat at one end of the table, Katrina at the other. The two girls sat opposite each other, and if eating were a sexual sport, both girls would have won with screaming orgasms each. Katrina smiled tolerantly at her sister, watching the intense way both girls stared at the other. Katrina actually laughed at one point, choking for a moment when Kasey put a forkful of food into her mouth, and with a low moan of sexual ecstasy, slowly pulled the fork out, then equally slowly and sensually licked it clean.

Selene was eating one-handed, with a fork in her right hand. Her left hand dropped below the table, and she shifted in her seat. Then she narrowed her eyes, and leaning sideways as unobtrusively as I could, I saw her hand moving slowly between her legs, rubbing her jeans-clad pussy. Kasey had certainly made one hell of an impression on her!

After dinner, Katrina and I sat on the couch, at opposite ends, sipping our coffees, carefully watching each other, her eyes filled with a promise of more, if I wanted it. I did! Kasey and Selene hadn't said a word to each other all during dinner, leaving the conversation to Katrina and I. But I knew Selene had heard every word spoken. As we stood to leave the table, Selene flicked her eyes at her room. Kasey smiled a languid smile, and linking hands, they walked to her room, and shut the door behind them.

'If what I think is about to happen, ' Katrina observed, 'then we won't see those two for a while.'

She said it with humour, smiling. I started to clear the table. I don't have a dishwasher, human or machine, preferring to do that chore myself. There's something primitive about doing the dishes, and I felt proud to know that they were clean and ready to use again. Katrina watched me for a minute or two, and then taking a tea towel she began to dry the dishes.

I gave her directions as to where they all went.

We talked, in muted voices as we did that domestic chore, and I found having her there beside me rather fun, actually. The shared duty seemed to draw us closer. The beautiful woman by my side complimented me by saying, 'You know, it's rather a surprise to see a man doing the dishes. Most men would rather leave this to the women-folk!'

I laughed, and then said, 'I hated doing the dishes to begin with, when I first went out on my own. But not having my mother there to do them for me forced me to do something about it. I had a big pile of stinking plates and pots, and I think even the flies were getting grossed out by the fucking smell!'

'I love doing them now, ' I said, seriously. 'It helps me to be calm, and gives me time to think, to go over the events of the day, and I sometimes lose myself in the feel of them.'

Katrina cocked her eyebrow, a half-smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

I said, 'Grease. Your bare fingers can feel the grease or baked on food. So you do the dish again, until it 'feels' clean.'

'Just the right amount of hot water and suds helps, of course!' I chuckled.

As we sat on the couch in companionable silence, there was a muted cry from Selene's room. Katrina cocked her head, and said absently, 'Kasey. I can recognise her anywhere, even if we were in the middle of a loud orgy.'

She smiled, and said, her eyes dancing, 'And I have, too!'

There was a soft long drawn-out wail not long afterward. Katrina, listening, and said softly, 'She can orgasm like that all night, if you let her. She especially loves being licked. Kasey doesn't cum so much during penetration, but lick her pussy, pay attention to her clit, and she'll keep the neighbours awake all night!'

Another cry, louder now, punctuated her statement.

'See what I mean?' she grinned.

'What about you?' I asked her. 'What gets your blood pumping?'

She was about to answer, when we heard Kasey yell, 'Oh God, oh fucking God no, please God, no!'

Then she gave an almighty long yell, and we could hear Selene's bed thump against the wall. Then there was silence, and a few moments later, Kasey came out of the bedroom, looking dishevelled. Her blouse was severely creased, hanging loose from her miniskirt. The buttons of her blouse were all undone, and her strapless bra was gone. Her breasts swung free, pink finger marks on them, her nipples red. She could barely stand, her legs weak and wobbling, and seemed to limp into the bathroom. She came out a minute later, and grinning, she said, amazement in her voice, 'God all-fucking-mighty, Katrina! I've hit the fucking jackpot!'

Chuckling lecherously, she went back into Selene's room, but before the door closed we heard her say, 'Okay, girly, get on the fucking bed! Your turn!' Then the door closed, and there was silence.

Katrina sipped her coffee. 'I wonder who'll give in first?' she mused. 'Kasey's only just warming up!'

She looked into my eyes, and we both laughed.

We heard Selene give a high pitched squeal. I gave Katrina an enquiring look.

