Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2013 by Timberwolf

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From a fucked-up life comes the chance to start over. Robert meets his niece Selene, and his world is forced to rebalance. Some violence, some things you may wish you'd never read. Keep an open mind.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Not very many men get to have sex with an fouteen year old girl. Fewer still get the opportunity to fuck that fourteen year old girl in the ass. Fewer than that even has an fourteen year old girl who not only actively encourages you to fuck them in any orifice you want, whenever you want, but enjoys doing so, welcoming your hard stiff penis with enthusiastic passion.

That, for most men, is only the subject of fantasy and illusion. Something wished for, and never in their lifetimes realised, to their sorrow.

Two men, standing on a sidewalk will watch a teen girl walk by. Both of them will check her out, and subliminally, that girl will know that they're watching her. So she'll walk a little sexier, maybe, depending on whether or not she's in a flirtatious mood. Without really knowing how, or why, she's responding to the pheromones in the air, and creating some of her own.

In their minds, those two men will have had sex with that girl, but will never admit it, not even to each other in that shared moment. It will be their deep dark dirty secret, and the memory of their illicit fantasy will haunt them for the rest of their lives, a case of 'if only.'

Don't hate them. Pity them if you must, but remember this, you will have to hate or pity yourself, because you have now joined them in their fantasy.

Selene was weaving a spell over me, and inch by inch, moment by moment, I was falling into her web, a helpless prisoner, but a willing one. She snared me with her body, her personality, and her skills. Like a dumb ox, I followed her to slaughter. She was my goddess, and I her eager disciple.

I was a member of an exclusive club, I suppose you could say. Once you've had sex with a teen girl, once you've stepped over that thin dangerous line, that's it. There's no going back. You're lost in the darkness.

Suddenly, I began noticing young girls all over the place. Everywhere I turned, there they were! Blondes, brunettes, brown hair, red hair, black hair, short, tall, fat, thin, every shape and size imaginable was walking, sitting, running, and playing!

'Where the fuck did they suddenly come from?' I wondered. I thought it strange that I'd never noticed teen girls before.

Selene noticed me noticing, of course. She watched me constantly, even when it looked like she had her attention elsewhere. She'd bring me up short if I stared too long at a tasty morsel.

Don't ask me how she knew, and I suppose, deep down, I really didn't want to know, but when Selene and I would walk down the street, the main drag of our town, she'd grab my hand, link her fingers in mine, and lean into me and whisper, giggling 'Uncle Robert! See that girl over there? She gives a great blowjob!' or, 'Uncle Robert! See that redhead over there, the one with the snooty parents? She fucks like a rabbit! If only her parents knew about the gangbangs with the boys from school she's had!'

That particular girl was about thirteen or fourteen, and dressed very demurely.

Selene would sometimes touch girls on the shoulder as she passed them by, giving them a smile and a penetrating knowing look. Some would give a start, guilty looks on their faces as they looked at her, then hurrying away wild-eyed, and some would smile in greeting, their smiles genuine. Those she took note of. Some would look at her blankly, slightly confused. But, there were some girls who would snarl, angry and defensive, flinching away but not saying anything to their enquiring parents.

I had enrolled Selene into the local school. She didn't want to go at first, and the arguments we had about that were long and loud. But, I argued with more authority, and so, the outcome was inevitable. Selene was going to school.

Once she was there, however, she settled in immediately. She was an intelligent girl, and her grades started their uphill climb rather rapidly. I couldn't believe it. Selene would come home after school, make a snack, and as she ate, she would be doing her homework.

Every school day, without fail.

She'd notice me watching her, a pencil in one hand, a sandwich in the other, a hot drink in the centre of the table, but within reach, her head cocked to one side as she concentrated. Then she'd look up at me and say, deadpan, 'What?'

'I'm just proud of you, ' I'd say, or just say nothing at all, giving her a fond smile. I could have watched that girl all day.

Selene had started to make friends at school, and one day, she brought one home with her. This girl was a blonde, her hair flowing down her back, wearing a short skirt, about mid-thigh, stockings, black shoes, blouse and blazer. Her breasts were slightly bigger than average for a girl her age, which I guessed was fourteen or so. This girl, Amanda, when introduced to me, gave me a brilliant smile with dancing blue eyes, a warm handshake, and I swear, she almost bobbed in a curtsey!

Then the girls went to Selene's bedroom, left their bags there, came out to the kitchen to make a snack, then disappeared into the bedroom again.

Our routine was this. During the working/school week, Selene would get up at the same time I would. She'd shower, get ready, and then wait there at home until it was time to go to school. I, by this time, would have left for work. I knocked off around half past two in the afternoons to be home for Selene. The part-time manager became a full-time employee. He'd proven himself, so I had no worries about leaving the business in his hands.

We had separate bedrooms, across the hall from each other. Selene would sleep in hers, me in mine. My door was always open to her, and four times a week, on average, she'd walk through it, nude. Afterwards, she'd kiss me, then get up and shower before going back to her room. Sex with her never got old.

This particular night, as it was getting near to dinner-time, Selene came up to me, and put her hand on my shoulder.

'Uncle Robert, is it okay for Amanda to stay the night with me? She wants me to help her with some assignments that are due tomorrow, ' she asked.

I shrugged. 'Sure, ' I said. 'Your friends are always welcome here.'

I gave her a hug, and in a pleased voice, I said, 'I'm proud of you, honey. You're wonderful for doing this for her!'

'Not really, ' she said self-deprecatingly, 'but thanks anyway!'

She went back to her room, and I heard the murmur of Amanda's voice as she called her parents. At least, I guessed that was what she was doing. I got up to start dinner, then not long after that, the girls came into the living room, and seeing me in the kitchen, Amanda stood there watching me.

She turned to Selene.

'He cooks?' she inquired.

'He's actually not bad, ' Selene replied.

Both girls just stood there, studying me.

'I'm glad you two are here, ' I told them, without looking up from what I was doing.

'Why's that?' Selene asked, curious.

I lightly tossed the potato peeler at Amanda, who caught it in surprise, and stepping out of the kitchen, I inclined my head to what I had started, and said, 'Your turn!'

Selene looked at her friend, and in a disgusted tone she growled, 'I knew that it was a mistake, coming out here!'

Amanda giggled, and grabbing Selene by the arm, she towed her friend into the kitchen, and set to.

I helped them, of course. Together, the three of us had got the dinner prepared in no time at all. I noted that both girls crowded me, rubbing themselves against me, turning to do this, stepping past me to get that, until I was sure that our clothes would have been rubbed off our bodies if we'd kept that up.

I know that Amanda's blouse was severely mussed, and most of her white bra was showing!

Amanda's breasts were large and firm, and even though they were encased in a bra, I felt the points of her nipples drag across my upper stomach and back as she moved around the kitchen, sliding past me.

I had a large kitchen, but I let them go, enjoying the game they played as they teased me unmercifully.

The scent of these two young girls was intoxicating. I couldn't help myself; I soon had a very hard erection in my pants. They both giggled a lot, darting looks at my crotch, their faces flushed, and swapping knowing looks.

We cleaned up, and leaving the dinner to cook, I left the kitchen, taking a coffee with me. I went and sat down on the couch. Mainly to relax and get my breath back, as those two minxes had wound me up, and I was in a state of heightened sexual arousal.

Amanda had a vibrant, bubbly personality. She had a ready smile, and with her dancing eyes, she was a joy to have in the house. She kept me talking all through dinner, enquiring about me, asking me questions, about me, about my life, and before I knew it, I realised that she knew more about me than I was prepared to have told her to begin with.

Selene had sat through all of this, a crafty smile on her face. She kept in the background, deliberately, it seemed, letting her friend draw me out, as if gathering information. Her eyes followed the conversation, moving back and forth between us. She had a habit of cocking an eyebrow at any piece of information she deemed important, her eyes narrowing as she tucked that bit of intelligence away.

Whatever her reasons however, she noticed me getting uncomfortable. Dinner was finished by this time, so standing up, she nudged Amanda saying, 'Come on, let's get these dishes done! We have that assignment to do, remember?'

Amanda gave her a blank look, and then grinning naughtily, she bounced to her feet off her chair and followed Selene happily into the kitchen.

The girls chatted merrily away as young girls do, and somewhere along the way, I tuned them out. I looked up from the book I was reading to realise that the house was quiet. Turning, I saw that the kitchen was empty, the lights out, and the girls nowhere in sight. Listening for a moment, I heard the soft murmur of voices that told me they were in Selene's room.

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and turning my head, I saw both girls going into the bathroom. Both of them looked my way, and stopping a moment, they shared a look and giggled, then went through the door, closing it behind them.

Nothing unusual in that, I suppose, but the fact that both of them were naked made me gasp in astonishment.

Amanda's breasts were everything I'd imagined them to be. High, full, and round, with strawberry tips. She had a fine dense mat of dark hair between her legs, showing me that she wasn't a natural blonde. The hair covering her vagina was long, hiding her lips from sight. Her limbs were finely sculptured, her belly flat, her legs long and rounded, with no puppy fat that I could see.

Her ass was small and firm. My hands itched when I thought of holding those flesh coloured globes.

I had decided to ignore them when they came out of the bathroom, but it was not meant to be. Something was shoved under my nose, and lifting my head to get a better look, I saw that it was a hairbrush, but not one of Selene's.

I looked up to see Amanda holding the brush out to me, saying, 'Selene says you know how to brush hair. You can do mine, if you like!'