'One of Kasey's favourite things is to put a finger up the girl's butt, ' she explained.

'Especially when the girl isn't expecting it!' she giggled. 'She's caught me unawares many times by doing that!'

Katrina saw the look on my face, part shock, and part lechery.

'Oh, yes!' she laughed throatily. 'Dad was a firm believer that 'families who play together, stay together!''

The lovely woman who shared my space gave me a look, and putting down her cup onto the coffee table, she turned to face me, sliding her legs underneath herself, one arm along the backrest.

'In answer to your question, ' she said, 'oral sex is fine, but you always take your chances there. So many people claim to wear the tag of 'expert.' But when it comes right down to it, they really have no idea of what they're doing.'

She smiled, and placed her hand on my knee.

'I'm sorry, ' she said, 'but I meant no offence.'

'None taken, ' I replied. 'I've never claimed to be an 'expert, ' although I do try to do my best!'

She laughed, the sound of it tinkling in the air, like magickal bells.

'There are some, though, ' she said, 'that I've found that can do wonderful and amazing things with their mouths!'

She sighed. 'Unfortunately, the majority of those have been women, because... '

'A woman knows what a woman likes?' I finished for her.

'Exactly!' she nodded, smiling.

Every time she smiled, the light in the room seemed to get brighter, for some reason, or was that just me?

Katrina looked at her hands, and then looking up, she asked, 'Robert. Do you mind me calling you Robert? Sir or Mr Allison is always so formal, but at work, I will continue to address you as such, if you prefer.'

'Call me Robert, ' I told her. 'You are now in a position of great authority, and we should be informal with one another.'

'At work, however, you do have the choice of calling me Mr Allison, but only if you wish.'

Katrina smiled, looking secretly like she'd won something, and then she said, 'Thank you, Robert. Now, what gets me hot?'

She looked at her fingertips, and then asked, 'Have you ever had sex with your clothes on?'

I had to think. 'Only once, that I can remember, ' I told her. 'Back when I was a teenager. But the zipper rubbed the base of my cock raw. Having a shower for next few days afterwards really stung like a bastard!'

She narrowed her eyes, and then said, 'Okay, I guess we'll have to do it the other way, then!'

'Oh? Which way is that?' I asked, intrigued.

'Let me show you!'

Katrina stood up, and bending, she undid my belt buckle, and unzipping my trousers, she tugged on them. I raised my hips, and sliding my pants down to my knees, she said, 'Oh, good! Y fronts!'

She dipped her hand inside them and extracted my hardness. She stroked and pumped me for a few seconds, then standing erect, she hitched her skirt up to her hips, reached between her legs, doing something, and it was then I noticed two sets of tiny ribbons hanging down.

'Crotchless panties!' she said, her eyes feverish.

Then climbing onto my lap, facing me, she reached under herself, and levered my cock until it was nestled against her hot wet opening. Katrina rubbed the head against herself to lubricate it, one hand on my shoulder for balance, and then with a sigh, she slowly sat on me.

Her vaginal passage was wet and snug. Sliding into her channel was easy, but I felt faint contractions as she slid down my shaft. Then she was resting her butt on my thighs, her arms around my neck, her face pressed into my shoulder.

'Oh God that's so nice, she whispered.

My hands went to her breasts, kneading her firm mounds. Katrina began to gasp as she raised herself up, then sliding back down she began to speed the rhythm up. I held her breasts, gripping them, humping my hips up against her. In the background, the sound of Selene crying out in orgasm, mixed with the sound of the woman I was fucking, sounded like music to my ears.

I put my arm under Katrina's butt, going to pick her up and lay her on the floor, but she shook her head.

'No, Robert! Like this! Please, like this!'

I put my hands on her hips, and continued to fuck her like that, until with an 'ohgod, ohgod, ohgod!' from her, and a loud groan from me, we climaxed together, ramming our genitals against the other.

We sat there, Katrina heaving as she dragged air into her lungs. I was panting heavily myself, my shirt wet with perspiration. 'Gets me every time, ' Katrina managed, gasping.

She sat back, her hands still on my shoulders. My cock slipped from her channel. She looked disappointed, and then shrugged.

'Sex with clothes on really turns me on, ' she said. 'Probably stems from the time Dad and I had to be quick when I was a girl. We fucked just about everywhere, always in danger we'd be caught!'

There was a low keening cry from Selene's room.