Both girls were wearing damp towels, their hair wet and tangled. Amanda's towel was wrapped around her body, closed in front, her hand grasping it to stop it opening, I thought.

'Take a seat, ' I told her, pointing to the floor between my feet with the hairbrush. Selene said, 'Wait a minute!' and grabbed a cushion, and placed it on the floor where I had been pointing.

Amanda stepped carefully around my feet, and coiling her body carefully so as not to let her towel open, she lowered herself, to sit on the cushion, facing away from me. She had her legs straight out in front of herself, but that got uncomfortable for her, so she crossed them instead. I had started to brush her hair as I had done with Selene's, starting at the bottom, carefully jabbing at the tangles to remove them. I slowly worked my way up to her head, until the brush was gliding through her blonde tresses in long sweeps.

Amanda tilted her head back, sighing in pleasurable bliss as the brush made sweep after sweep through her hair. Selene got tired of waiting for me, so she began to do her own hair, tilting her head from one side to the other as the brush went through her own tresses. She was watching us the entire time, her eyes missing nothing. She smiled as she saw me lean forward, ostensibly to change my stance a bit and straighten my back, but the main reason was to try and get a look down her friend's front.

The globes of Amanda's breasts were still hidden by the towel, but the dark valley between them fascinated me. I desperately wanted her to let the towel fall, so that her breasts were on proud display for my feasting eyes.

The girl had tucked the towel ends between her legs, so I was unable to see anything down there, except the expanse of bare leg flesh.

I glanced at Selene, and she smirked at me.

'Soon, ' she mouthed.

I nodded. It was up to her if and when she was going to let me near her friend. That didn't stop my erection from straining my pants, however.

Finally, Amanda snapped out of her reverie, and looking around as if she'd been sleeping, and had woken up, she got up hurriedly, and went to go back into Selene's room. But before she went, the young girl smiled at me, and blushing slightly, she said, 'Thank you, Robert, I mean, Mr Allison! That was nice. Not even my own dad could brush my hair without it hurting!'

I smiled, handed her the brush handle first, and told her, 'You're welcome, Amanda. Anytime. That's a promise!'

She grinned, shot a look at Selene, and skipped away, happiness radiating from her.

'Looks like you've made a friend, ' Selene said in a low voice, not quite a whisper. 'She's nice and juicy, and almost ready.' She looked at the door Amanda had gone through, and leaning toward me, she said quietly, 'Soon, Robert. She wants you, I know she does, trust me on this. I'll let you know when.'

Then she straightened, dropped her towel, and bunching it up, she walked slowly away from me, her bare ass rolling sexily.

I was breathless, looking forward to that particular assignation eagerly.

I went and had my shower, my erection drawing my hands more than the rest of my body. But I didn't masturbate, though. I knew that if I waited, if I had patience, all good things would very soon be coming my way!

The girls had their door closed, and putting my ear against the door, I could hear the sound of their voices, but no actual words. I stepped into my room, closed the door, and climbing into bed, I lay there in the darkness, thinking.

I must have drifted off, because I felt a warm body slide under the covers, and hold me. I could smell her body, and that told me it was Selene next to me.

'I can't be gone long, Robert, ' she said, whispering.

She sighed, one of frustrated longing. Selene slid her hand down to my penis, and manipulating it, she brought it to full hardness. Without saying another word, she pulled the covers over her head, and with her soft hair tickling my stomach, she took me into her mouth, and began to lick and suck my member, her hand working its magic on my shaft.

My climax didn't take long, after the teasing that the girls had given me earlier. The warm waves of ecstasy rolled over me, and I managed to grit my teeth to stop the groans that threatened to escape my mouth.

Selene sat up, the blankets falling from her nude body. She cupped her hand on my cheek, and whispered, 'Sorry, love, gotta go!'

Then she stood, reached for something on the bed, and then slipped a nightdress over her head, smoothing it down her body. Then without a backward glance, she slipped out of my room, closing the door softly.

I still slept well that night.

The girls were up and about before me the next morning. Selene told me they'd gotten up early so that I could shower before going to work. We had breakfast together, making small talk, until it was time for me to go. Giving Selene a kiss, and Amanda a smile, I left.

When I got to the office, Trina, the lovely secretary that took care of my office for me looked up from her desk, and held out a piece of paper.

'Message from Allen, ' she said. 'He won't be in today, something to do with family problems! He asked me to give you his number; he's expecting your call.'

I took the slip of paper, and sitting at my desk, I reached for the phone and dialled his number. He picked up, and his voice was worried.

'Hello, Robert? Is that you?'

'Allen, yes, it's Robert. What's happened? Are you okay?'

'Not really, ' he said. 'My wife's mother is on her last legs. We have to go out of town, probably for a few weeks. Sorry to do this to you Robert, but, well, there's nothing I can do about it, we have to go and be with her.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.