We turned our heads toward the room where the girls were.

'Kasey wins, ' Katrina said.

Katrina laughed, and said, 'Kasey has the stamina of a horse! She wore Dad out more than once! A session with her, and he was no good to me for hours!'

She laughed again, getting off me. I was glad she did, as my legs were going to sleep. Katrina started to get herself pulled together, straightening herself up.

'I'll go and get Kasey, ' she said. 'It's time we went home. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow, shall I, Robert?'

I couldn't move for the moment. My pants were still around my knees, my cock, flaccid now, was still outside of my underwear, which were saturated with my semen that had slipped out of Katrina's pussy.

'Sure, Katrina, ' I told her. 'Thanks for coming around tonight. I mean that.'

She leaned in, gave me a kiss, and smiling, she went down to the bedroom to extract her amazing sister from my niece's clutches.

Kasey didn't bother dressing. She was just clad in her miniskirt and boots, otherwise nude. She just held her clothes in a bundle, and as she walked past me, humming, full of energy, she leant in, gave me a kiss on top of my head, then said, 'See ya tomorrow, Mr Allison!'

From the direction of Selene's room, a tired voice called out, 'Running away, Kasey? We're gonna have a rematch, and you won't get off so fucking lightly!'

Kasey stopped, and without turning around, threw back, 'In your dreams, little girl!' and walking away through the front door, she cackled evilly.

Katrina smiled in sympathy, and saying, 'Goodnight, Robert, see you tomorrow, ' she closed the front door behind her.

Selene's door was wide open, so getting up and doing my pants back up, I went to use the bathroom, and as I was shutting her door, I heard Selene mutter in the darkness, 'Fucking bitch! Leaving me here like that!' Then a few seconds later, she whined, half asleep, 'I can't move! I'm so fucking tired!'

The next morning, as I was showering, Selene stumbled into the bathroom, and sitting heavily down on the toilet, she groaned. She looked a fright. Her hair was a bird's nest, her eyes had dark smudges under them, and she looked like death warmed up. She did her tinkling, then standing up without wiping herself, she pulled open the glass door and shoved me aside, standing under the steaming water, her eyes closed, her mouth open. She bowed her head, and reaching for a washcloth, soaped it and began to clean herself.

She winced as she washed her breasts, and I noticed that there were a couple of hickeys on them. There were some faint scratches on her body, nothing serious. When she put her hand between her legs to wash her pussy and ass, she winced, and went, oooh! and hah! a few times, almost dancing as she washed her tender parts.

I didn't say anything during this. Selene groaned, and asked if it would be okay if she called in sick today, as she really didn't feel up to going to school.

I wonder why?

I told her that I'd call, and sort it out with them. Selene patted me on the cheek, and stepping out of the shower, she lethargically dried herself off. The girl dropped the towel on the floor and mumbling, she told me she was going back to bed. Before she left the bathroom, she bid me have a great day.

When I arrived at the office, Kasey was already there. She was dressed in 'sensible' clothes; her hair was tied back into a ponytail held with a red ribbon tied into a bow.

For a ridiculous moment, I wished my hair was long enough to be able to do that.

She looked serious, and she was all business. Listening to her, she had a great phone manner, speaking calmly and friendly to the callers.

Every time someone called, she immediately searched the computer files, looking for them. Once she'd found them, she was fine. If she couldn't find them, her fingers would fly over the keyboard, either creating a new file, or taking notes.

She took detailed notes, bringing them to me and advising me on who needed calling immediately, who wanted what, when they wanted it, and how they wanted it. She was born to be a secretary! The office ticked over without a hitch, and I found I rather enjoyed working in the office for a change!

Katrina turned up about mid-morning, dressed in jeans, work boots and a plaid woollen shirt, with a sleeveless wool-lined vest over that. The weather had begun to turn, and it was getting chilly outside.

She had taken a tour of the various building sites we were currently occupying, and she had made a detailed report. She informed me she had fired one supervisor for 'improper attitude' – the prick had foul-mouthed her and run her down because she was 'a woman taking a man's job' he said.

I ratified her decision. I did not need that kind of shit happening on my sites. We talked for a while longer, and then I dismissed her, telling her to go get some lunch.

'Take Kasey with you if you want, ' I told her. 'You made a good choice there, Katrina! Kasey is fantastic at her job, I'm proud to have her on board!'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.